Close

Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 1130
  1. #501
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    pot=kettle

  2. #502
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,921
    Rep Points
    3,973.5
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoshBoody Click here to enlarge
    I can see there being multiple theory's in valvetrain or exhaust flow based on O2 readings... or maybe the o2 themselves being effected by BP/heat. There are multiple singles out starting to crank up the boost, so any potential issues will surface I imagine. Sounds like they have a solution for the increased power... so 3 options: orig bottom and top/bottom twin scroll. Some nice offerings. Discounts coming for the original bottom mount hardware?

    Tony, on the datatrain... which is great. Hope you will rig up stg3 and post comparisons... this will tell us much more than just stg2 data. I'm very interested in MAF (or fuel volume) between the 2 setups.
    Soon as we get a stage 3 back on, it will get the FULL gamut of sensors including shaft speed, we need to rethink the maf sensor and go with one that can keep up with 700+WHP at these levels mafs are almost always ditching in favor of speed density. So I am not sure we will be running a maf sensor. We will also be adding these sensors to an N55 here soon to see exactly what that kit is doing.

  3. #503
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    972
    Rep Points
    1,406.3
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    6 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    pot=kettle
    I'd hate to admit it, but yeah.

    tony, you constantly $#@! about people (such as LM, which is why you block him) running your threads off course and that's exactly what you are doing right now. If you want to know about the FFTEC valve issues, make a separate thread. No need to clutter what was supposed to be a build thread for another paying vendor.

  4. #504
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrisisnapping Click here to enlarge
    I'd hate to admit it, but yeah.

    tony, you constantly $#@! about people (such as LM, which is why you block him) running your threads off course and that's exactly what you are doing right now. If you want to know about the FFTEC valve issues, make a separate thread. No need to clutter what was supposed to be a build thread for another paying vendor.
    people dont LIKE to agree with me.. but i say what others are thinking, just usually before they realize it Click here to enlarge

  5. #505
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Points
    2,386.1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    6 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Oh hai. I went back to 20psi and the tranny is fine. Lol. I would say that 550ish wtq is the limit for a stock alpina flashed auto tranny.
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

  6. #506
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,921
    Rep Points
    3,973.5
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrisisnapping Click here to enlarge
    I'd hate to admit it, but yeah.

    tony, you constantly $#@! about people (such as LM, which is why you block him) running your threads off course and that's exactly what you are doing right now. If you want to know about the FFTEC valve issues, make a separate thread. No need to clutter what was supposed to be a build thread for another paying vendor.
    Running the thread off course?? This is the THE thread that fftec brought the valve train issues up in, yes they did it, it is also the thread that was posted about the exhaust echo and other things they are claiming are causing the valve float issues. So let me get this straight, asking questions about statements made in a thread about the companies products, directed at the company that the thread is about to get some clarification is derailing the thread? I for one am VERY curious if they actually had valve float issues, or what is going on as it is pertinent to every single person who is planning on going 700 WHP+.

    And no I do not constantly $#@! about people running my threads off course, I actually used to just complain about LM (the guy who was banned for a long time cause he is a troll) once I blocked him from all my threads I have had no more complaints about my threads being ran off course.This is actually the first thread I have taken active participation in a while besides a post here or there, because I am curious as to what the actual outcome of these issues are, hence the questions being asked. Please go back and copy and paste me some posts where I have ""constantly $#@!ed about people besides LM" I will look forward to what you bring back to me. Get your facts in order. Yes I blocked lost marine because he is cool story bro, with nothing better to do than troll a forum pertaining to a platform he has nothing to do with because he tested some turbos 3 years ago. Best decision I have ever made, the dude obviously has no life, why else would he spend countless hours on a forum where he is not - A. vendor here for business, B. a customer who has an N54 or N55, C. works for a shop that does either of the above. No the guy has an M3 and stays in the N54 section. Why is this, cause he like to gossip and try to upset people like a jr high cheerleader, prob cause the M3 section has much less action. Doesn't he have a new child, you would imagine he would have more important things to do then troll a forum he has no vested interest in??
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 11-05-2013 at 02:52 PM.

  7. #507
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    143
    Rep Points
    398.9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @Ak335i so what's your whp around 550wtq?

  8. #508
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    253
    Rep Points
    417.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Well that was definitely an entertaining read. Thanks gentleman, carry on Click here to enlarge
    BSM 2008 135i N54
    -VRSF 7" IC -VRSF DP's -n55 mids -BERK race -ER CP -TIAL BOV -BMS DCI -JB4 G5 ISO -ST coils -STOPTECH slotted rotors & pads -SLeK lip

  9. #509
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Points
    2,386.1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jlcf22 Click here to enlarge
    @Ak335i so what's your whp around 550wtq?
    I got called out to dyno at a car meet on a mustang dyno unprepared without my laptop Sunday

    at 22psi I hit 542wtq at 4500rpm. My peak whp was 597whp but it was 5th gear and there dyno didn't go high enough lol. Stopped at like 61/6200rpm.

    So it would be an educated guess but I'd say around 630-670whp depending on the dyno
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

  10. #510
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Clarkville, TN
    Posts
    121
    Rep Points
    121.3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    I am still very interested in Tonys VS3, but I want to run JB4 instead of Protuning/Cobb. Anyone have any insight on this?

  11. #511
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TVPhoto Click here to enlarge
    I am still very interested in Tonys VS3, but I want to run JB4 instead of Protuning/Cobb. Anyone have any insight on this?
    JB4 is a great option, but you'll still need the backend flash. We'll soon find out, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the BMS stack-tune take the lead in larger turbo cars same as they have in stock turbo cars, others may not like it, but performance doesn't lie. Stage 3 turbos are still twins, and since car is TT stock, tuning should be simpler on larger twins than completely changing the setup under the hood.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  12. #512
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Clarkville, TN
    Posts
    121
    Rep Points
    121.3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    JB4 is a great option, but you'll still need the backend flash. We'll soon find out, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the BMS stack-tune take the lead in larger turbo cars same as they have in stock turbo cars, others may not like it, but performance doesn't lie. Stage 3 turbos are still twins, and since car is TT stock, tuning should be simpler on larger twins than completely changing the setup under the hood.
    Yes, I already did the BB backend flash so I am good on that part. But I would have to agree that Terry will figure this out, just hoping it puts the same amount of power down if not more than Protuning/COBB.

  13. #513
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TVPhoto Click here to enlarge
    Yes, I already did the BB backend flash so I am good on that part. But I would have to agree that Terry will figure this out, just hoping it puts the same amount of power down if not more than Protuning/COBB.
    It will, no doubt about that. just bigger turbos, the single turbo tuning solution is a bigger challenge because the DME was designed for a twins setup, there's not anything to "figure out" lol if just getting bigger twins, it's the ST N54 cars that are more complicated to get right since that's a different setup than OEM. There is nothing to figure out on tuning a twin turbo car that stays a twin turbo car...
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  14. #514
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Running the thread off course?? This is the THE thread that fftec brought the valve train issues up in, yes they did it, it is also the thread that was posted about the exhaust echo and other things they are claiming are causing the valve float issues. So let me get this straight, asking questions about statements made in a thread about the companies products, directed at the company that the thread is about to get some clarification is derailing the thread? I for one am VERY curious if they actually had valve float issues, or what is going on as it is pertinent to every single person who is planning on going 700 WHP+.

    And no I do not constantly $#@! about people running my threads off course, I actually used to just complain about LM (the guy who was banned for a long time cause he is a troll) once I blocked him from all my threads I have had no more complaints about my threads being ran off course.This is actually the first thread I have taken active participation in a while besides a post here or there, because I am curious as to what the actual outcome of these issues are, hence the questions being asked. Please go back and copy and paste me some posts where I have ""constantly $#@!ed about people besides LM" I will look forward to what you bring back to me. Get your facts in order. Yes I blocked lost marine because he is cool story bro, with nothing better to do than troll a forum pertaining to a platform he has nothing to do with because he tested some turbos 3 years ago. Best decision I have ever made, the dude obviously has no life, why else would he spend countless hours on a forum where he is not - A. vendor here for business, B. a customer who has an N54 or N55, C. works for a shop that does either of the above. No the guy has an M3 and stays in the N54 section. Why is this, cause he like to gossip and try to upset people like a jr high cheerleader, prob cause the M3 section has much less action. Doesn't he have a new child, you would imagine he would have more important things to do then troll a forum he has no vested interest in??
    lol, really? why am i still on a boosted bmw site? really? If you really think that then i dont know what to say as basic comprehension is beyond you.

    get a life brah, get some products out there and let them talk......

    You really dont want to get into this with me... I was cordial before, dont test your luck

  15. #515
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    8,130
    Rep Points
    9,123.4
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    92


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TVPhoto Click here to enlarge
    I am still very interested in Tonys VS3, but I want to run JB4 instead of Protuning/Cobb. Anyone have any insight on this?
    The JB4 will work great with any aftermarket turbo kit!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  16. #516
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    8,130
    Rep Points
    9,123.4
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    92


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Soon as we get a stage 3 back on, it will get the FULL gamut of sensors including shaft speed, we need to rethink the maf sensor and go with one that can keep up with 700+WHP at these levels mafs are almost always ditching in favor of speed density. So I am not sure we will be running a maf sensor. We will also be adding these sensors to an N55 here soon to see exactly what that kit is doing.
    I think data is great. I'm looking forward to the data on our N55 car up there and also will be happy to share any data I collect on the FFTEC setup. But, remember, you guys didn't post a single data log or piece of technical data for the S3s (other than a dyno sheet) for whatever reason.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  17. #517
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Points
    1,435.3
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I think data is great. I'm looking forward to the data on our N55 car up there and also will be happy to share any data I collect on the FFTEC setup. But, remember, you guys didn't post a single data log or piece of technical data for the S3s (other than a dyno sheet) for whatever reason.
    I think that was mainly dzenno's doing. But yes, bring on the data!

  18. #518
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    1,121
    Rep Points
    2,386.6
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    17 out of 20 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Typical Tony. Loves to talk tech only when it doesn't pertain to his own products.


    Anytime we tried similar things with product comparisons with VTT "Stage 2" in the past (turbines, centersections, turbine housings machining, other modification tactics, component integrity comparisons, etc etc etc) with either pics or discussion it always turned into a major hostile retort from VTT with counter attacks running off on some tangent.


    Whereas I thought knowing these things could make a more informed decision for a customer, come to find out I was just being a "troll". Very humorous to see this all now unravel in role reversal.


    Tony maintains how transparent he is, yet he still has no proven product yet. He has many who have paid, waited, waited, and waited more and can not be refunded despite being told they could numerous times in numerous threads they could at any point by just making a phone call. Now many are having to sell their positions, process credit card disputes, or threaten to go public instead and if very lucky get partially refunded to just walk away.


    Some VTT bits:
    The stage 2 product supposedly better more reliable make more power etc etc etc than RBs supposed to be hitting streets mid sept. 2012. It's now almost 2014. Paid customers asking status. No replies. Denied refunds. $$$ Collected. Still awaiting...


    The stage 3 has an exhaust manifold done in about a year, with not even a hint of when the units will be shipping. Paid customers asking status. No replies. Denied refunds. $$$ Collected. Still awaiting...


    There are even ramblings of a few others that they can not even get a stage 1 delivered from VTT. $$$ Collected. Still awaiting...


    The N55 product looks great honestly, but the infamous transparency guises the turbine side from ever being shown publicly. Promised to make ~550whp, but will it? $$$ Collected. Still awaiting...



    Could go on and on all day, but the only travesty here is that this clown is still ALLOWED to be a vendor on ANY forum and to continually take non-refundable $$$ from anyone uneducated enough to hand it in his direction. Surely being a "vendor" gives them some security though, hence it really falls back on those sites whose allowing this to go on. All for a showcase of NON-existent never before tested products.


    Been a while since I've posted. Realize this not professional and apologies in advance to those enthusiasts out there who take offense to it, but this guy really needs this type of thing every now and then especially when he constantly throws stones outside his glass house. Towards those who are actually delivering functional and proven products at that. I'm sure there will be some stones hurled over towards this direction as another VTT special rant and that's fine.


    Anyway glad to see Terry went this route and excited to see where he gets with the tuning. Always loved the FFTEC kit, super neat and awesome quality.

    One post for the day.

  19. #519
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Rob@RBTurbo Click here to enlarge
    Typical Tony. Loves to talk tech only when it doesn't pertain to his own products.


    Anytime we tried similar things with product comparisons with VTT "Stage 2" in the past (turbines, centersections, turbine housings machining, other modification tactics, component integrity comparisons, etc etc etc) with either pics or discussion it always turned into a major hostile retort from VTT with counter attacks running off on some tangent.


    Whereas I thought knowing these things could make a more informed decision for a customer, come to find out I was just being a "troll". Very humorous to see this all now unravel in role reversal.


    Tony maintains how transparent he is, yet he still has no proven product yet. He has many who have paid, waited, waited, and waited more and can not be refunded despite being told they could numerous times in numerous threads they could at any point by just making a phone call. Now many are having to sell their positions, process credit card disputes, or threaten to go public instead and if very lucky get partially refunded to just walk away.


    Some VTT bits:
    The stage 2 product supposedly better more reliable make more power etc etc etc than RBs supposed to be hitting streets mid sept. 2012. It's now almost 2014. Paid customers asking status. No replies. Denied refunds. $$$ Collected. Still awaiting...


    The stage 3 has an exhaust manifold done in about a year, with not even a hint of when the units will be shipping. Paid customers asking status. No replies. Denied refunds. $$$ Collected. Still awaiting...


    There are even ramblings of a few others that they can not even get a stage 1 delivered from VTT. $$$ Collected. Still awaiting...


    The N55 product looks great honestly, but the infamous transparency guises the turbine side from ever being shown publicly. Promised to make ~550whp, but will it? $$$ Collected. Still awaiting...



    Could go on and on all day, but the only travesty here is that this clown is still ALLOWED to be a vendor on ANY forum and to continually take non-refundable $$$ from anyone uneducated enough to hand it in his direction. Surely being a "vendor" gives them some security though, hence it really falls back on those sites whose allowing this to go on. All for a showcase of NON-existent never before tested products.


    Been a while since I've posted. Realize this not professional and apologies in advance to those enthusiasts out there who take offense to it, but this guy really needs this type of thing every now and then especially when he constantly throws stones outside his glass house. Towards those who are actually delivering functional and proven products at that. I'm sure there will be some stones hurled over towards this direction as another VTT special rant and that's fine.


    Anyway glad to see Terry went this route and excited to see where he gets with the tuning. Always loved the FFTEC kit, super neat and awesome quality.

    One post for the day.

    Well, to be fair, i did run a background check on you and found your house/address before I sent money, but it wasnt needed as I had the turbos the following week Click here to enlarge

  20. #520
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,040
    Rep Points
    5,733.7
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    58


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Well, to be fair, i did run a background check on you and found your house/address before I sent money, but it wasnt needed as I had the turbos the following week Click here to enlarge
    LMFAO, this guy.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  21. #521
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    LMFAO, this guy.
    lol..just sayin..I wanted to know where it was going. If he had a business it wouldnt have been as big of a concern since people have legal routes to take, especially when its blatantly posted that its no questions asked refunds and a livlihood on the line..but i did sign up on the 3kGT forums and find out his other turbo buildin history in addition to the N54tech thread.. and it paid off, for all of us.. cant say the same about XYZ though.. but i should leave the boosted bmw forums since i dont have one anym.. oh wait.. damn, i still do, and still help N54'ers every week..

  22. #522
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,040
    Rep Points
    5,733.7
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    58


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    lol..just sayin..I wanted to know where it was going. If he had a business it wouldnt have been as big of a concern since people have legal routes to take, especially when its blatantly posted that its no questions asked refunds and a livlihood on the line..but i did sign up on the 3kGT forums and find out his other turbo buildin history in addition to the N54tech thread.. and it paid off, for all of us.. cant say the same about XYZ though.. but i should leave the boosted bmw forums since i dont have one anym.. oh wait.. damn, i still do, and still help N54'ers every week..
    Funny world we live in, no?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  23. #523
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,311
    Rep Points
    1,439.5
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by trbolexis Click here to enlarge
    Valve Float, reversion, Back Pressure, It is all related. Please read my above post.

    Anyways -
    ---------------------------------------------
    Here are a few pictures of the progress being made on Terrys 2 cars.

    i bet that manifold would fit RHD Click here to enlarge... someone should try Click here to enlarge

    ED: the one thing i don't get about this 'valve float' or whatever issue... how is it possible to have a bank have higher backpressure than the other... if one bank were to have higher backpressure, it would apply said backpressure to the other bank, given it's not a twinscroll manifold and the banks merge further down right?... this would mean both banks were equalized, there can't be higher net pressure on the valves in any way - regardless, how could it make more backpressure than the restrictive stockers? :/

    i'm just not understanding the physics of 1+2 = 2.5+1 or whatever's going on with it...
    boop

  24. #524
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Points
    2,386.1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Scare tactics. Urban legends. Job justification.

    Build it. Run it. Blow it up. Rebuild it stronger.

    El o el
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

  25. #525
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Are you a vendor? Why are you peddling your products here if you aren't?
    Very fair and accurate point and this stops now. They are not a vendor and will not receive the benefits of one until being one. Closed.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •