Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    3 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Follow up interview.

    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    These videos are old news.

    I don't support Obama but Clare Daly is the biggest $#@! in Irish politics and is the equal of Palin.

    Everytime I hear her voice I want to $#@! slap her.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    These videos are old news.

    I don't support Obama but Clare Daly is the biggest $#@! in Irish politics and is the equal of Palin.

    Everytime I hear her voice I want to $#@! slap her.
    So what you are saying is Obama isn't a war criminal, and doesn't support Muslim radicals with our tax dollars that are killing Christians? You really want me to post vids here of these Muslim rebels are doing with our tax dollars? What makes sense makes sense.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    So what you are saying is Obama isn't a war criminal, and doesn't support Muslim radicals with our tax dollars that are killing Christians? You really want me to post vids here of these Muslim rebels are doing with our tax dollars? What makes sense makes sense.
    Stop putting words in my mouth as I said none of which you spout. You don't have to look past your own army to see who is doing the killing of innocent people.

    What I said is Clare is a $#@!....nothing more and nothing less.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Points
    933.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I dont wanna hear another country bashing our president, He is a war criminal and he supports muslim radicals? Aren't his war crimes agains muslim radicals? Aren't all the drone strikes agains known and potential terrorist???

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    The truth is the truth Our President is trash, and a war criminal just like Bush&Cheney his cousins.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    muslim brotherhood=AQ; syrian rebels=AQ, drone strikes against American citizens= murder; the list is looooong

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    How about some pictures of hot Irish chicks?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Here we go, thread saved:

      Click here to enlarge NWS:  

    Click here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Harrisburg
    Posts
    1,284
    Rep Points
    1,526.3
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    LOL, she sure looks Irish.
    Eppur si muove.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    I dont wanna hear another country bashing our president, He is a war criminal and he supports muslim radicals? Aren't his war crimes agains muslim radicals? Aren't all the drone strikes agains known and potential terrorist???
    So 3 or 4 year old children are terrorists? Which leads to my next comment, potential means they are not current terrorists and therefore innocent people. How does one justify killing those people?
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Here we go, thread saved:

    Perfection...I'm just going to assume the rear view is as well...
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    muslim brotherhood=AQ; syrian rebels=AQ, drone strikes against American citizens= murder; the list is looooong
    geez - i almost agree with you!!! one exception...drone strikes against innocent infants who are not even old enough to speak is also murder!
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How about some pictures of hot Irish chicks?
    you want me to put a red wig on and a leather thong?
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    you want me to put a red wig on and a leather thong?
    I should probably close the thread.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Points
    621.9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Don't forget that the use of depleted uranium munitions in Iraq is causing tons on birth defects. The percentage of children with leukemia in certain parts of the middle east is sickening to me. "Acceptable collateral" they say. Yeah, war criminal.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Points
    0.1
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    So 3 or 4 year old children are terrorists?
    They start gun training around that age.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    They start gun training around that age.
    You are confused with the US:

    1. the 2 year old baby who shot herself
    2. the 12 year old boy who shot the teacher in Nevada
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Points
    933.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    So 3 or 4 year old children are terrorists? Which leads to my next comment, potential means they are not current terrorists and therefore innocent people. How does one justify killing those people?
    oh so you think war is all roses??there are some ugly parts of defending freedom, sometimes there will be bad intell and sometimes a neighbors house may be destroyed in a drone strike. If you think we get an email with the address of a known terrorist and then we get to just hop in a minivan and go to there house and nicely ask him to surrender then you are clueless. Any leader has to make those harsh dirty decisions all the time, when your the president they are life or death, act and people die, dont act and people can die.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I don't think anyone is denying there are tough decisions as head of state but the issue is exercise expanding authority without any sort of check or balance on that power. Being able to execute anyone at any place at any time is a rather large power to have.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    9400' ASL, Colorado
    Posts
    886
    Rep Points
    1,301.6
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    oh so you think war is all roses??there are some ugly parts of defending freedom, sometimes there will be bad intell and sometimes a neighbors house may be destroyed in a drone strike. If you think we get an email with the address of a known terrorist and then we get to just hop in a minivan and go to there house and nicely ask him to surrender then you are clueless. Any leader has to make those harsh dirty decisions all the time, when your the president they are life or death, act and people die, dont act and people can die.
    Defending freedom? By giving weapons in Syria to the same people we are fighting against in Afghanistan and Pakistan? You don't think that blowing up the wrong house creates as many terrorists as we take out when we blow up the right ones?
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Points
    621.9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't think anyone is denying there are tough decisions as head of state but the issue is exercise expanding authority without any sort of check or balance on that power. Being able to execute anyone at any place at any time is a rather large power to have.
    Call me a crazy conspiracy theorist, but before you do be sure to research this:

    Army Field Manual 3-39.40: Internment and Resettlement Operations

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Points
    621.9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    Defending freedom? By giving weapons in Syria to the same people we are fighting against in Afghanistan and Pakistan? You don't think that blowing up the wrong house creates as many terrorists as we take out when we blow up the right ones?
    I am a firm believer that the current terrorist threats are a result of our involvement in the middle east over the past few decades. Dont poke the hornets.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    oh so you think war is all roses??there are some ugly parts of defending freedom, sometimes there will be bad intell and sometimes a neighbors house may be destroyed in a drone strike. If you think we get an email with the address of a known terrorist and then we get to just hop in a minivan and go to there house and nicely ask him to surrender then you are clueless. Any leader has to make those harsh dirty decisions all the time, when your the president they are life or death, act and people die, dont act and people can die.
    Maybe I am missing the point. What have these children who live in Pakistan done wrong? The US is not at war with Pakistan but rather the US sent a drone into a country it had no authority to do so, violating their sovereign airspace and killing people.. How is the US going to make up for the lives of those impacted by the shoot first and kill whoever we can policy.

    Tell me what would happen if another country sent a drone into the US and killed American citizens and said oops...collateral damage.

    Note this is an exchange of ideas so i don't know what the point is of giving someone a neg rep...it is just a conversation.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •