Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Izaglo Click here to enlarge
    I was very happy with the TBE for 3 years till i threw a CEL from a faulty cat.. The dealership was already giving me warnings for the mods on my car and when this happened they refused to work on the issue unless i paid for service..normal actually from a dealership, the faulty cat was not there OEM product...... and when the CEL happened i did not have much choice but to take it off send it back to CP-E for a new cat, which was fixed without issue. I then brought the car back to stock, and was thinking of selling it anyway... sold it and bought the 1....Used 09 CPO 9200 miles on it and had the BMW Factory Performance Exhaust put on before pick up....I like the Performance Exhaust but it is a wee bit tame for me and would like it a tad louder, but not as loud as the full TBE....So i am serching right now for a exhaust mod to make the BMW PE a tad more aggressive...any ideas anyone??
    You have a lot of exhaust options.

If you were happy with CP-E, why not stick with them for your exhaust? They make great products and are one of our original vendors and among the best.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im an idiot, it says these are 3" right in plain sight.. i may have to go down there and just have them install these

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12