10-17-2013, 04:34 AM #1
F10 M5 S63TU V8 Agency Power carbon fiber intake install DIY (do it yourself)
1. Remove factory MAF housing and intake box. This is how it should look after being removed.
2. Remove sensor from housing. Install on the MAF carbon intake
3. Assemble air filter onto carbon intake cover. This is what the filter should look like on the inside of the carbon intake housing
4. It should look like this when its done on the outside
5.Install assembled AP carbon fiber intake into hole where factory intake was located
6. Slide factory hose onto AP carbon Intake pipe
7. This is what it looks like when it is completely installed
8. Connect MAF sensor
Once it is completed it should look like the picture below. Repeat steps 1-9 for the other side (pictures below, keep scrolling).
Pictures showing opposite install.
Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale