Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 126
  1. #101
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,640
    Rep Points
    2,149.8
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Dang, so my hopes of 10s with the DCT and Evolve SC Kit are just a dream? Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,215
    Rep Points
    31,316.7
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Dang, so my hopes of 10s with the DCT and Evolve SC Kit are just a dream? Click here to enlarge
    No you just need to launch well.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #103
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,640
    Rep Points
    2,149.8
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No you just need to launch well.
    What kind of 60' numbers are we talking about?

    Isn't Buraq getting some of the best DCT 60's at 1.8?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,215
    Rep Points
    31,316.7
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    What kind of 60' numbers are we talking about?

    Isn't Buraq getting some of the best DCT 60's at 1.8?
    You can do 1.7's.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Dang, so my hopes of 10s with the DCT and Evolve SC Kit are just a dream? Click here to enlarge
    its more than just the launch, its traction all the way through and on the shifts too. Im faster MPh wise than the other M3s that were there which you will see, but i couldnt put my earlier tq to use down low, otherwise i would jump and keep going--- i just cant say thats what DID happen, because it didnt

  6. #106
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,640
    Rep Points
    2,149.8
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    its more than just the launch, its traction all the way through and on the shifts too. Im faster MPh wise than the other M3s that were there which you will see, but i couldnt put my earlier tq to use down low, otherwise i would jump and keep going--- i just cant say thats what DID happen, because it didnt
    Aren't you running R888s?

    Are you getting a good burnout before launching? Time for a line lock kit?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Aren't you running R888s?

    Are you getting a good burnout before launching? Time for a line lock kit?
    im running NT05 street tires, not R's,not the DRs, no burnout, just a quick spin of the tires to clean them off. when i say rolling out off the line i really mean about 50-60% throttle and punching it at about the 60'

    video should show it all Click here to enlarge

  8. #108
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,640
    Rep Points
    2,149.8
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    im running NT05 street tires, not R's,not the DRs, no burnout, just a quick spin of the tires to clean them off. when i say rolling out off the line i really mean about 50-60% throttle and punching it at about the 60'

    video should show it all Click here to enlarge
    Oh, ok. I found a DCT M3 in Cali that I'm having checked out. There's another guy who's trying to buy it too, but hopefully I can take it before he can :p
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    743
    Rep Points
    1,050.8
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    My Eagle has landed! Seperate thread and pics to come.

    Damn fine results again LM.
    2015 F82 M4 - DCT - YMB
    | Stock for Now |

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    new personal best, still need sticky tires, i left mdm on for this to try. im certain i can do 6.x with tires now:

    Click here to enlarge @Sal@evolve or @Imran@Evolve or @evolve just so you guys know what the car is doing Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by LostMarine; 11-14-2013 at 09:33 AM.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,527
    Rep Points
    2,419.1
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Holy crap that is FAST my friend.
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....Stock
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    puts me right in line with taking down the higher CHP kits.. Click here to enlarge

    ** list courtesy of M3post if they ever decide to reckognize Evolves accomplishments..

    6.23 - Mikewads / E92 M3 DCT / ESS VT600 SC, 100shot Nitrous 3rd on/93oct/3 shifts
    6.28 - Captain Insano/ E92 335I 6MT / Vishnu Procede+OpenFlash Tablet - Vishnu/FFTEC VFF900 Twin Scroll 6466 - Full exhaust, FMIC, Vishnu PWM Methanol, ERC race gas, Toyo R888 / 1 shift
    6.36 - Gpower / E92 M3 6-MT / Gpower SKIII SC - Built Motor / 1 shift
    6.46 - M&M / E92 M3 DCT / ESS VT625 / Raised Rev Limiter / 94 Octane/ WM / 3 shifts
    6.48 - Shiv@Vishnu/ E92 335I 6MT / Single Turbo upgraded / 1 shift
    6.56 - Tom@EAS / E92 M3 DCT / VF620 SC / 91/100 mix / 2 shifts
    6.64 - DLSJ5 / E92 M3 DCT / ESS VT725 - Built Motor / 91 Octane / 3 shifts
    6.75 - IMG / E90 M3 6-MT / ESS VT725 SC- Built Motor / 93 octane / 1 shift
    6.78 - Mikewads / E92 M3 DCT / ESS VT600 SC / 93 octane / 3 shifts
    6.80 - DLSJ5 / E92 M3 DCT / SC / 3-shifts
    6.80 - TaZaM3 / E46 M3/ TC / 1 shift
    6.86 - ST06M3 / E46 M3 / TC / 1 shift
    6.88 - CupertinoSteve / E92 335I Auto /Alpina Flash / Vishnu/FFTEC ST 58mm / Full exhaust, FMIC, Vishnu PWM Meth, Race Gas, MT DR's / 2 shifts
    6.95 - WarrenM / 335i Coupe / *Nitrous / 2 shifts
    6.98 - M33 / E92 M3 DCT/ ESS VT650 SC / 93 octane/ WM / 3 shifts
    7.06 - DLSJ5 / E92 M3 DCT / SC / 3 shifts
    7.32 - LostMarine / E92 M3 DCT / Evolve E600 S/C / 93 octane/ 2 Shifts
    7.52 - IMG / E90 M3 6-MT / SC / 2 shifts
    7.86 - Maros / E46 M3 / SC / 1 shift
    8.31 - biglare / E90 M3 DCT / SC / 2 shifts
    8.59 Dr Jitsu / E46 M3 / SC / 1 shift
    8.67 - DLSJ5 / E46 M3 / SC / 2 shifts
    8.81 - E46bhp / E46 M3 / SC / 1 shift
    8.95 - sammyrusso / E92 M3 DCT / SC / 3 shifts
    9.08 - hiboostingm3 / E36 M3 / TC / 2 shifts
    9.15 - Mr. 5 / 335i Sedan / 1-shift
    9.66 - Fanatic7 / E46 M3 / SC / 2 shifts
    9.87 - Mspired / E46 M3 / SC / 1 shift
    10.01 - LostMarine / E92 M3 DCT / Evolve N/A Tune/ FBO / 93 octane
    10.3 - Stock M6 / 2 shifts
    10.4 - RaceMX-M3 / Stock E60 M5 / 2 shifts
    10.5 - fivaxis / E36 M3 / TC / 2 shifts
    10.8 - DLSJ5 / E92 M3 DCT/ Bolt-Ons
    11.0 - slcook54 / E36 M3 / TC / 3 shifts

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    207
    Rep Points
    952.3
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    That is quick considering the boost level and street tires. Well done. :-)

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    207
    Rep Points
    952.3
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    @LostMarine can you email me the vbox file please. I will get it updated on the 60-130 table.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Points
    407.9
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    contact us for any info or sales on the evolve product line
    we install and service all cars in house and tune on our dyno

    undercoverperformanceinc@gmail.com
    Click here to enlarge
    I probably run as much boost as you do fuel pressure

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve Click here to enlarge
    @LostMarine can you email me the vbox file please. I will get it updated on the 60-130 table.
    away from my laptop right now but its been verified by mike on 6speedonline,

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    207
    Rep Points
    952.3
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    away from my laptop right now but its been verified by mike on 6speedonline,
    Cool thanks.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    44.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    is there a stage 2 on the way?

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by timore Click here to enlarge
    is there a stage 2 on the way?
    Evolve offers a higher kit, but I haven't ordered it yet. I want to throw the DRs on it and do 10s as is, then go for the gold and drag the competitors down the pavement, in a drag and roll race.. Click here to enlarge

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    177
    Rep Points
    213.5
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    puts me right in line with taking down the higher CHP kits.. Click here to enlarge

    ** list courtesy of M3post if they ever decide to reckognize Evolves accomplishments..

    6.23 - Mikewads / E92 M3 DCT / ESS VT600 SC, 100shot Nitrous 3rd on/93oct/3 shifts
    6.28 - Captain Insano/ E92 335I 6MT / Vishnu Procede+OpenFlash Tablet - Vishnu/FFTEC VFF900 Twin Scroll 6466 - Full exhaust, FMIC, Vishnu PWM Methanol, ERC race gas, Toyo R888 / 1 shift
    6.36 - Gpower / E92 M3 6-MT / Gpower SKIII SC - Built Motor / 1 shift
    6.46 - M&M / E92 M3 DCT / ESS VT625 / Raised Rev Limiter / 94 Octane/ WM / 3 shifts
    6.48 - Shiv@Vishnu/ E92 335I 6MT / Single Turbo upgraded / 1 shift
    6.56 - Tom@EAS / E92 M3 DCT / VF620 SC / 91/100 mix / 2 shifts
    6.64 - DLSJ5 / E92 M3 DCT / ESS VT725 - Built Motor / 91 Octane / 3 shifts
    6.75 - IMG / E90 M3 6-MT / ESS VT725 SC- Built Motor / 93 octane / 1 shift
    6.78 - Mikewads / E92 M3 DCT / ESS VT600 SC / 93 octane / 3 shifts
    6.80 - DLSJ5 / E92 M3 DCT / SC / 3-shifts
    6.80 - TaZaM3 / E46 M3/ TC / 1 shift
    6.86 - ST06M3 / E46 M3 / TC / 1 shift
    6.88 - CupertinoSteve / E92 335I Auto /Alpina Flash / Vishnu/FFTEC ST 58mm / Full exhaust, FMIC, Vishnu PWM Meth, Race Gas, MT DR's / 2 shifts
    6.95 - WarrenM / 335i Coupe / *Nitrous / 2 shifts
    6.98 - M33 / E92 M3 DCT/ ESS VT650 SC / 93 octane/ WM / 3 shifts
    7.06 - DLSJ5 / E92 M3 DCT / SC / 3 shifts
    7.32 - LostMarine / E92 M3 DCT / Evolve E600 S/C / 93 octane/ 2 Shifts
    7.52 - IMG / E90 M3 6-MT / SC / 2 shifts
    7.86 - Maros / E46 M3 / SC / 1 shift
    8.31 - biglare / E90 M3 DCT / SC / 2 shifts
    8.59 Dr Jitsu / E46 M3 / SC / 1 shift
    8.67 - DLSJ5 / E46 M3 / SC / 2 shifts
    8.81 - E46bhp / E46 M3 / SC / 1 shift
    8.95 - sammyrusso / E92 M3 DCT / SC / 3 shifts
    9.08 - hiboostingm3 / E36 M3 / TC / 2 shifts
    9.15 - Mr. 5 / 335i Sedan / 1-shift
    9.66 - Fanatic7 / E46 M3 / SC / 2 shifts
    9.87 - Mspired / E46 M3 / SC / 1 shift
    10.01 - LostMarine / E92 M3 DCT / Evolve N/A Tune/ FBO / 93 octane
    10.3 - Stock M6 / 2 shifts
    10.4 - RaceMX-M3 / Stock E60 M5 / 2 shifts
    10.5 - fivaxis / E36 M3 / TC / 2 shifts
    10.8 - DLSJ5 / E92 M3 DCT/ Bolt-Ons
    11.0 - slcook54 / E36 M3 / TC / 3 shifts
    Dam, I need to run again. I have fully built motor running 10psi at the moment

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,857
    Rep Points
    3,642.6
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M&M Click here to enlarge
    Dam, I need to run again. I have fully built motor running 10psi at the moment
    What kit do you have?
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M&M Click here to enlarge
    Dam, I need to run again. I have fully built motor running 10psi at the moment
    Nice! Im shopping tires right now, some MT ET streets to go for the 1/4 WR, and R888 for the road and 60-130s

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    289
    Rep Points
    1,038.2
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by timore Click here to enlarge
    is there a stage 2 on the way?
    There is indeed even a stage 3 if your feeling brave :-)

    Remember, it's just a pulley change and a tune.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    743
    Rep Points
    1,050.8
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11


    Reputation: Yes | No
    How about a non-intercooled option Sal?
    2015 F82 M4 - DCT - YMB
    | Stock for Now |

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Irishace Click here to enlarge
    How about a non-intercooled option Sal?
    Take a short vacation and come down to NJ, maybe visit Atlantic City, while your here, drive my car. You wont want non intercooled,

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •