Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    Maybe you should take a look at the other thread and follow the progression more carefully. Your stock dyno chart is irrelevant to this discussion, so I'm not sure why you're even talking about it. I never discussed your stock pull, so I'm not sure how you can say that I implied anything about it.
    It is relevant for comparing what the car currently looks like to stock. It gives a frame of reference.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I agree, but not relevant to the discussion of what file the base for tuning was.

Most cars gain significantly throughout the entire rev range, particularly on top. Don's dyno is not representative and according to Matt, the dyno operator didn't want to do any work in helping Matt gather more info about the runs without additional payment.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Most cars gain significantly throughout the entire rev range, particularly on top.
    Absolutely, but this car loses and then has large gains through a small rev range. Why?

Don's dyno is not representative and according to Matt, the dyno operator didn't want to do any work in helping Matt gather more info about the runs without additional payment.
    I don't know who the dyno operator is but he seems more interested in money than fixing the issue, but that is him. I still don't understand why Powerchip did not elect to work from a "fresh" stock map and go from there instead of what led to.. I guess this mess.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345