Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Vargas GTX Stage 3 spot, Cobb Accessport, and Vargas HPFP/rail

I've changed platforms so this stuff has to go.

I am #2 in line for the Stage 3s, I've selected the GTX 63R turbos, but you can switch them to what you want by talking to Tony about it. He's been very communicative about the whole process. I've paid $3750 after paypal fees and would like to get the $3500 back. You'll owe $3500 upon the completion of the turbos.

I also have a Vargas-modified HPFP and rail ready for the above Stage 3 kit. I bought a new HPFP and new rail from Tischer because I wanted the option to go back to stock. Along with the mod cost and new oem parts, I spent about $1k. I'd like to get that back since it's a required item for the above turbos unless you plan on spraying a lot of meth. My goal was 600-650whp on pump gas (93 octane).

I've also got my Cobb Accessport v2. It was only used a few times. Once to test some OTS maps and then again to flash the BMS flash map. I'm asking $475 shipped but I will entertain offers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    bump. GLWS!
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks dude!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pics help, GLWS.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    bump for a Florida guy!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Buy my $#@!. I've got a line on a supercharger already for my Jerez Black E93 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    Buy my $#@!. I've got a line on a supercharger already for my Jerez Black E93 Click here to enlarge
    Congrats on the m3!!! $#@!kk That fuel system is getting to me. Accept a payment plan! LMFAO
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Make me an offer for both then :-) I'm a reasonable fellow and willing to make concessions for old hands around here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pictures!

One is the Cobb AP, I also have the original box.

The other is the VT fuel rail and VT HPFP (in a sealed OEM box with VT stickers). There is a sensor included not in the picture.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Make me an offer for both then :-) I'm a reasonable fellow and willing to make concessions for old hands around here.
    If you still have it next week I will purchase it no problem. I just need to make sure @Linracing and I will be going BT 100% before I drop the cash for these 2 parts. Fuel rail and HPFP.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    BUMP

the vargas upgraded hpfp/rail is nothing but win

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    BUMP

the vargas upgraded hpfp/rail is nothing but win
    Dont bump it $#@!, I want the parts! LOL jkjk
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    BUMP

Sorry fastgti69 Click here to enlarge

Need the HPFP/rail gone and the Cobb AP gone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    BUMP

Sorry fastgti69 Click here to enlarge

Need the HPFP/rail gone and the Cobb AP gone.
    No worries man. I'm surprised @Linracing didn't pick these up for his build..
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    No worries man. I'm surprised @Linracing didn't pick these up for his build..
    anyone doing a custom build or VTT3 or other ST will need them unless they want to be punching themselves in the face or spraying a ton of meth.. JS

BUMMPPP

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What if I install the fuel rail and pump before the big turbo is installed. Will I have any trouble with stock turbos and fueling? @VargasTurboTech
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    What if I install the fuel rail and pump before the big turbo is installed. Will I have any trouble with stock turbos and fueling? @VargasTurboTech
    As long as you have a flash tune that can adjust the fueling tables, you should be fine... Think of it like having an E85-spec fueling system, but running pump gas -- Your trims will be well within check, very low injector duty cycle, etc
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    As long as you have a flash tune that can adjust the fueling tables, you should be fine... Think of it like having an E85-spec fueling system, but running pump gas -- Your trims will be well within check, very low injector duty cycle, etc
    And that's a very good thing then LOL. I pm'd him. This thing is coming home to me.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm sorry dude, it got sold like 24 hours before you PM'd Click here to enlarge Work's been nuts lately, but more work is good so I can't complain.

So the Stage 3 spot and HPFP/rail are sold. Accessport remains! Buy it from me!

Also adding: E92 335i Eibach sportline springs! About 10k miles on them and in good shape! PM me an offer!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm sorry dude, it got sold like 24 hours before you PM'd Click here to enlarge Work's been nuts lately, but more work is good so I can't complain.

So the Stage 3 spot and HPFP/rail are sold. Accessport remains! Buy it from me!

Also adding: E92 335i Eibach sportline springs! About 10k miles on them and in good shape! PM me an offer!
    Bump for Cobb AP, new price $450 shipped
    Bump for Eibach E92 springs!