Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

There are n54's out there with dct's and m3 diff's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    lol I know.

The problem with Sticky's 173 is it was done at a slow track too. Same track I managed only 150mph w/ ~460rw at 3450#. So it's going to be tough to beat but I'm happy to spend a lot of money and time trying. Too bad Shiv dodged out of the game his car is gutted and at 740rw should be in the ball park. Maybe D can pickup his slack when his VT3s go on? Click here to enlarge
    Can't wait Click here to enlarge we have our own single coming too very soon..plenty coming up to play around and have fun with in the next couple weeks instead of driving around with an M badge thinking your car can be as strong as an N54 lol

For the record, my car has never been beaten by any S65 so far that was willing to race haha i feel bad for them, sometimes
    Last edited by dzenno@PTF; 10-18-2013 at 08:51 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@PTF Click here to enlarge
    Can't wait Click here to enlarge we have our own single coming too very soon..plenty coming up to play around and have fun with in the next couple weeks instead of driving around with an M badge thinking your car can be as strong as an N54 lol

For the record, my car has never been beaten by any S65 so far that was willing to race haha i feel bad for them, sometimes
    lol.. look at who your racing though.. cars from the minor league.. the special olympics... the idontwanttodrivefastimightgetarockchip crew Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You don't have an M3.

I follow all the M3 forums far more closely than you do. You're basically grasping at straws. I've never even remotely encountered what you are talking about and secondly I never shy away from talking about any issues. The thing is, they have to be actual issues. Not ones contrived to suit oneself in a forum debate.
    I don't even debate with you anymore. No point since your wisdom is endless.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Ah not doing the VT3s?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

This is fun!
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    You are wrong though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Yep, I heard you guys doing a single turbo too. My buddy with a built HHR is telling me this stuff.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    You are wrong though.
    Here's a documentation of a proper M3 build for the racetrack. Diffswap included.

http://www.m3racing.de/e92umbau.html

On this forum there's alot of hardcore trackguys:

http://www.touristenfahrerforum.de/f...&highlight=e92

Every second posting is about the shortcomings of the differential.

What more proof do you need?
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

I'm officially selling my Stage 3 spot. I paid $4,500 and owe $2,499.

PM if you're interested!
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    I'm officially selling my Stage 3 spot. I paid $4,500 and owe $2,499.

PM if you're interested!
    WTF Why? Selling the car?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jzeee037 Click here to enlarge
    WTF Why? Selling the car?
    Yeah, going to part out. http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...ut-nafoo-s-N54

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Don't say you're getting an m3 !
    [02/07 E92 335i 6MT] - Under Construction

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    boost is the replacement for displacement

maybe a bit of that greek air i had shipped from @madsex343

If you happen to have a line on another shipment lmk. These bear claws aren't doing it fo rme.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Damn that sucks you have some very nice mods.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

If you want to feel bad I've got an S65 you can line up with.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    Finally a breakthrough.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nitehawk Click here to enlarge
    Don't say you're getting an m3 !
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    Yesssssss another one comes to the ///M sideClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    Yesssssss another one comes to the ///M sideClick here to enlarge
    I know LOL. Everyone's ditching their n54 for the s65 ehh.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If you want to feel bad I've got an S65 you can line up with.
    Soon
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Soon
    Waste of my $36 per gallon race gas. But that's fine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

lol so that's your secret! Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    lol so that's your secret! Click here to enlarge
    I haven't even tried the stuff yet. I have 5 jugs just sitting around. I kind of am curious to see the result myself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

It definitely works but given the high cost and tuning headaches I think nitrous would be more practical.
    Burger Motorsports

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast