Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Yea, I guess we have to do this. My car is running very strong right now and we need the inline pumps so we can make sure it stays like that. Should we just set a date and tackle it both in one day. Either my shop or yours. Idc.
    Lets.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    Lets.
    I'm ready whenever you are!!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We will be bringing a couple of cars out to this event, I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cpais Click here to enlarge
    We will be bringing a couple of cars out to this event, I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time.
    That twin turbo SLS making it out or what?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I signed up for this a couple of days ago. Got a hotel room too so I'm gonna chill friday night and maybe set some races up. My car will be low end of the hp scale LOL.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That twin turbo SLS making it out or what?
    I'm still waiting for you to come walking through my door one day. It's only been a year since you said you were going to come down. From what you said, i understand you don't live to far from us. All of our cars are here almost all the time. Come and see what it is we do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm still waiting for you to come walking through my door one day. It's only been a year since you said you were going to come down. From what you said, i understand you don't live to far from us. All of our cars are here almost all the time. Come and see what it is we do.
    That wasn't the question. The question was if the turbo SLS is coming to the event or not?

No I don't live far and perhaps I will come down when I have time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That wasn't the question. The question was if the turbo SLS is coming to the event or not?

No I don't live far and perhaps I will come down when I have time.
    I know that wasn't the question, find some time to come down sometime and you can get all the answers you want.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know that wasn't the question, find some time to come down sometime and you can get all the answers you want.
    I really don't see what that has to do with this particular event it seems like you're shying away from the question for whatever reason. I really have to drive to LA county to ask you if the SLS is attending? Kind of defeats the purpose of the forum doesn't it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I thought you would want to come down and go for a ride in our cars, seems like an invitation that someone that owned a Mercedes forum would jump on considering all you had to say about our cars and the types of builds that we are doing. You seemed to have a lot of questions in regards to our build and the tuning aspects of it but it also seemed like you came up with the answers on your own. I'm not here to BS you about anything, I would just rather have you come by and see everything first hand rather than listening to everyones third party accounts about what we do. I think that's more than fair for both you and I, don't you think?

It was an invitation that was extended to you a long time ago and one that is still open. You did say you were going to come before last years SEMA show. I would rather meet you in person and show you everything so that I can answer any questions that you may have rather than making this a battle of the keyboards that a lot of your threads seem to turn into.

You are more than welcome to come down anytime you like. Maybe you will be on the Eurotopia run tomorrow, if so we will see you there because I really would like to meet you. If you're not going then why don't you come by next week, that is if it's already to late for you to come today.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If I had the ability to send a PM on this forum, I would happily give you my cell phone number but I do not have any privileges on your forum, you can always give me a call at the shop at (310) 533-8900. I am usually here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    If thats the reason fine.... i was hoping that was why
    There are plenty of roll events between Shift S3ctor (predominately West Coast), Exotics Rally (East Coast) and now the SlipStream stuff (East Coast alternative to ER; significant better pricing).

Problem we've got with the East Coast is it's really only nice ~5 months of the year, and nobody wants to do an event June-Aug because the IATs are high and it kills performance. Ideally May/September are the best months, but also happen to be busy and popular holidays (Memorial/Labor Day).
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I thought you would want to come down and go for a ride in our cars, seems like an invitation that someone that owned a Mercedes forum would jump on considering all you had to say about our cars and the types of builds that we are doing. You seemed to have a lot of questions in regards to our build and the tuning aspects of it but it also seemed like you came up with the answers on your own. I'm not here to BS you about anything, I would just rather have you come by and see everything first hand rather than listening to everyones third party accounts about what we do. I think that's more than fair for both you and I, don't you think?
    Once again this has absolutely nothing to do with this event.

It was an invitation that was extended to you a long time ago and one that is still open. You did say you were going to come before last years SEMA show. I would rather meet you in person and show you everything so that I can answer any questions that you may have rather than making this a battle of the keyboards that a lot of your threads seem to turn into.
    I asked you if you were bringing a specific car to the event this topic is about then you went OT.

You are more than welcome to come down anytime you like. Maybe you will be on the Eurotopia run tomorrow, if so we will see you there because I really would like to meet you. If you're not going then why don't you come by next week, that is if it's already to late for you to come today.
    I appreciate the invitation and that's very nice of you. When my schedule permits after SEMA sometime likely I'll check out the shop and your projects. For now we can discuss what is or is not coming to this event.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Cpais is running what he wants and won't be subjected to people wanting to know on the forum.

Joe - sound like a somewhat familiar tune?
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Cpais is running what he wants and won't be subjected to people wanting to know on the forum.

Joe - sound like a somewhat familiar tune?
    No the question for me was when not what as what was always known. Good try though I guess? Only one vehicle was really discussed here of his which generated interest hence a question about said vehicle. It's a yes or no answer but that's fine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If I had the ability to send a PM on this forum, I would happily give you my cell phone number but I do not have any privileges on your forum, you can always give me a call at the shop at (310) 533-8900. I am usually here.
    ooohh.. now i know what shop it is Click here to enlarge very nice Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We are bringing some cars, what we are bringing will depend on where we are at by the event. We have a new Black Series that just arrived at a dealer back east and we are trying to get that deal finalized and bring that car out here. As for what we are bringing to the event, I am sure that it is listed on the list of cars going. I would rather release the information to a source that is supportive of what we do, not a source that has typically reported third party information gathered from unfamiliar sources, has been negative towards what we do and has never followed through with anything they they say.

I may be wrong for thinking that way but that is the way I feel. Don't take it the wrong way, you can run your forum anyway you want but I was just commenting on the thread and show support for the event. I didn't really come on here to start a pissing match with you. It's all good though, maybe one day you will have the time to come to our shop and see what it is that we are doing around here, I guess it's just not big enough news for you. I personally think that it would be a welcome change to the usual threads that are on your forum now but I could be wrong.

Have fun at SEMA, it sounds like you have a really hectic schedule and will be busy getting prepared. I don't know how you find the time to answer all these threads so quickly all the time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If I'm negative for asking a question about a car for an event and then getting some long OT diatribe for asking said question after giving your shop coverage on the car I just asked about then guilty as charged.

Frankly, I'm no longer interested after your negative assertions and I have no desire to meet you or take any of my time to visit your shop to follow up on a car that completely fell off the radar.

As far as your ability to pm you are restricted as you are a guest vendor and I do not even have to grant you the courtesy of posting in regards to your for profit business. As of right now I'm inclined to put a stop to your posting completely as I just don't like your tone.

So, think about it. Because another article can go up on what's really going on with that car. Don't forget you're a guest here. If you do, I'll remind you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    If I'm negative for asking a question about a car for an event and then getting some long OT diatribe for asking said question after giving your shop coverage on the car I just asked about then guilty as charged.

Frankly, I'm no longer interested after your negative assertions and I have no desire to meet you or take any of my time to visit your shop to follow up on a car that completely fell off the radar.

As far as your ability to pm you are restricted as you are a guest vendor and I do not even have to grant you the courtesy of posting in regards to your for profit business. As of right now I'm inclined to put a stop to your posting completely as I just don't like your tone.

So, think about it. Because another article can go up on what's really going on with that car. Don't forget you're a guest here. If you do, I'll remind you.

I have never promoted my shop one time on your forum, I would not step on someones way to make money and your way is through sponsorship and I am not a sponsor. I didn't sign up as a sponsor, I signed up as an individual a long time ago and because I work at a shop, that makes me a guest vendor I guess.

Everyone on this forum knows exactly how these threads go, I don't have to assert anything. It is your choice that these discussions are made on the forum, not mine.

It's no problem that you are no longer interested in coming, I don't think you were ever planning on coming and that's ok, like I said, that is your business. You can also go ahead and ban me if you like, sorry for getting so far under your skin I guess. I thought you would be more thick skinned with the type of forum you run and more business minded with trying to create content that people may be interested in.

We will be at the Eurotopia event tomorrow, we will be at the no fly zone in November, we were at Irwindale 3 times in the last month including last night and we have been making a push to go to events right now. Our main focus is to have fun at these events and to meet people and that what my post was originally aimed at.

Sorry to the members for helping derail this thread, it was not my original intention.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I didn't even bother reading that. You're a guest vendor here and you're going to start behaving like one right about now. Your participation in this thread is over.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sorry for the derailment for everyone...
    but I will be posting an updated car list in the AM. Hope everyone is looking forward to it.

and I appreciate this thread being able to remain as a repository for those interested/attending. Many started following us here, so it is fitting. Thanks everyone

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Joe, you really need to relax. For years you have been telling people that your car will come out when, where and on your terms and you don't give a shiit about anyone else. You can't do this or that because you are empire building or do this and that and to be honest, after 3 years it gets old.

I have no idea who the guest vendor is but the appearance is that you have decided that he owes you and should answer every question you asked. The guy has said come down to his shop and check things out....what more could you ask? I look forward to meeting him and having an adult beverage.

I have had disagreements with you in the past but have also give you credit where credit is due (like this week). In this case you are off base. If you can't see that it is your loss and if that is the case, i am glad your not going to NFZ as we don't need your negative attitude.

You gave someone else shiit today about taking a thread offline, well you my friend are the drama king and that.

Back to racing cpais - look forward to what you are bringing as it is always nice to see machinery.

Tony - my hauler leaves in a couple of weeks to go out west and I will be flying in from Italy. Keep the rain gods away and lets have some fun!!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Joe, you really need to relax. For years you have been telling people that your car will come out when, where and on your terms and you don't give a shiit about anyone else. You can't do this or that because you are empire building or do this and that and to be honest, after 3 years it gets old.

I have no idea who the guest vendor is but the appearance is that you have decided that he owes you and should answer every question you asked. The guy has said come down to his shop and check things out....what more could you ask? I look forward to meeting him and having an adult beverage.

I have had disagreements with you in the past but have also give you credit where credit is due (like this week). In this case you are off base. If you can't see that it is your loss and if that is the case, i am glad your not going to NFZ as we don't need your negative attitude.

You gave someone else shiit today about taking a thread offline, well you my friend are the drama king and that.

Back to racing cpais - look forward to what you are bringing as it is always nice to see machinery.

Tony - my hauler leaves in a couple of weeks to go out west and I will be flying in from Italy. Keep the rain gods away and lets have some fun!!!
    Mind your own business. I don't tell you how to run yours, don't tell me how to run mine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Mind your own business. I don't tell you how to run yours, don't tell me how to run mine.
    Are you drunk...who said anything about business? You have been telling us for years how your car comes out on your schedule as you are building some paper empire. Someone else says it to you and you get in a hissy fit.

sorry Tony, your thread and back to it even though Joe won't let it go.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

We should have a better idea on weather by then. I have been monitoring closely. Fortunately, the airport itself hardly ever sees the precipitation that the CITY does. And that is not much anyway. But we will keep an eye!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast