Been meaning to do a writeup of my experience at Undercover and finally just decided to sit down and just do it.
First off, the shop is busy. When I first walked in, I immediately was welcomed by a fast Supra. While oooohing and ahhing over this Supra was when I met Garth. Garth was immediately very professional and knew exactly how to tackle my project in a short matter of time. I was extremely pressed for time and needed front control arm bushings, rear trailing arm bushings, a solid rear differential, UUC SSK, and an alignement to be done. I had 99% of the parts ready to be installed. The other 1% was a bushing which UUC failed to have in the box so the SSK never got installed.
As much as I hate to say it, but I was that customer. Constantly calling and randomly showing up just to see how things were going. Once again I was extremely pressed for time and once again was met with a very professional Garth and the rest of his team. He definitely came through for me and I owe him and the rest of the crew an apology once again for being so impatient.
But, they got the work done in a little less than a week and everything works beautifully. Their pricing was fair, the work was exceptional, and the shop was definitely awesome. Thank you for the work and I am definitely a life long customer.
A man once said, if you aren't first, you are last!