Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 69 of 69
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,188
    Rep Points
    6,728.0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68



    Reputation: Yes | No
    As an update though, one biker is probably not walking away from this.
    This friendly looking biker is said to be paraplegic after being run over.

    Click here to enlarge

    The first biker who first brake checked the Range Rover is identified, arrested and charged with reckless endangerment, reckless driving, endangering the welfare of a child, and menacing, according to the New York Post.

    Click here to enlarge
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    As an update though, one biker is probably not walking away from this.
    This friendly looking biker is said to be paraplegic after being run over.

    Click here to enlarge

    The first biker who first brake checked the Range Rover is identified, arrested and charged with reckless endangerment, reckless driving, endangering the welfare of a child, and menacing, according to the New York Post.

    Click here to enlarge
    Natural selection at work....many lives where changed by this idiot.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I wonder if these guys registered for Omabacare?
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Harrisburg
    Posts
    1,284
    Rep Points
    1,522.3
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    His helmet has "Reckless" printed on it. I'm glad they charged him with endangering the welfare of a child. $#@!.
    Eppur si muove.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Apparently he has a new name for the helmet, it was 'Reckless' and now it is 'wrecked'.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,188
    Rep Points
    6,728.0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ajm8127 Click here to enlarge
    His helmet has "Reckless" printed on it. I'm glad they charged him with endangering the welfare of a child. $#@!.
    The guy with the Reckless printed on his helmet and the friendly facemask is the one in hospital, not the one that was arrested.
    Apparently this person was goodness personified:

    Jeremiah Mieses’s wife told WBZ-TV in Boston that her husband had gotten off his bike to help a pal who’d been knocked over.

    “He went to help someone,” she said.

    Just another friendly biker in a crowd of $#@!s...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yeah, this guy is a saint. The guy was in a coma after the accident and he woke up to tell his wife what he was trying to do...give me a break!

    How many laws is he breaking in this video?



    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Points
    2,017.3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yeah, that's what most videos that do these comparisons come up with - there is another one with a GT-R vs. a Ducati, and they come up with the same result. I wish I had the R&T article (it is very old) that explained why and how they got their numbers. I can see both points - you have a TON more energy to scrub off with a car, but have less mass with the bike for less available stopping power.

    IDK - those numbers came from somewhere, but this video did too. I think in a panic stop, 9/10 times the bike will lose - and would not have my money on the bike - but again, those numbers came from somewhere. Click here to enlarge

    Cheers.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, that's what most videos that do these comparisons come up with - there is another one with a GT-R vs. a Ducati, and they come up with the same result. I wish I had the R&T article (it is very old) that explained why and how they got their numbers. I can see both points - you have a TON more energy to scrub off with a car, but have less mass with the bike for less available stopping power.

    IDK - those numbers came from somewhere, but this video did too. I think in a panic stop, 9/10 times the bike will lose - and would not have my money on the bike - but again, those numbers came from somewhere. Click here to enlarge

    Cheers.
    I am going to go out on a limb here and say the bike can stop faster than the 3.5 ton range rover so i don't know how the stopping power of a sports car is relevant.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Points
    2,017.3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, this guy is a saint. The guy was in a coma after the accident and he woke up to tell his wife what he was trying to do...give me a break!

    How many laws is he breaking in this video?



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDjV08KZpNA
    See, that is ridiculous. You don't not stop at stop signs, red lights (and then go 1 mile per hour through the intersection staring at the car that is supposed to be going), etc... This goes back to my entire point about these people and their bikes - they are "look at me everyone" - it's ridiculous.

    No one cares, ride your bike as fast as you want - I will drive my car as fast as I want. Don't make me wait on you, and we/I won't either. When is the last time you saw a guy in a (pick a sports car) driving around town going through intersections at 3 miles per hour when they don't have a right-of-way and staring you down like a G-Unit as they do it.

    I am afraid until you see this yourself in a big city, it's hard to understand - but it's bull$#@!. Period.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Points
    2,017.3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    I am going to go out on a limb here and say the bike can stop faster than the 3.5 ton range rover so i don't know how the stopping power of a sports car is relevant.
    It's not - you didn't read the other posts.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Just in case someone wanted to defend him....here is a mobile facebook post from the idiots he runs with

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Just in case someone wanted to defend him....here is a mobile facebook post from the idiots he runs with

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Someone needs to translate that.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,188
    Rep Points
    6,728.0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Someone needs to translate that.
    Thank god. I thought my english language was insufficient...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Idiots, that's what they get. Love how they think being in a group makes the more invincible. Common sense tells that if it's bigger and strong then you, don't screw with it haha.
    Click here to enlarge

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    484
    Rep Points
    243.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    mandatory ride and have to show colors. Looks like an MC sounds like an MC. Can't ride anywhere else because the other MC's will not give them riding privileges! Click here to enlarge Esp since they've brought so much heat on them now. Of course they're afraid to show colors and do a ride. They have most of America hate them.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    277
    Rep Points
    671.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    As others have already posted, natural selection at its finest

    anyone with a nickname ending in "eezy" is in line to be a prime example of darwinism

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    191
    Rep Points
    208.5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    The urban police forces no-chase policy is behind these guys behavior. If you're on a motorcycle or ATV they will not chase you in almost all situations. So these guys feel invincible because the cops don't intervene. As long as they stay off bridges, tunnels, and other places they can easily get boxed in, they are for all purposes immune to police activity.

    The next ride needs to have some "chase vehicles" of about 4 Range Rovers loaded with guys with AR's out to see if the bikers will provoke them again.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    1,302.2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    It's kind of funny how these $#@!s now are playing the victim card. Meanwhile there are ton of videos posted by these same scumbags on how they "peacefully ride" in a group. Listening to them on tv and reading their comments you would think they go out on rides to pick daisies, rescue kittens out of trees, and helping people in distress.

    Which brings me to Edwin Mieses, aka, Jay Meezee the poor unfortunate biker who got caught up in all this and is now paralyzed. That piece of $#@! had his license revoked in 1999, that's 14 years ago. 16 tickets in that entire time, which seems rather low to me the way that $#@! rides, correction used to ride his bike, and with the type of crowd he associates himself with. I bet that moron ran a bunch of times and got away with it. Total asset to society right? Yeah he was going to help somebody...sure.... he was. He's not allowed to have a license, and operate any vehicle until the year of 2017. Holy $#@!, how bad of a driver/rider must you be to accomplish that? Yeah that sure sounds like a good guy to me right? We can just look at this youtube videos on what a nice guy he really was.

    There was a comment on one of his videos that I laughed at, but I felt a little bad doing it. He's got a soundcloud with some of his music and also on youtube.
    Somebody wrote this:

    "His biggest hit was the front of the Range Rover"

    In the end we can sum it up like so: If Edwin Mieses would have been obeying the law, today, he'd be healthy and still walking.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •