Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Guess you just finally had it with the cobalt. Let's hope the N54 doesn't drive you nuts Click here to enlarge
    Definitely, that cobalt killed my pockets and my stress level. The n54 wont be that bad, cause I got everyone near me that can help me with it!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Drunkenup Click here to enlarge
    Congratulations! I picked up my E92 335i on the 28th! Enjoy in great health!
    Sweet! I got it the 28th as well Click here to enlarge, congrats to you too!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Install those DP's already!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

wake up tomorrow morning and throw on those downpipes and get the BMS flash! congrats on the pick up!

the stock clutch holds a decent amount of power for a decent amount of time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Congrats on the pickup. Sucks the cobalt project didn't work out. It was so it of the ordinary. I loved it. Looks like you do have the cold weather package, I see seat heater buttons under the radio.
    Eppur si muove.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    Install those DP's already!
    Ahhhh I was looking at videos and it's just too loud. Even with the stock exhaust lol. During a cold start my dad can tell right off the bat. Is there anyway to disable a cold start?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    wake up tomorrow morning and throw on those downpipes and get the BMS flash! congrats on the pick up!

the stock clutch holds a decent amount of power for a decent amount of time.
    My dad said he's going to rip my nuts off if I do anything to this car. Even though I'm making the payments and all that. He said it's still under his name and its his LOL you know... parents. So I gotta let it cool down a couple weeks or so before I do that. I already installed the JB4 and DCI last night Click here to enlarge And good to hear about the clutch. I'm glad I can play with the car for a little while before dropping some real $$$

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ajm8127 Click here to enlarge
    Congrats on the pickup. Sucks the cobalt project didn't work out. It was so it of the ordinary. I loved it. Looks like you do have the cold weather package, I see seat heater buttons under the radio.
    You and me both man... I really love that car, still do even though I have the bimmer. It was so aggressive and beastly. Very out of the ordinary as you said, maybe that's why I loved it so much. It did something that nobody would ever thing it can do.

It is confirmed I pretty much have all options on this car. I don't know what it doesn't have... LOL
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Ahhhh I was looking at videos and it's just too loud. Even with the stock exhaust lol. During a cold start my dad can tell right off the bat.
    It's not that bad.. You need to hear my car in person.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

It's not that bad.. You need to hear my car in person.
    I agree. With downpipes and the stock exhaust, it's difficult to notice much of a difference to me at least. Its so difficult to tell from videos because unless someone uses the same camera at the same distance and angle from the same car in the same atmospheric conditions with the only difference being stock vs. aftermarket downpipes, it's going to be very difficult to reliably tell a difference.

When you start the car, does exhaust only come out of the right tip for 30 seconds or so, or does it come out of both the entire time?
    Eppur si muove.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

When you start the car, does exhaust only come out of the right tip for 30 seconds or so, or does it come out of both the entire time?
    Both? I think? I have CAN-Flap enabled. I believe that keeps both sides of exhaust open at all times.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Both? I think? I have CAN-Flap enabled. I believe that keeps both sides of exhaust open at all times.
    Sorry, that question was directed to @fastgti69, but it was not clear at all from my post.

If you have CAN-flap enabled or do the golf tee mod, the car will be louder during start up until the idle settles down. That's the thinking behind the exhaust flap in the first place. I quiets the car during start up while the idle is elevated. I'm sure you know this, but it was more for fastgti, and his dad seems to be giving him a hard time about modding the 335. I was thinking maybe a previous owner did the golf tee mod to his car making it louder than normal on start up. He noted during cold starts his dad noticed the exhaust was loud.
    Eppur si muove.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Sorry, that question was directed to @fastgti69, but it was not clear at all from my post.

If you have CAN-flap enabled or do the golf tee mod, the car will be louder during start up until the idle settles down. That's the thinking behind the exhaust flap in the first place. I quiets the car during start up while the idle is elevated. I'm sure you know this, but it was more for fastgti, and his dad seems to be giving him a hard time about modding the 335. I was thinking maybe a previous owner did the golf tee mod to his car making it louder than normal on start up. He noted during cold starts his dad noticed the exhaust was loud.
    No, worries. I thought the question was directed at me since you quoted me.
    @fastgti69 What ^ he said.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

I did the golf tee mod the first day I got it LOL. My dad didn't say anything about the exhaust at all. I know though, that once I get the DP during a cold start in the morning it will be louder. In a couple of weeks I'll slide them in LOL. For now I gotta kick it, he's really like on my ass about this car.

Anyways, some guy is about to come and check the Cobalt. Hopefully it sells today, and relieves some stress for me and my dad too. Once that's out of the way, I'll let it cool down and have him forget about the bimmer.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

I did the golf tee mod the first day I got it LOL. My dad didn't say anything about the exhaust at all. I know though, that once I get the DP during a cold start in the morning it will be louder. In a couple of weeks I'll slide them in LOL. For now I gotta kick it, he's really like on my ass about this car.

Anyways, some guy is about to come and check the Cobalt. Hopefully it sells today, and relieves some stress for me and my dad too. Once that's out of the way, I'll let it cool down and have him forget about the bimmer.
    I'm sure if you can sell the cobalt, he'll cut you some slack. Good luck.
    Eppur si muove.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

congrats man. i know the stress level is way down going from the cobalt to the 335i. Every time I get in my EVO i'm listening for sounds and freaking out waiting for something else to break LOL. enjoy! don't rush into the mods. it's a fabulous car the way it is. enjoy it. then mod the hell out of it LOL.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

I'm sure if you can sell the cobalt, he'll cut you some slack. Good luck.
    Sold the balt today. Sad day lol, I miss her already but it had to be done.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    congrats man. i know the stress level is way down going from the cobalt to the 335i. Every time I get in my EVO i'm listening for sounds and freaking out waiting for something else to break LOL. enjoy! don't rush into the mods. it's a fabulous car the way it is. enjoy it. then mod the hell out of it LOL.
    Yea bro, that's exactly how I felt with the cobalt. Listening to sounds freaking out as you would. I'm not gonna rush it too hard. For now I'm really enjoying the luxury of it, the Jb4 and DCI is a nice difference.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Ohhhh! That money can buy you some nice mods! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Ohhhh! That money can buy you some nice mods! Click here to enlarge
    For now I already have all I need. Next is an intercooler and OCC. I'll do those once I install the DP. For now I love the Jb4 and DCI.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Montego is the best color.

I'm biased though Click here to enlarge

Congrats!
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

It's just the begining of a new era, man!
    Eppur si muove.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice ride .....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Montego is the best color.

I'm biased though Click here to enlarge

Congrats!
    Haha thank you sir, I dont see any reason to be biased. It is the best color Click here to enlarge

It's just the begining of a new era, man!
    Amen to that!!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Red_bean_bun Click here to enlarge
    Nice ride .....
    Thank you sir!
    Burger Motorsports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12