Thread: AR Design catless, catted, and resonated 4" N55 downpipes released for F06, F10, F12, F13 640i and 535i models
09-26-2013, 05:23 PM #1
AR Design catless, catted, and resonated 4" N55 downpipes released for F06, F10, F12, F13 640i and 535i models
Good news for owners of the N55 motor! Downpipe options have expanded to include the F06 640i Gran Coupe, F10 535i Sedan, F12 640i Convertible, and F12 640i Coupe. The new downpipe options come courtesy of BimmerBoost vendor AR Design. The 4 inch N55 downpipe is stated to add ~20 whp to the cars although a tune is definitely recommended to compliment the addition of a downpipe. Namely if one goes for a catless version.
Pricing? Catless MSRP - $770, Catted/Resonated MSRP - $929. More details from AR Design below.
We are thrilled to present our new F-chassis Hi-Flo™ Catless downpipe for the BMW N55 engine! In addition to an intoxicating and exotic sound, these downpipes add significant power and help eliminate turbo lag!
Fitment for the following cars:
- F06 640i Gran Coupé
- F10 535i Sedan
- F12 640i Convertible
- F13 640i Coupe
Our Hi-Flo™ 4" Catless Resonated Downpipes Feature:
- Typical gains with tuning in the 20+whp range!
- 100% hand crafted in the USA from premium 304 Stainless Steel - flanges and O2 bungs included!
- CNC'd 304 Stainless V-Band flange.
- 100% TIG welded, argon back-purged.
- Available with a 2000°F ceramic coating. Coatings come with a 3 year warranty against corrosion and rust to original owner.
- Lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defects given to original owner.
- We do NOT grind/polish our welds as some other manufacturers do. Grinding welds compromises the strength of the weld, and can lead to weld failure! Especially critical in applications exposed to temperatures in excess of 1200°F. Such temperatures will also rapidly deteriorate the polished finish.
- Race Catted
Catless downpipes are now IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP! Contact us today for more information! 303-351-3515 or email@example.com!Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338
09-26-2013, 10:22 PM #2
4in seems a bit excessive. Is it really that much of a difference from a 3in? Really nice piece none the less
10-04-2013, 09:18 PM #3
Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338
10-04-2013, 09:20 PM #4
10-04-2013, 09:37 PM #5E46 323i-rip
fj cruiser- sold
e30 325i vert-current