Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 70 of 70
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,711
    Rep Points
    2,133.7
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Congrats to MAXPSI and NICKG. You guys worked so hard on this and you deserve it. All the best.
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    London and USA
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Points
    1,445.8
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    M3 vert with this kit would be a lot of fun.

    Yes...... for around $38-40k one could have an uber fast Stage II MaxPSI E46...
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s


    Click here to enlarge



  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You're a $#@!ing retard. Yeah I'm stooping to a low level because a stock DME tuned M3 runs a record time and HPF is dead. Nobody is even close to this level. STFU douchebag HPF is over move on.

    No dickbag. You're the $#@!ing retard. You were on hpf's nutsack to get an interview with them and have them be one of the sponsors of this site. You're stooping to a low level bringing in their downfall points that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Since being low-class is right up your alley, i'm sure you're oblivious as to why I said what I said. No wonder your own members call you out repeatedly. If you really think I was talking about Maxpsi is doing great things being a low level you really are a dumbass $#@!ing tool. I can care less hpf is closed down. I do however understand how to not be a $#@!ing prick about it you fat $#@!.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    914
    Rep Points
    882.6
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    That goes to show what the DME can do alone

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,962
    Rep Points
    2,657.4
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Yes Reputation No
    all about suspension work... and rubber with the CORRECT psi.

    I guarantee you the driver has had experience driving powerful boat american cars with manual trannys too, i am shocked at how many pitiful MT BMW drivers there are out there, no offense to anyone on here , but if you threw axles , LSD, and a driveshaft as well as proper dialed in suspension on a 6mt n54 there is no reason why you cant pull 1.7x 60s with ease if you knew what you were doing (on stock turbo power)... It doesnt/hasnt happened because no one does these things and drive well...

    no need for launch control , just rev feather, feel for the lunge of traction and ride it at the right pedal position... not just rev and mash
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,962
    Rep Points
    2,657.4
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Yes Reputation No
    exception of @dzenno , i know he didnt have DS or Axles at the time but the people who do it right, WILL break there axles and DS sooner or later, which he did lol
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    151
    Rep Points
    299.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SleepersOwn Click here to enlarge
    No dickbag. You're the $#@!ing retard. You were on hpf's nutsack to get an interview with them and have them be one of the sponsors of this site. You're stooping to a low level bringing in their downfall points that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Since being low-class is right up your alley, i'm sure you're oblivious as to why I said what I said. No wonder your own members call you out repeatedly. If you really think I was talking about Maxpsi is doing great things being a low level you really are a dumbass $#@!ing tool. I can care less hpf is closed down. I do however understand how to not be a $#@!ing prick about it you fat $#@!.
    Someone forgot to take there pills today,wow.

    GJ maximum
    Cobb tuned, spec2+, wavetrac, DCI, ARdp's, AA fmic, forge DV's, M3 links & Sways, bbs lm's, bunch of exterior mods, and one happy BMW driver

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy
    Posts
    4,200
    Rep Points
    3,200.0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    I cut 1.8s on stock suspension 440HP/480TQ 335i Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    all about suspension work... and rubber with the CORRECT psi.

    I guarantee you the driver has had experience driving powerful boat american cars with manual trannys too, i am shocked at how many pitiful MT BMW drivers there are out there, no offense to anyone on here , but if you threw axles , LSD, and a driveshaft as well as proper dialed in suspension on a 6mt n54 there is no reason why you cant pull 1.7x 60s with ease if you knew what you were doing (on stock turbo power)... It doesnt/hasnt happened because no one does these things and drive well...

    no need for launch control , just rev feather, feel for the lunge of traction and ride it at the right pedal position... not just rev and mash
    2011 335is DCT, looking for new car friends in Italy.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    124,128
    Rep Points
    34,939.6
    Mentioned
    2230 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    350



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SleepersOwn Click here to enlarge
    No dickbag. You're the $#@!ing retard. You were on hpf's nutsack to get an interview with them and have them be one of the sponsors of this site. You're stooping to a low level bringing in their downfall points that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Since being low-class is right up your alley, i'm sure you're oblivious as to why I said what I said. No wonder your own members call you out repeatedly. If you really think I was talking about Maxpsi is doing great things being a low level you really are a dumbass $#@!ing tool. I can care less hpf is closed down. I do however understand how to not be a $#@!ing prick about it you fat $#@!.
    Well worded post! Much respect!

    I responded to a statement someone said about HPF saying they are over and it's time to move on only for you to chime in with BS.

    It's stooping to a low level by doing what? Making this factual statement?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky
    Hpf is dead and was mismanaged, nothing much to respect. This is more impressive.


    THIS IS MORE IMPRESSIVE. HPF IS DEAD.

    Wow I'm such a prick!

    Cya!

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    8,399
    Rep Points
    4,346.8
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    44


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You guys aren't embarrassed you are doing this in a vendors thread about product results?
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    N54 1/2Mile World Record: 172.94MPH
    N55 World Record: 11.7ET / 122.7MPH (MT)
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 699WHP / 714WTQ
    N54 Twin Turbo World Record: 847WHP/ 761WTQ
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record: 585WHP / 537WTQ
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge Website - Email
    #VTTDOMINATION #VTT #VARGASTURBO #VTTBOUNTY

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    124,128
    Rep Points
    34,939.6
    Mentioned
    2230 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    350



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    You guys aren't embarrassed you are doing this in a vendors thread about product results?
    This isn't a vendors thread.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    London and USA
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Points
    1,445.8
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    When someone said HPF I thought they were talking ABOUT a High Power Fuel (pump).... ooooopppssss

    Click here to enlarge
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s


    Click here to enlarge



  13. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Points
    20.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Great job Nick.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Crofton, Maryland (MD)
    Posts
    278
    Rep Points
    408.5
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @maximumpsi does this mean you guys fully fixed the cars timing issues on the street ?

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    124,128
    Rep Points
    34,939.6
    Mentioned
    2230 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    350



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by m3816 Click here to enlarge
    @maximumpsi does this mean you guys fully fixed the cars timing issues on the street ?
    What were the cam timing issues? VANOS tuning related?

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    cars

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,255
    Rep Points
    1,901.9
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What were the cam timing issues? VANOS tuning related?
    They were having a problem with the DME pulling timing last time they reported about it running at the track
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    124,128
    Rep Points
    34,939.6
    Mentioned
    2230 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    350



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    They were having a problem with the DME pulling timing last time they reported about it running at the track
    We all know that but he mentioned on the street so there were issues with the street tune?

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Crofton, Maryland (MD)
    Posts
    278
    Rep Points
    408.5
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, I meant street/track basically anywhere off the dyno. I also like to know if they only did only one pull that day or a few and if that was the best of them.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    124,128
    Rep Points
    34,939.6
    Mentioned
    2230 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    350



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by m3816 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, I meant street/track basically anywhere off the dyno. I also like to know if they only did only one pull that day or a few and if that was the best of them.
    I see I thought you were specifically referring to a street tune rather than the track tune for higher octane fuel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •