Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

All stock. hate to see her go.

She's all stock and ready to roll. Click here to enlarge Im gonna miss this car. but moving on to a faster car hopefully. and that will be all worth it.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Good luck with sale. Looks like a really clean car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    damn man, you put a lot of money into that car. what made you decide to move on?
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    damn man, you put a lot of money into that car. what made you decide to move on?
    THe fact i wanted a roll cage.... haha but seriously car is heavy and idk what i was thinking when went ballz out on a vert... Looking into an MT e82. but might move to a different platform if i get enough money out of my car+partout+savings.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm working on an AT e82 for a buddy right now and it's crazy how much faster it is than my old MT e92 with more HP.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammy_0559 Click here to enlarge
    THe fact i wanted a roll cage.... haha but seriously car is heavy and idk what i was thinking when went ballz out on a vert... Looking into an MT e82. but might move to a different platform if i get enough money out of my car+partout+savings.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm working on an AT e82 for a buddy right now and it's crazy how much faster it is than my old MT e92 with more HP.
    I know autos are great if they can hold up. I fried a trans on this car and it was no fun. If I do get an N54 It will be MT and still deciding to go single or gtx twins. No auto will hold that kinda power In kill mode.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'd say if money is not an object, VTT ST3 for ease of tuning. twin GTX2876r would be badass. My buddy has twin GTX3076r on his Alpha 10 GTR Click here to enlarge it's pretty fast LOL

I know autos are great if they can hold up. I fried a trans on this car and it was no fun. If I do get an N54 It will be MT and still deciding to go single or gtx twins. No auto will hold that kinda power In kill mode.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've only seen one ST N54 out pushing the car, showing data, and having success. That was the custom PTE kit, i can't remember his screen name. I'd be scared to invest any money in a ST kit right now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    996 TURBO + Alpha Turbos!!! Nothing against BMW, but if you're into heavy modding the only reliable option (that's modern & has creature comforts like NAV) is a turbo E46 M3. Without a doubt the N54 is going to be a slayer one day (hitting 700+ WHP on stock motor), but not until a turn-key, bullet-proof reliable aftermarket fueling option is available (obviously the C7 Vette is going to help this along since it'll also be a DI motor and Vette has a significantly larger aftermarket following than BMW).

Assuming you go back to RB-or more power levels, you're gonna be dependent on meth as a fueling bridge until a proven aftermarket fueling system is released. The Porsche 996 can be had at a very fair price, offers a better driving experience AND has a very established & reliable aftermarket potential. Just look at @prodigymb 's SpoolBus or @M3ntal 's 996 garage built monsters (both over 700 WHP with E85) or the Saad Racing/ProEFI which hit ~620 WHP on an E40 blend, and ALL of these caars are on healthy STOCK MOTORS
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've only seen one ST N54 out pushing the car, showing data, and having success. That was the custom PTE kit, i can't remember his screen name. I'd be scared to invest any money in a ST kit right now.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    996 TURBO + Alpha Turbos!!! Nothing against BMW, but if you're into heavy modding the only reliable option (that's modern & has creature comforts like NAV) is a turbo E46 M3. Without a doubt the N54 is going to be a slayer one day (hitting 700+ WHP on stock motor), but not until a turn-key, bullet-proof reliable aftermarket fueling option is available (obviously the C7 Vette is going to help this along since it'll also be a DI motor and Vette has a significantly larger aftermarket following than BMW).

Assuming you go back to RB-or more power levels, you're gonna be dependent on meth as a fueling bridge until a proven aftermarket fueling system is released. The Porsche 996 can be had at a very fair price, offers a better driving experience AND has a very established & reliable aftermarket potential. Just look at @prodigymb 's SpoolBus or @M3ntal 's 996 garage built monsters (both over 700 WHP with E85) or the Saad Racing/ProEFI which hit ~620 WHP on an E40 blend, and ALL of these caars are on healthy STOCK MOTORS
    i would love to get 996 however they are out of my price range, getting one that would be to my taste would be close to a price of an 09 gtr...i would rather get.. however they might be out my price range depending on what i get for my car, and I'm not going to go payments on a car. first of all my credit is not there yet. and i don't like the interest and all the bs. more comforting to me to own my car because 90% of the time its up on a lift lol i was thinking getting an cheap MT e82 building the motor/head GTX twins, FAT clutch, LSD, some suspension or wait a couple months and get a gtr lol but IT would be a while before I'm in any finical shape to mod it. and I'm just waiting on Stage 3 customers to receive their kits and see what happens Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL. Quite a huge difference in $$$ from a modded 135i to a 996 porsche. Both in intial cost of the car and even more in cost of the mods.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The Stingray seems to fit the bill. About 70K tho after you get all the necessary options.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL. Quite a huge difference in $$$ from a modded 135i to a 996 porsche. Both in intial cost of the car and even more in cost of the mods.
    Agreed, modding costs on 996s are absurd. In many cases it'd be cheaper just to pay the extra cost and get a stock 997.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    agreed. you're not going to find much cheaper way to hit 700hp than the VTT ST3. On any platform. Even if we talk about a GT500, sure the mods to get to 700HP aren't very expensive but the intitial cost of the car is a lot more than a MT 135i. I'd say maybe a Boss 302 or GT mustang would be same initial price as a MT 135 and prob around the same price for mods to get to 700 HP. that's about all i can think of though. I know a guy selling a stock turbo supra that needs a tune for around $18,000. You could prob get that to 700 HP cheaper than the 135 and it would be alot cooler too haha. they don't have back seats though, if you need those. at least i don't think they do. IDK, never been in one.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    Agreed, modding costs on 996s are absurd. In many cases it'd be cheaper just to pay the extra cost and get a stock 997.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I don't see anything wrong with modding the E93. As long as you're not trying to be the fastest person out there. If you want a quick car with some bells and a few whistles, the E93 is a great choice in my opinion. Thats what I'm getting next. 09-10 E93 335i.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2300+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/
    Or the BX8 Enthusiast Group!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/353105035077862/
    Cars: 2005 E46 330i - Sold | 2007 E90 335i - Crashed | 2009 E93 335i - Current | 1996 E36 328i Sedan

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    agreed. you're not going to find much cheaper way to hit 700hp than the VTT ST3. On any platform. Even if we talk about a GT500, sure the mods to get to 700HP aren't very expensive but the intitial cost of the car is a lot more than a MT 135i. I'd say maybe a Boss 302 or GT mustang would be same initial price as a MT 135 and prob around the same price for mods to get to 700 HP. that's about all i can think of though. I know a guy selling a stock turbo supra that needs a tune for around $18,000. You could prob get that to 700 HP cheaper than the 135 and it would be alot cooler too haha. they don't have back seats though, if you need those. at least i don't think they do. IDK, never been in one.
    I've been thinking about supra, good deals go all the time. i just gotta sell mine before i can do anything. keeping it is obscured and impossible at this point, its a nice daily but i just sold all my parts haha only things i have left are CPE pipe, FMIC and lockdown kit.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    I don't see anything wrong with modding the E93. As long as you're not trying to be the fastest person out there. If you want a quick car with some bells and a few whistles, the E93 is a great choice in my opinion. Thats what I'm getting next. 09-10 E93 335i.
    yeah i loved it... however i am trying to be the fastest lol E82 might fit my needs.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've been thinking about supra, good deals go all the time. i just gotta sell mine before i can do anything. keeping it is obscured and impossible at this point, its a nice daily but i just sold all my parts haha only things i have left are CPE pipe, FMIC and lockdown kit.

yeah i loved it... however i am trying to be the fastest lol E82 might fit my needs.
    If you actively race people, then I can definitely understand that. For me, I'm the occasional unsuspecting highway pull type and relaxed driving self-pleasure person. I've only been to the track a couple times, I find it very fun, but I like to go quickly without launching from stoplight to stoplight. The major street lights in arizona are about 1 mile. So by the time speeding traffic catches up to me we're at the next light already. I get to enjoy the quickness of the car without breaking any laws in 95% of my driving. Daily driver with highway pulling power Click here to enlarge This is why I'm hoping for a quick spooling big twin upgrade.
    Click here to enlarge
    Cars: 2005 E46 330i - Sold | 2007 E90 335i - Crashed | 2009 E93 335i - Current | 1996 E36 328i Sedan

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Let me know if you're interested in the Supra when you sell your car. My buddy has 2.5 of them. His 1000HP one just ate a sparkplug and tore the motor and head up so I know he's a motivated seller of the other one right now. It's mostly stock TT I think.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Let me know if you're interested in the Supra when you sell your car. My buddy has 2.5 of them. His 1000HP one just ate a sparkplug and tore the motor and head up so I know he's a motivated seller of the other one right now. It's mostly stock TT I think.
    What year?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok so it's not the stock one LOL

94 6 speed, 110k miles. Clean TN Title (carfax says rebuilt but its wrong somehow).
    RPS twin disk clutch and stainless lines
    precision 7175 brand new
    titan fuel system band new w/ID 1000s, titan fuel rail, stainless lines, twin denso pumps, fuel lab FPR and titan guage
    greddy manifold and DP
    tial WG
    blitz BOV
    blitz EBC
    greddy 3 row with piping
    mishimoto radiator iwth is300 electric fans
    harness bar
    eibach springs on tokicos
    hks super dragger exhaust
    ur pulleys
    NA rear brakes
    18" volk GT-N wheels
    TRD style hood
    bride low max seats and bride rails but driver seat has hole in bolster

has megasquirt (MS3x) being installed but not complete. car does not run due to incomplete EMS install

some of the rear interior pieces are missing. it was going to be a race car.

price is $20,000

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    What year?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think you'd be surprised with how affordably the HBK guys were able to get that power out of their P-cars (just the TiAL turbos, upgraded intercoolers, some fuel pumps & the tune), but they also built those cars in their garages & Tim really knows what he's doing.

sammy -- the 135 would be legit and having the MT would really make life A LOT easier on you then waiting for a 6AT upgrade. I really hope that the Stage 3s are as good as we're all hoping & that Tony nailed down the manifold to get spool earlier (because as of right now only the MTs will be able to utilize the true power which comes on from 6k-7k), but if you went with the VTX-60 kit I'm sure you'd get a bad ass curve with plenty go in that lighter car. Also hope that the engine handles regular trips to 7k.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I looked at pcars for a bit, but something about a 10+ year old performance car scares me. Without knowing the true maintenance history of the car, it's a little nerve racking. Just bc a 100k car is now affordable, doesn't mean the parts don't cost a arm and a leg.

Op, I'd go with a 135. There is nothing out there for that cheap/new that will compete. Unless u like American cars, like vettes, mustangs, etc.

Even a e46 m3 has subframe cracking issues and a turbo one is around the same speed as a rb n54, for much more money
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Get a GTR

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok so it's not the stock one LOL

94 6 speed, 110k miles. Clean TN Title (carfax says rebuilt but its wrong somehow).
    RPS twin disk clutch and stainless lines
    precision 7175 brand new
    titan fuel system band new w/ID 1000s, titan fuel rail, stainless lines, twin denso pumps, fuel lab FPR and titan guage
    greddy manifold and DP
    tial WG
    blitz BOV
    blitz EBC
    greddy 3 row with piping
    mishimoto radiator iwth is300 electric fans
    harness bar
    eibach springs on tokicos
    hks super dragger exhaust
    ur pulleys
    NA rear brakes
    18" volk GT-N wheels
    TRD style hood
    bride low max seats and bride rails but driver seat has hole in bolster

has megasquirt (MS3x) being installed but not complete. car does not run due to incomplete EMS install

some of the rear interior pieces are missing. it was going to be a race car.

price is $20,000
    holy $#@!, non running half built JZA80 for 20k?

here, you'd be laughed at 10-15k.
    boop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast