Close

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Stage 3 update

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

My touch pad just wiped everything out I was going to say. So I guess nobody will ever know my reply. In short, None of this matters anymore because if you want a refund he can give it. Nobody wants to wait forever for their goods, this is being delivered late, thats for sure. The horse is dead. Lets, Mooo! on.....Baaaahh.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    I always enjoy trying to figure out what you're saying.

I believe you are saying you are going to purchase the VTT3s the same way you did the RB, which is wait until they are in stock, pay, and received a tracking number the next day. This will make you a happy man.

Click here to enlarge
    yes sir
    look like is not that hard to understand Spanish
    how hard is to understand google ... jijijiji
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

I'm curious,is Morkin Design etc the shop who is lagging?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    I'm curious,is Morkin Design etc the shop who is lagging?
    Mat Morkin has no hand in anything we are doing. It is a local company who is huge in the VAG world, they are over qualified in every way and unfortunately is seems overly busy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Mat Morkin has no hand in anything we are doing. It is a local company who is huge in the VAG world, they are over qualified in every way and unfortunately is seems overly busy.
    Who?? I'm really interested to hear.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Who?? I'm really interested to hear.
    I think its 034 Motorsport...I believe I read that somewhere earlier but Tony can confirm if I'm wrong..
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

any news on delivery?
    Would be nice if Tony could say to us fresh news, and any photos Click here to enlarge
    Please, donīt leave us! : Threadjack:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cupra Click here to enlarge
    any news on delivery?
    Would be nice if Tony could say to us fresh news, and any photos Click here to enlarge
    Please, donīt leave us! : Threadjack:
    I'm not leaving you guys, I will have some info and photos soon. It is 034 motorsports. They are an awesome shop, with capabilities to do anything we want. Only problem right now is, we sat down, I was promised priority, and they would get right on it. Well fast forward 2 months. Not much progress, if any, I have asked for pics twice now. I email at least 2-3 times a week asking for updates, so far excuses is all I have gotten. I have been too busy to just show up. But I have been in talks with another very good shop, explained the situation and they assured me, if we pull it and bring it to them, it will be priority number one with guaranteed weekly progress and updates. So basically 034 has until the end of this week to show me something or I am pulling the kit. I may still have them do the molded silicone etc. Believe me, this frustrates me more than anyone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

we see post of guys vtt Stage 2 happy ..... we have envy lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

we see post of guys vtt Stage 2 happy ..... we have envy lol
    That'll last right until the Stage 3s get installed, tuned and on boost vs. a VTTS2
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Stage 3 will be rape mode
    @cupra what turbos did you guys go with.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    glad to be a vendor and on board as a east coast installer/dealer for vargas!
    contact us
    undercoverperformanceinc@gmail.com
    max

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by max@undercover Click here to enlarge
    glad to be a vendor and on board as a east coast installer/dealer for vargas!
    contact us
    undercoverperformanceinc@gmail.com
    max
    Max has no shame, lol.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Stage 3 will be rape mode
    @cupra what turbos did you guys go with.

i talk post of ad (topic), not post of installation LOL.
    speak that we are seeing happy those who already received their kits VTT2 and we envy we can receive our stage kits 3 Click here to enlarge
    And I install my own turbos only for me, I am my own installer, sorry max for you business LOL.

pd: shameless hahahahahahah Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by cupra; 12-19-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

i talk post of ad (topic), not post of installation LOL.
    speak that we are seeing happy those who already received their kits VTT2 and we envy we can receive our stage kits 3 Click here to enlarge
    And I install my own turbos only for me, I am my own installer, sorry max for you business LOL.

pd: shameless hahahahahahah Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    I know, I was talking about the stage 3 kits you have in order. What different turbos did you guys go with? gtx series 2871 etc.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I know, I was talking about the stage 3 kits you have in order. What different turbos did you guys go with? gtx series 2871 etc.
    you have not understood me.
    I speak that we have envy see on forums that some people have received their kits VTT2 and we still donīt know when we will receive our kits VTT3
    You've confused that I have people with different turbos Click here to enlarge
    Forgive me if I don't get to fully understand you
    Last edited by cupra; 12-19-2013 at 01:59 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Max has no shame, lol.
    nafoo, hey misewell (not thread jacking, just wanna put it out there we work with tony and can help out guys her on technical questions and local installations and also get good pricing on the units themselves)

happy holidays tho and i hope to see the stage 3's from tony's guys available in a few months from what they have said
    max

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

you have not understood me.
    I speak that we have envy see on forums that some people have received their kits VTT2 and we still donīt know when we will receive our kits VTT3
    You've confused that I have people with different turbos Click here to enlarge
    Forgive me if I don't get to fully understand you
    No problem lol. Let me make this easier.

What stage 3 turbo kit did you purchase from Vargas.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    No problem lol. Let me make this easier.

What stage 3 turbo kit did you purchase from Vargas.

Garrett GTX-R 2867R Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Garrett GTX-R 2867R Click here to enlarge
    Monster bro.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thanks buddy, I always go to the top end Click here to enlarge

Now just lack to get my hands !! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Its official, just spoke with the BIG boss at 034, they apologized profusely but let me know they can barely keep up with their work load let alone build our production pieces. I understand it, but holy $#@! man, just tell me that 2 months ago! Bottom line, I am picking it up on Monday and it is going to a shop that is 100% promising #1 priority. I get the feeling, we are going to see some quick progress now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Its official, just spoke with the BIG boss at 034, they apologized profusely but let me know they can barely keep up with their work load let alone build our production pieces. I understand it, but holy $#@! man, just tell me that 2 months ago! Bottom line, I am picking it up on Monday and it is going to a shop that is 100% promising #1 priority. I get the feeling, we are going to see some quick progress now.

I can get started on anything you want... Juss sayin.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Lets make this crowd fabricated. I've got an arc welder (lol)
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

LOL you could've made a set, shipped it to taiwan then had 400 sets done the exact same way lol and we all woulda been done Click here to enlarge

i got a tig welder too haha lets all DIY
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast