Close

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stage 3 update

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    Terrys only a few hours away from me so most likely ill be having him work his magic on my car. Won't be for a few months my guess. Need to get a clutch installed first.
    That is awesome to hear man. What clutch you planning to run? I am currently running Spec 2+.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Anyone having any idea of the longevity and realiability of running 93 pump with VS3 producing approximately 600 HP for a DD?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TVPhoto Click here to enlarge
    Anyone having any idea of the longevity and realiability of running 93 pump with VS3 producing approximately 600 HP for a DD?
    longevity and reliability for what?
    the turbos?
    your transmission?
    your tires?
    your engine?
    your clean driving record?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrisisnapping Click here to enlarge
    longevity and reliability for what?
    the turbos?
    your transmission?
    your tires?
    your engine?
    your clean driving record?
    HAHA, clean driving record?! mines is anything but spotless Click here to enlarge The engine and the transmission

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

HAHA, clean driving record?! mines is anything but spotless Click here to enlarge The engine and the transmission
    I think you should take over my pre-order spot and find out Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    I think you should take over my pre-order spot and find out Click here to enlarge
    How much? And which turbos do you have?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How much? And which turbos do you have?
    I paid $4,500, but the deposit can be changed to $3,500.

I ordered the Stage 3s with GTX 2863s, but the turbo size can be changed as well.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    I paid $4,500, but the deposit can be changed to $3,500.

I ordered the Stage 3s with GTX 2863s, but the turbo size can be changed as well.
    If you still have these in feb, i might be able to get that from you. Deploying soon

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you still have these in feb, i might be able to get that from you. Deploying soon
    Be safe.

With the amount of interest I've been getting, I may still have these in February. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That is awesome to hear man. What clutch you planning to run? I am currently running Spec 2+.
    Most likely spec stage 3 with steel flywheel. Would like to be able to drive a car with one before purchasing. @Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Most likely spec stage 3 with steel flywheel. Would like to be able to drive a car with one before purchasing. @Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    where do you live?
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E70 Twin Turbo Diesel JBD

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    where do you live?

30 minutes north of Santa Barbara CA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    any notice of the kit?

No news of tony, neither the email.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For some reason I thought he had 2+.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cupra Click here to enlarge
    any notice of the kit?

No news of tony, neither the email.
    He's swamped with Stage 2 batch 2 building and shipping right now. Stage 3 should be very soon now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)

Currently the S2+ w/ steel flywheel but that can be changed easily enough when needed.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I have a guy from Russia looking to get in on a Stage 3 pre-order spot, if anyone is tired of waiting email me directly and I can get you set up. One of them, just bought John's spot.

I was also just at the production shop raising a little hell, lighting fires. Were moving forward nicely.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    30 minutes north of Santa Barbara CA
    Will be meeting you soon to do some comparos in mexico. Some nice VS3 vs a single would be nice to see.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I have a guy from Russia looking to get in on a Stage 3 pre-order spot, if anyone is tired of waiting email me directly and I can get you set up. One of them, just bought John's spot.

I was also just at the production shop raising a little hell, lighting fires. Were moving forward nicely.
    Hi Tony. I bought pre-order spot from John. If more space will be available, just let me know, we need one more stage 3.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ncat10 Click here to enlarge
    Hi Tony. I bought pre-order spot from John. If more space will be available, just let me know, we need one more stage 3.
    Awesome!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You better believe it! Can't wait to get this kit finished and get back to dominating!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    You better believe it! Can't wait to get this kit finished and get back to dominating!
    We got any teaser development pics? I check here every day for news.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You're the man!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

not about by tired of waiting, but at least be clear when we will have.

You must understand that seven months of waiting are many ... going to look like a pregnancy ... lol

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast