Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stage 3 update

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Can we have an estimated date of when we receive the orders kits?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cupra Click here to enlarge
    Can we have an estimated date of when we receive the orders kits?
    If you want a hard date I cant get you that. But we are moving very quickly. We should have the production kits ready to go in under 60 days

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

When did the waiting list start on these? I'm just curious, not trying to start $#@!. You can pm it to me if you'd like.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mycoupe Click here to enlarge
    When did the waiting list start on these? I'm just curious, not trying to start $#@!. You can pm it to me if you'd like.
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-intro-pricing
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mycoupe Click here to enlarge
    7 months ago
    Cobb tuned, spec2+, wavetrac, DCI, ARdp's, AA fmic, forge DV's, M3 links & Sways, bbs lm's, bunch of exterior mods, and one happy BMW driver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

6 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Just traded in my AT e90! As long as they fit stage 3's will be going in here Click here to enlarge I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Great looking interior.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Everytime I see black with red interior (which is rare I see this combo) I wanna kick myself for passing up on one...ellwell I like my montego blue w/black interior...but damn that red looks good!
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    Just traded in my AT e90! As long as they fit stage 3's will be going in here Click here to enlarge I'm keeping my fingers crossed
    Ohhhhh, soo beautiful. 6 speed, good choice brotha. That coupled with stage 3, wow you'll be flying!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Great looking interior.
    I'm going to keep $#@!ing till you bring multiquote back lol. If it takes me to make a poll I will!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Everytime I see black with red interior (which is rare I see this combo) I wanna kick myself for passing up on one...ellwell I like my montego blue w/black interior...but damn that red looks good!
    100% agree with you. Although, I'm in love with my color combo just like yours. That black on red is just a soo sexy and classy.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I'm going to keep $#@!ing till you bring multiquote back lol. If it takes me to make a poll I will!
    We'll see. Not going to happen until I get back from SEMA if it does.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Thanks for the compliments guys! I was never a fan of the red interior until I saw it in person but now I really like it. It's surprisingly quick for being stock. Never thought a few hundred pounds in weight would make that much of a difference. Cobb, DCI, and some e85 will be going in today to hold me over till stage 3s are ready.

Now I'm going to have to change my username, lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Thanks for the compliments guys! I was never a fan of the red interior until I saw it in person but now I really like it. It's surprisingly quick for being stock. Never thought a few hundred pounds in weight would make that much of a difference. Cobb, DCI, and some e85 will be going in today to hold me over till stage 3s are ready.

Now I'm going to have to change my username, lol
    LOL BMWGUY will be easier hahahaha
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Okay
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Are there any certified installers in Louisiana?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

I'll be up there Thurs and Friday. Probably catch you up there!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

any update for stage 3?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Do you need a Stage 3 Pre-Order spot? Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Lol, I think one pre order spot is enough. Unless tony can figure out a way to make a quadruple turbo kit. Stage 3 + Stage 3 = stage 6???

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Lol, I think one pre order spot is enough. Unless tony can figure out a way to make a quadruple turbo kit. Stage 3 + Stage 3 = stage 6???
    Two sets of two sequential turbos. One for each bank.
    Eppur si muove.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Haha, read his sig!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I am still very interested in Tonys VS3, but I want to run JB4 instead of Protuning/Cobb. Anyone have any insight on this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is this kit going to be release before the end of 2013? Not that im going to order 1 but im just excited to see the results.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Haha, read his sig!
    I hid pretty much everyone's sig so people walking by won't see a bunch of cars on my screen :p

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TVPhoto Click here to enlarge
    I am still very interested in Tonys VS3, but I want to run JB4 instead of Protuning/Cobb. Anyone have any insight on this?
    Terrys only a few hours away from me so most likely ill be having him work his magic on my car. Won't be for a few months my guess. Need to get a clutch installed first.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast