Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 39
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    411.7
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    Very aggressive fitment w/ new PSS's

    Well, the hancook v12's I had weren't cutting it on 9psi, so i decided to get these beasts. Was considering the R888's but the life of those is horrid, so opted for these. Can't wait to see how well they put down the power compared to the old V12's. VERY slight rub when i go over a good bump, but outside of that, perfect fit! Was worried these weren't gonna fit.



    Click here to enlarge


    Click here to enlarge


    Click here to enlarge


    Click here to enlarge


    Click here to enlarge
    -08 E92 Brushed Steel DCT 613hp-
    -ESS/AR 700 - KW V3's - AR Design - Volk TE37 - Vorsteiner - Challenge-
    -2012 Brushed Red Aluminum GTR-
    - Jacks 3.8 w/ Jacks heads - Jacks Drag 800 w/ billet gears - AAM GT-900R - Swift - ADV.1 - Ecutek via Visconti -
    - 1060hp 852tq 32psi - 9.34 @150mph 7688ft DA - 185.5mph 1/2 mile 9240ft DA -
    http://www.jackstransmissions.com/
    http://store.vtune.us/
    http://www.revvolution.com/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Longport,NJ
    Posts
    93
    Rep Points
    123.1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Nice looks good

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,932
    Rep Points
    4,049.0
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Picture is too small cant see what size they are. I just went with Hankook RS3's all around for the shop car. 275 rear, 245 front. I have heard great things, cant wait to see how they feel.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    411.7
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Picture is too small cant see what size they are. I just went with Hankook RS3's all around for the shop car. 275 rear, 245 front. I have heard great things, cant wait to see how they feel.
    295/30/19's Ahh nice, Have ya ran the RS3's before?
    -08 E92 Brushed Steel DCT 613hp-
    -ESS/AR 700 - KW V3's - AR Design - Volk TE37 - Vorsteiner - Challenge-
    -2012 Brushed Red Aluminum GTR-
    - Jacks 3.8 w/ Jacks heads - Jacks Drag 800 w/ billet gears - AAM GT-900R - Swift - ADV.1 - Ecutek via Visconti -
    - 1060hp 852tq 32psi - 9.34 @150mph 7688ft DA - 185.5mph 1/2 mile 9240ft DA -
    http://www.jackstransmissions.com/
    http://store.vtune.us/
    http://www.revvolution.com/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,932
    Rep Points
    4,049.0
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlownE92M3 Click here to enlarge
    295/30/19's Ahh nice, Have ya ran the RS3's before?
    I have not, my good friend works for Forgestar and they do a lot of tire testing, it was between those and the R888's he said the RS3's are the better street choice, I was also going to get the 295's but he told me with the wheels he got me to stick with 275's as the 295's will rub quite a bit. Car looks sick man, TE's are my favorite rim, always have been, I am about to put a set on my 56 speedster...Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,852
    Rep Points
    3,647.6
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    V12's are terrible, I made the same switch as you. You'll love the PSS's.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    let us know how they handle, AKH lved his on his AA M3, but im in love with these Nitto's and would be hard pressed to go with anything else, except other nitto's

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    411.7
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    V12's are terrible, I made the same switch as you. You'll love the PSS's.
    Man.... these PSS's kick some serious ass. On 100 octane and 9psi I am hooking in 1st now lmao. I swear, they are stickier then a pair of Ron Jeremy's undies! :thumsup:
    -08 E92 Brushed Steel DCT 613hp-
    -ESS/AR 700 - KW V3's - AR Design - Volk TE37 - Vorsteiner - Challenge-
    -2012 Brushed Red Aluminum GTR-
    - Jacks 3.8 w/ Jacks heads - Jacks Drag 800 w/ billet gears - AAM GT-900R - Swift - ADV.1 - Ecutek via Visconti -
    - 1060hp 852tq 32psi - 9.34 @150mph 7688ft DA - 185.5mph 1/2 mile 9240ft DA -
    http://www.jackstransmissions.com/
    http://store.vtune.us/
    http://www.revvolution.com/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,852
    Rep Points
    3,647.6
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37


    Yes Reputation No
    Yup! So worth the extra coin IMO

    The shoulder of the tire is nice and thick too, those v12's are like rubberbands
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,932
    Rep Points
    4,049.0
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I heard the same about V12's. I also heard really good things about RS3's. They are basically a step streetable above the R888's from what I am told. We shall see. The PSS are right in the same price range, hopefully I made the right choice.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    i should start a website swapatire.com all of us buy high performance tires and feel they dont meet our needs in a short amount of time and want to try different ones.. hhrrrrmmm

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Points
    30.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Good to see more are going with the CORRECT FITMENT for these cars. For your needs you will now be much happier trust me.

    I Have been running 245/35 front on my 10" and 285/30 rear on my 11.5"/12"for the past couple years on a NON M body e90 LCI and is a easy fit for the front. I run aggressive fitment though which I am used to but your set up is actually correct fitment and more should do the same in the community. Unfortunately most don't because they are misinformed or don't know the difference between aggressive fitment and correct fitment.

    I hope that doesn't come off as being rude in anyway because it looks great and is well done. Just trying to help the community here since the other forum won't let me help these days. Lol
    BMW PE/JB4/ER charge pipe/Synapse BOV/GodSpeed FMIC/BMS DCI/BMW Performance shift knob and boot Alcantara/BMW Performance V2 Electric wheel/P3 V2 GAUGE/E92 lighting/OEM Msport kit/LTBMW CF Lip Molded/ BC Racing Flushstance Coilovers/CCW Classics Powder coated Orange 18x10 front 18x11.5 Rear.... SAY YES TO BIG WHEELSClick here to enlarge SOLD!!!!!!! NEW WHEELS BEING MADE

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by project335i Click here to enlarge
    Good to see more are going with the CORRECT FITMENT for these cars. For your needs you will now be much happier trust me.

    I Have been running 245/35 front on my 10" and 285/30 rear on my 11.5"/12"for the past couple years on a NON M body e90 LCI and is a easy fit for the front. I run aggressive fitment though which I am used to but your set up is actually correct fitment and more should do the same in the community. Unfortunately most don't because they are misinformed or don't know the difference between aggressive fitment and correct fitment.

    I hope that doesn't come off as being rude in anyway because it looks great and is well done. Just trying to help the community here since the other forum won't let me help these days. Lol
    where does he say the sizes?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,659
    Rep Points
    2,216.2
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    PSS are the best street tires money can buy without question.

    Enojy Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    PSS are the best street tires money can buy without question.

    Enojy Click here to enlarge
    Will hurry up and BOOST that beautiful $#@!!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    What size tires are they? Couldn't make anything out in the photo

    EDIT: BTW nice couch, know 2 different people that have the same exact couch, was there some sort of crazy deal on it like 5 years ago LOL?
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,659
    Rep Points
    2,216.2
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Will hurry up and BOOST that beautiful $#@!!!
    I have so many different ways to go its insane. I have the HBK knocking on my door, Doc-race willing to make me some custom manifolds, max psi kit, saad racing kit, or the FSR motorsports kit.

    decisions, decisions, decisions... Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,221
    Rep Points
    1,817.6
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I heard the same about V12's. I also heard really good things about RS3's. They are basically a step streetable above the R888's from what I am told. We shall see. The PSS are right in the same price range, hopefully I made the right choice.
    What's the shelf life/cost on the RS3s.... The R888 seems to be VERY popular among the high HP guys

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    I have so many different ways to go its insane. I have the HBK knocking on my door, Doc-race willing to make me some custom manifolds, max psi kit, saad racing kit, or the FSR motorsports kit.

    decisions, decisions, decisions... Click here to enlarge
    Saad Race + ProEFI with full Flex. Being able to run any E85 combination would make it worth it, especially not having to spend $10+ a gal for Race Gas
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,659
    Rep Points
    2,216.2
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge

    Saad Race + ProEFI with full Flex. Being able to run any E85 combination would make it worth it, especially not having to spend $10+ a gal for Race Gas
    I'm kinda liking the new AEM Infinity ECU a lot. Saad kit is nice for sure but I like going against the grain. Which makes me think that I'll probably end up going HBK route and doing something not so "Off the shelf"

    Time will tell... Might start piecing together some parts for a turbo build after the new year Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,221
    Rep Points
    1,817.6
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    Which makes me think that I'll probably end up going HBK route and doing something not so "Off the shelf"
    The HBK guys make $#@! happen... Rumor is one of them might be getting a ProEFI tho
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    DC/MD/NOVA
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    318.3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    I get 30k+ out of my PSS. You can get something stickier, but it probably won't be as good in the rain and it won't last as long. Great choice!
    11.76 @ 124 (123.9) full weight e92 335i, street tires, no meth.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,659
    Rep Points
    2,216.2
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    The HBK guys make $#@! happen... Rumor is one of them might be getting a ProEFI tho
    I'm not allowed to say anything on their behalf Click here to enlarge

    Tim won't work on my car if I say something that I shouldn't just yet lol
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,221
    Rep Points
    1,817.6
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    Tim won't work on my car if I say something that I shouldn't just yet lol
    That is a VERY legitimate reason to plead the 5th
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,659
    Rep Points
    2,216.2
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    That is a VERY legitimate reason to plead the 5th
    Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Some soft rubbing never heart anybody.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •