Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Cobb accesport n54 300$ shipped to your door

Barely used , un married, cobb, nothing wrong with unit or cable, sold car and found these and downpipes tht i forgot to sell, check my other thread for the downpipes

asking 300$ shipped to your door priority.

Check my seller feedback on the dreaded e90, have sold over 40 items all positive feedbCk
    My n54 e90 is totaled Click here to enlarge looking for a replacement Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 335(ex)(eye) Click here to enlarge
    Barely used , un married, cobb, nothing wrong with unit or cable, sold car and found these and downpipes tht i forgot to sell, check my other thread for the downpipes

Check my seller feedback on the dreaded e90, have sold over 40 items all positive feedbCk
    Amazing price won't last long at that price.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I'll take it. PM me. I will paypal you the money asap. Where are you located?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    well that was fast
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just good timing, I need an extra one Asap.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I'll take it. PM me. I will paypal you the money asap. Where are you located?
    Hey guys! Is that to cheap? Lol i didnt know how much they were going for,

i would like to inform u guys of 2 things,

my paypal is currently on hold from a guy doing a chargeback on a 4k rc heli (its fraud) and wont be resolved for another 2 weeks, i can only accept moneygram or western union

The second thing is i cant ship it till this wednesday,

anybody that is comforatable with the above pm me and i will get u all my details! Like i said check my feedback on e90, i dont use that site anymore but i have 40 positive sales

cheers!
    My n54 e90 is totaled Click here to enlarge looking for a replacement Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey guys! Is that to cheap? Lol i didnt know how much they were going for,

i would like to inform u guys of 2 things,

my paypal is currently on hold from a guy doing a chargeback on a 4k rc heli (its fraud) and wont be resolved for another 2 weeks, i can only accept moneygram or western union

The second thing is i cant ship it till this wednesday,

anybody that is comforatable with the above pm me and i will get u all my details! Like i said check my feedback on e90, i dont use that site anymore but i have 40 positive sales

cheers!
    Money Gram or western union, both options cost 25 dollars meaning the price stated is not accurate. You cant drop it in the mail for 5 more days? All things that should have been stated in the first post. If you can drop it in the mail tomorrow so I have it early next week I will do it. I need one to get tuning on the shop car for shift sector. The one I have is still married to a car that is not able to unmarry it. Where are you located?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Money Gram or western union, both options cost 25 dollars meaning the price stated is not accurate. You cant drop it in the mail for 5 more days? All things that should have been stated in the first post. If you can drop it in the mail tomorrow so I have it early next week I will do it. I need one to get tuning on the shop car for shift sector. The one I have is still married to a car that is not able to unmarry it. Where are you located?
    Harrisburg pa

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I call second in line if Tony falls through...Can guarantee paypal money as soon as your account clears hold in 2 weeks

(Not trying to jack you Tony, only if the payment issues dont work out for you...)
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    I call second in line if Tony falls through...Can guarantee paypal money as soon as your account clears hold in 2 weeks

(Not trying to jack you Tony, only if the payment issues dont work out for you...)
    Hey bud il keep u updated!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Still available

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll take it if you dont mind waiting until your Paypal account clears...Paypal is the easiest method for me

Let me know with reply or through PM...Thanks!
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tony?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $325 for a product you can resell for $500 any day of the week...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    U want?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bump. still available,

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    is your paypal fixed?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What about Chase QuickPay?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    What about Chase QuickPay?
    Hey dude! Iv sold bunch of stuff to u on e90 using quick pay or something?

it was u or that mashimaroo guy, AE quad?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    is your paypal fixed?
    Nope, waiting still

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sold, please close thread

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    closing
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale