Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Just posted this on e90 post, I don't think they know about it as guys are still posting in the other thread by Shiv claiming he still has the record.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yeah that's a rough five seconds of life.

LLOOLL my friend with a tt rs said same thing, i didnt look at the thread because i had to sign up... its mind bogging the laziness of people and/or lack of intelligence to realize its worth it? i dunno... funny though...

and to the guy crying if you look hard enough most of the time that particular post will be quoted, but rarely do they contain anything worthwhile as its usually a post that is made by someone arguing with the masses, never will a thread disappear...

You can make a thread about sticky and rant and rave how u dislike him and its gonna stay but you will get negged to death by USERS not the dictator mods. and if your post gets 10 neg reps no one else will be able to see it unless its quoted or u have rep to see ... keeps bs away from new users etc... @Jewber
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    you will get negged to death by USERS not the dictator mods
    :cough: :cough:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    LLOOLL my friend with a tt rs said same thing, i didnt look at the thread because i had to sign up... its mind bogging the laziness of people and/or lack of intelligence to realize its worth it? i dunno... funny though...

and to the guy crying if you look hard enough most of the time that particular post will be quoted, but rarely do they contain anything worthwhile as its usually a post that is made by someone arguing with the masses, never will a thread disappear...

You can make a thread about sticky and rant and rave how u dislike him and its gonna stay but you will get negged to death by USERS not the dictator mods. and if your post gets 10 neg reps no one else will be able to see it unless its quoted or u have rep to see ... keeps bs away from new users etc... @Jewber
    Ha ! Soo much Irony

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sigma 3 Click here to enlarge
    Ha ! Soo much Irony
    It's always the person with no activity coming in swinging their little dick and then complaining when they get smacked in the face for it by bigger ones.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

True he does not have much activity. True he is not the biggest dick.

Terry, due you see any advantage to the flex fuel kit with varying grades of E85? I worry about the inconsistencies of the stuff as apposed to octain ratings in gas.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)

If you are OK with 390-420rw just use map 5 with E30-E85 along with our back end flash and a low pressure pump upgrade, and call it a day. If max effort is the goal then some additional cautions should be taken. Like always using straight E85 (assuming your car can handle it) which will range anywhere from E60-E85. If there is demand we can add a flex fuel sensor but I personally can't justify the expense/headache unless you like to blindly mix fuels where you as the operator have no idea what might be in the tank. Even with a flex fuel sensor a full software based autotuning system like we use on map 5 needs to be incorporated for safe operation.
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 09-01-2013 at 12:31 PM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

lol.. so much win in this thread

Good Job T, keep it up Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    If you are OK with 390-420rw just use map 5 with E30-E85 along with our back end flash and a low pressure pump upgrade, and call it a day. If max effort is the goal then some additional cautions should be taken. Like always using straight E85 (assuming your car can handle it) which will range anywhere from E60-E85. If there is demand we can add a flex fuel sensor but I personally can't justify the expense/headache unless you like to blindly mix fuels where you as the operator have no idea what might be in the tank. Even with a flex fuel sensor a full software based autotuning system like we use on map 5 needs to be incorporated for safe operation.
    Terry, any chance you'll be putting together any e85 pump kits with all necessary connectors to sell on your site?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Terry, any chance you'll be putting together any e85 pump kits with all necessary connectors to sell on your site?
    No plans for that. Zero interest in getting involved in the fuel pump resale / support business.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Damn!!!lmao!! Tonight's been a great night but I still wish u would sell this kit!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blackshan Click here to enlarge
    Damn!!!lmao!! Tonight's been a great night but I still wish u would sell this kit!
    +1
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    awesome how that in line fuel pump can add those extras 50 horsepower.

time ago reaching 400rw on stock turbos wit meth was like the boss.

when you will sell the in line fuel pump in burgertuning or make an "how to" add and configure with the jb4, the pump will improve the performance only with mixing with e85?, because i did a try in the track with e85 mix and i think i had better results with some octane boosters.

its awesome how the community make this car reach 700+hp with stock internals from not a very long time ago we were just dreaming with those numbers..

i want an intercooler a new chargepipe with bov and the vargas stage2 and i will be in the sky! haha.
    Argentina 135i 2010!
    Click here to enlarge
    n54 Engine - JB4 G4 (G5 upgrade soon) - BMS DCI - CP-E DP - CUSTOM EXHAUST - BMS METH KIT - QUAIFE LSD
    Running at 18 psi with 91 octane + NOS boosters

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by vicio Click here to enlarge

when you will sell the in line fuel pump in burgertuning or make an "how to" add and configure with the jb4, the pump will improve the performance only with mixing with e85?, because i did a try in the track with e85 mix and i think i had better results with some octane boosters.

its awesome how the community make this car reach 700+hp with stock internals from not a very long time ago we were just dreaming with those numbers..

i want an intercooler a new chargepipe with bov and the vargas stage2 and i will be in the sky! haha.
    Check out n54tech.com there are a lot of good DIY on there regarding fuel pump options, probably on here too.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

What gear was this in? Post the vehicle speed graph from the dyno
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@PTF Click here to enlarge
    What gear was this in? Post the vehicle speed graph from the dyno
    4th gear.. See log in 1st post
    For Sale:

- NX Express complete wet kit with Plug & Play fuel adapter for BMW 335i

- FBO parts here LINK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Vehicle speed graph from the dyno would be nice to see
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)

Vehicle speed graph from the dyno would be nice to see
    Sure... But gear is indicated in the log. 4th gear runs.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Cool. And you used regular E85 to mix, not that funky purple magic E85 right?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by vicio Click here to enlarge

The N54 has come along way. Comparing the 476rw off meth runs this time around to the 450rw off meth runs last time around it seems adding around 2 degrees advance and making some other subtle tuning changes resulted in 26rw which is pretty impressive. Some of that is going to be from the new lighter flywheel and rims but even now years later the N54 can still surprise us. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)

Cool. And you used regular E85 to mix, not that funky purple magic E85 right?
    No magic fuel or nitrous, lol. Fuel is our E98 mixed with 91 octane. Needs more of it as the logs indicate
    Burger Motorsports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234