Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good $#@! Terry. Those are impressive numbers for stockers. Those little babies are zingin! Can't wait to get testing on the N55 and these batch 2's. I've got a couple people working on Ryan to bump me to Saturday, we will see what happens.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is some sick/filthy good work going on in USA.... shame we cannot get our govt to fund this type of stuff in lieu of Nancy Boy electric MOTOR car sheet... must be value add in business for value add engineering solutions....

anyway

Really impressed by this... congrats on a great job mate Click here to enlarge
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Basically I set the flash tune up the way we want for power, ignoring the effects of AT shifting. So this particular map would flat line like a $#@! I'm sure.
    So if we were to use a low load map like the AT uses on this setup, it would cause the trans to limp?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    nice terry!! Insane power. You know I have a 6MT car.. I need this! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Terry@BMS, have you played around with pushing more boost up top? Say 17psi at 6k?
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm with themyst on this one. I'd like to try a maximized cobb/bms back end flash for 6AT stock turbo with alpina flash on e60 and 100% meth lol.
    11.76 @ 124 (123.9) full weight e92 335i, street tires, no meth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by zeel Click here to enlarge
    I'm with themyst on this one. I'd like to try a maximized cobb/bms back end flash for 6AT stock turbo with alpina flash on e60 and 100% meth lol.
    Me too. Click here to enlarge

I'll have to work out the details. This particular flash requires higher load on the DME side. The AT post shift timing fix requires low load on the DME side. I'll have to reconcile the two. This one should haul ass for a single gear though. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    @Terry@BMS, have you played around with pushing more boost up top? Say 17psi at 6k?
    If you look at PWM you can see it trending up there. I could try to turn boost up but I don't think we'll see any gains. I'll probably go the other way and add more boost taper from 6200 to redline. And then a bit more advance.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you look at PWM you can see it trending up there. I could try to turn boost up but I don't think we'll see any gains. I'll probably go the other way and add more boost taper from 6200 to redline. And then a bit more advance.
    What's the scaling for pwm in the attached logs?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    On the JB4 logs it's always 0-100%, same as pedal, throttle, meth, and other 0-100% variables.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So it's touching 80% if I'm reading this correctly?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Touches 85 on the higher boost map. Which is the JB4 defined cap.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Touches 85 on the higher boost map. Which is the JB4 defined cap.
    So what would happen if we copied in the VANOS, timing and AFR targets from the 6MT map from this glory run into the 6AT E85 map? tranny limp?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    So what would happen if we copied in the VANOS, timing and AFR targets from the 6MT map from this glory run into the 6AT E85 map? tranny limp?
    Fueling issues & trans issues. But don't worry, the gears are still turning on the AT shift timing issue. I'd love to have full timing (11 degrees+) post shift by the next SS event. I have a few new ideas to flush out. If I could just make it do this every time at any RPM we'd be golden. Click here to enlarge
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Motivational! Makes me want to completely disregard my 70k of remaining CPO and just go bonkers already.
    2010 E90 335i xDrive
    JB4 G5 ISO | BMS DCI | BMS OCC | Alpina Flash | LED Angel Eyes | Matte Black Kidney Grills | growing list....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    good for you man, i love seeing these threads....
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good work as always!
    Instagram: mattyates85
    FB: Matt Yates

2013 335iS DCT, Alpine/Saddle

Only JB4/Flash, BMS DP's/DCI/Walbro inline

Best e/t: 11.57 @120 mph

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great numbers Terry! Looking forward to what you can do for the AT map.

Anyone else notice the thread on e90post was deleted?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mykal Click here to enlarge
    Great numbers Terry! Looking forward to what you can do for the AT map.

Anyone else notice the thread on e90post was deleted?
    What thread now?

I'm at the point where it's who cares.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What thread now?

I'm at the point where it's who cares.
    It was started by mike@n54tuning, he posted Terry's dynos and logs.

I agree with you, I just find it funny.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh no dyno's and logs showing 481 wheel on stock turbos. He's a witch! Burn him!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its pretty unreal they deleted a thread that is showing progress to the platform. Not shocking, but unreal

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    shivpost strikes again
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice job Terry! Can't believe e90post. I just hope people realize the bull$#@! and stop supporting it.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast