Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

New exhaust vid and update

Hey guys, thought I'd update you guys on the progress so far. The car is running strong, still on the 16 psi/no meth set-up. The new m10 jet and new Labonte box come Tuesday. After those go on I can probably up the boost a couple psi because of the meth, and also now the procede will be able to read the flow rate because of the new box which outputs the right signal. The garrett cores for my new i/c should arrive near the end of this week or the next, say goodbye 130+F IAT's!

Anyway onto the thread topic, my new exhaust vid. I couldn't make it as detailed as my previous one as the road I used last time is now under construction. The exhaust system itself is the same as the old video, 1st gen riss catless dp's and aa dp-back exhaust. New mods since the old video include a cf trunk+hood and new rims/tires, a new chargepipe with tial BOV (had an AA chargepipe with their bov), asr closed-box intake (had afe dual cone), and of course asr's chra upgrade.

Here is my new exhaust vid:
    Click here to enlarge

Here is the old video for anyone who wants to compare:

Click here to enlarge

And here are two vids I made on the ride back. 3rd gear pull (meth makes such a difference, i cant wait till tuesday, im guessing im at around 420-430wheel trq/hp at this point) and a crusing vid, i tried to pick up the turbo whistle on partial throttle but my old camera's $#@!ty mic could pick it up from inside the cabin.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by oddjob2021; 09-12-2010 at 11:51 AM.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds MEAN.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Sounds pretty good, the turbos are nice and audible. Has a really nice scream to it when rev it hard.