Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yeah, I saw it later. Thanks :-). I haven't had any grinding or slow shift issues, all my problems are from lack of 2-step/NLTS and issues associated with the DMFW. Less than a year of warranty left, though. I'll keep that in mind later on...I think I used ShockProof in my Mitsu tranny back in the day but now it's all getting fuzzy. I just remember it was light blue :-).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@PTF Click here to enlarge
    I actually did hit the track yesterday but it was rather embarrassing lol it was super hot and humid out and the only option was to participate in a drag racing competition event where they used a .400 pro tree. So, no amber lights, stage, then, GO! Super hard to concentrate, managed 4 runs and I did a kick ass 12.4 best with 60' ranging from 2.2 to 2.5 lmao i didn't have my 2step or nls hooked up and used a brand new set of Hoosiers that I didn't manage to burn out properly like I usually do...been 2 years since my last outing so I was majorly rusty...sliding all over the place at launch, fully lifting off to straighten the car then hit 2nd, etc...had I been in a 6AT though, very different story hehe 6ATs are so lame! Click here to enlarge

I did make one pretty nice discovery though that I'm happy to share with other 6MT drag racing brothers out there, regardless of their tune choice Click here to enlarge in another thread
    Agreed about the 6AT....Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123