Close

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    I believe Sal and Imran.

Mike, it's unfortunate that you can't be satisfied with adding value, and making money, where you can with coding, etc. - all of that stuff is valuable to people and most of them seem to enjoy your customer service. You have a gravy train at m3post and that isn't enough for you. You need to present yourself as an expert tuner which you are not.

My first exposure to you was on m3post when you were flashing cars for powerchip. Those tunes turned out to be horrible and actually forced timing as you later found out yourself. This was what ~5 years ago? So in 5 years you went from being totally ignorant of engine tuning to being able to supercharge one of the most advanced V8s/ECMs ever built? All this with no dyno, R and D, or manufacturing? ...oh and no help from Sal either right?

Didn't you at one time state that you did this for fun and that your real job was in IT? When did you lose sight of that fact?
    I absolutely remember this, VERBATIM. I was on bimmerpost for 6 years and permanenly banned with 7000 posts because I wouldn't bow to Jason and basically told him to fuk off.

I always challenged all the BS that was happening with Benvo and the likes, He even had the nerve to PM me once if I had a personal issues with him. I responded no, not a personal issue, just little tolerance for bull$#@!...you reap what you sow., let him take his medicine now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mkpoto Click here to enlarge
    mike now trying to play nice.. seriously only reason you are posting the "who is evolve" thread is so you can sway what is happening to you to Evolve.
    I wouldn't say that. It's to illustrate how negatives can turn into positives. If you look at the end of that you will see how it seemed to end in a positive note for evolve.

The mud slinging was not started by us... we tuned a previous customers car and he is thrilled with how the car drives. Those are the facts. Everything else is skepticism on the part of other people. I'm defenseless if you think about it, I can't post pictures, links, or files here. I can't post anything at all over there.

As much as everyone throws statements around without a valid basis, that hasn't stopped us previously and it won't stop us now. We've been hated on this board for a long time now, so it's no surprise that everyone here is on the attack. You will notice however, that our customers do not have the same feeling, because they understand the level of service and consistency of product that we provide. You'll notice that everyone on the attack is in somehow linked with a competitor.

Singletrack: I have self taught myself quite a bit, and I'm sure Sal and many other professionals in their field have as well. There seems to be some serious animosity on your part, and I'm not sure exactly what personally prompted this, but you're entitled to your opinion.

And you guys are correct, while ago this was merely a hobby. But programming cars is a perfect bridge between IT knowledge and infrastructure and a passion for automobiles. My hobby became a legitimate business, and we have customers worldwide that enjoy products and services we've offered.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

EPIC MELTDOWN.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    I wouldn't say that. It's to illustrate how negatives can turn into positives. If you look at the end of that you will see how it seemed to end in a positive note for evolve.

The mud slinging was not started by us... we tuned a previous customers car and he is thrilled with how the car drives. Those are the facts. Everything else is skepticism on the part of other people. I'm defenseless if you think about it, I can't post pictures, links, or files here. I can't post anything at all over there.
    Yes, the evil-jew Sticky is controlling you by trying to apply the same rules to all vendors. The nerve! You truly are a victim!

As much as everyone throws statements around without a valid basis, that hasn't stopped us previously and it won't stop us now. We've been hated on this board for a long time now, so it's no surprise that everyone here is on the attack. You will notice however, that our customers do not have the same feeling, because they understand the level of service and consistency of product that we provide. You'll notice that everyone on the attack is in somehow linked with a competitor.
    Bull$#@!. I don't run anyone's tune - try again Mike. I just think you act like a $#@! to people and I'm sick of it. I thought your behavior when you came over here after the first ban was ridiculous. I think your current behavior with Sal is even more absurd.

Singletrack: I have self taught myself quite a bit, and I'm sure Sal and many other professionals in their field have as well. There seems to be some serious animosity on your part, and I'm not sure exactly what personally prompted this, but you're entitled to your opinion.
    You missed the point. You took Sal out of context to try to make him look bad. I'm sure that was a line from a lecture he was giving you. Your behavior prompts my response. You are the cause of all this Mike. Not Sal, not Roman, not Jason, not Sticky. You and only you.

And you guys are correct, while ago this was merely a hobby. But programming cars is a perfect bridge between IT knowledge and infrastructure and a passion for automobiles. My hobby became a legitimate business, and we have customers worldwide that enjoy products and services we've offered.
    Yah well we'll see if anyone shares $#@! with you in the future. Good luck getting support from Ruben if every other tuner worldwide blackballs you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

still waiting on those dynos, the before and afters The tech says he had.. ya know, the ones benvo said were from the other s/c cars he tooned lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

FYI, while all this was going on, Evolve was still able to continue business as usual.. Speaks volumes about where their priorities are Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jews. Classic. Mike should start his own forum and see how many people migrate.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

"Did I know how to use WinOLS 4 years ago properly?? No. But no one taught me anything and I don't really care. "
    WHO CARES! At least Sal invested the time in learning how to effectively use winOLS and how to tune the S65 for max performance & reliability via excessive dyno/road tuning and data.

Coding was & is your specialty. Congrats on finding the Euro MDM, M Drive, Servotronic & Cold Start reduction, BUT YOU ARE NOT A TUNER. It is clear from the questions you asked evolve (that can be posted and would only further damage your credibility) that you had a complete lack of understanding on the S65 engine maps & how to effectively tune the various parameters.

This is what blows my mind: If you had accidently blown someone's engine, whether it was when you first started tuning or more recently with remote tuning, would you have accepted the blame and assisted in any repairs? This is where I credit true tuners and that they have enough intelligence to thoroughly test a product before retailing it to customers, and your lack of understanding communicates to me that you had NO idea what to look for in the data and what you were doing when making any changes in winOLS.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    What's really amazing Mike is how you manage to pull everyone into the mud with you. You seriously think you are going to discredit Evolve? You don't even own a dyno or a shop. Are you still doing IT full time? Just walk away.

You are asking sticky for favors? You only post here when you get banned from m3post. LOL. Where do you get this sense of entitlement?
    My favorite post thus far.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

If I have to pay to be a vendor here to post pictures and links or attach the entire email history, I will. This is getting really ridiculous and vindictive on the part of eVolve.
    It's really this statement that's ridiculous.

Look, I have nothing against you but I'm not about to take on a vendor so they can carry on a vendetta against a vendor that has been here for years and caused me ZERO headaches.

You tell me I'm always interested in drama but I'm not interested in this drama. I have more than enough of a workload that I can barely keep up with it as is as the forum just is way too busy for me to care about this nonsense.

Evolve has been supportive from day 1 and done great things to help out BimmerBoost. They always are positive, sending me great content, and cause no problems with other vendors. I get along well with Imran and Sal and Imran and I have had some fun times as well. I can't say the same about you and I.

Mike, with you, it's a constant string of headaches. If your goal is to become a paying vendor here to go after Evolve I'm just flat out not interested. It's time to move on and be positive.

Why am I the one telling you to behave like a professional?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

This whole episode would not have happened if Mike had not threatened us. If he kept quiet and carried on with his "work" he wouldn't be dealing with this backlash. The point here is that even before he was a vendor he has always been involved with drama. Going back and check post history on various forums proves this. If certain posts are deleted I wonder why that is?

When we first launched on US forums we got attached continually for whatever reasons. We got through these because we could back up what we were doing with dyno's (we actually own one). This is full-time business for us - not a part time hobby. To say that we use another companies SC file is laughable. We use a Rotrex charger - it behaves differently to the Vortech that ESS use. We also use a FMIC and not a charge cooler like ESS. We use different injectors. It has taken us over a year to perfect the SC tune to the level it is now. Our car has had well over 500 dyno runs and many many miles of datalogging including high speed runs at Bruntingthorpe Airstrip to make sure everything works as it should in everyday and Autobahn like conditions. It has been a real challenge and Sal has invested an incredible amount of time in it.

I am willing to send our SC file to ESS if you are going to maintain that we are using their file. They can confirm how different it is. To those who think this whole fiasco is some kind of collaboration between ESS and Evolve - there is no love lost between us and this is well documented. Rightly or wrongly we just don't get on as competitors but have just agreed to stay out of each others way.

Mike worked for ESS. Mike then worked for Powerchip. When the Powerchip ship started sinking Mike asked Paul and Sal repeatedly to becoming an Evolve dealer. I flat out refused on the basis of Paul's searches on the various BMW forums.

I heard conversations that you had with Sal about tuning. I sit a few feet away from him. I mentioned to him as a business partner many times that he should not give you this much time but for some reason his judgment of you was very wrong. I sincerely hope he has learnt a lesson from all of this and I hope you do too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    FYI, while all this was going on, Evolve was still able to continue business as usual.. Speaks volumes about where their priorities are Click here to enlarge

http://www.germanboost.com/images/im...050665_n-1.jpg
    That looks like a fast F10 M5 ;-)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Will add to this.

Simpson Motorsport is the authorised dealer for ESS in the UK. We will drive our car there and hand over the keys.
    Anthony can drive the car and confirm how it drives.
    He will then be allowed to read the DME with his ESS dealer cable (we will ensure our file is not read protected) and send the file to ESS.

They can then openly talk about the file with respect to how similar the calibrations are to theirs.

They have absolutely nothing to learn from our file so it makes no difference to us.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    BMW E92 M3
    EVOLVE Stage II | EVOLVE X-Pipe | EVOLVE E-Tronic Exhaust
    Macht Schnell Stage II intake | KW V3 | Volk TE37SL | BMW Performance Spoiler

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

LOL
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Mike, you've been a dingleberry well before BPM came to fruition. Not unlike Mert and DA motorsports. You are not worth having "a bone to pick" with.

Since this is an internet forum (exchange of ideas/opinions), I choose to refer naive BBoost and E90post users to your forum history and general douchebaggery before you gouge them for coding and "tunes of curious origin." Let them dig into your history - like Imran did - to make a choice themselves where to trust their car.

On a lighter note, the combined efforts here and at E90post is an Amanda Bynes type epic meltdown. Thank you much for the laughs.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Looks like the cat is out of the bag now..
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Roman@ESS Click here to enlarge
    Here is what we have as facts up to this point as to the supercharger file we were sent and its source.

The file we were sent was our file and was read out from our customers car. This file was encoded with the customers VIN so it was very easy for us to track down the original source.

The file that was stolen was read from the actual car as factory EWS info was encoded in the file.

The original customer of this file gave a 3rd party tuner remote access to his car for euro MDM coding after his supercharger kit was installed.

The 3rd party tuner the customer gave remote access to is the same tuner who sent the file out over email to another party around this same time period.
    Mr. Benvo.. waiting for your rebuttal
    Click here to enlarge
    BMW E92 M3
    EVOLVE Stage II | EVOLVE X-Pipe | EVOLVE E-Tronic Exhaust
    Macht Schnell Stage II intake | KW V3 | Volk TE37SL | BMW Performance Spoiler

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Looks like the cat is out of the bag now..
    you beat me to it. All i can say is WOW.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hilarious quote from the "other thread":

"Maybe op should change the thread's title to, ESS 550 kit tuned by ESS."

ROFL!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Our response is here bpmsport.com/board/bpmresponse.pdf

A higher quality version is at bpmsport.com/board/response.pdf

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Mike,

Both Roman from ESS and I have told you - when we have something to say to each other we say it to each other and from there on we both know that message may be relayed to others. This is the difference between you and the rest of us.

I can sit here and post up emails to absolutely and completely humiliate you but I really do not want to get into that level. What I have said is enough and now you are back for more.

If forum members think it's ok for me to post up a couple of emails then I will do it but you seriously do not know how to behave.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    If you look at MB's official response he has posted up emails between yourself and BPM/MB.

Oh well.......

EVOLVE is a stand up company and Riz, Imran and Sal are an amazing team. Thank you guys for all that you do and are still doing for us happy customers.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    Mike,

Both Roman from ESS and I have told you - when we have something to say to each other we say it to each other and from there on we both know that message may be relayed to others. This is the difference between you and the rest of us.

I can sit here and post up emails to absolutely and completely humiliate you but I really do not want to get into that level. What I have said is enough and now you are back for more.

If forum members think it's ok for me to post up a couple of emails then I will do it but you seriously do not know how to behave.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    No need to stoop to BPMs level Sal. Your products and customer service speak for themselves.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    No need to stoop to BPMs level Sal. Your products and customer service speak for themselves.
    Agreed
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So the other thread just got locked. Surprised it actually went as long as it did.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast