Close

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 414
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    409
    Rep Points
    287.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    5 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    BMW E92 M3
    EVOLVE Stage II | EVOLVE X-Pipe | EVOLVE E-Tronic Exhaust
    Macht Schnell Stage II intake | KW V3 | Volk TE37SL | BMW Performance Spoiler




  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Points
    0.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    WOW... That was awesome!

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    29.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    F U C K... FYI, I love my Evolve tune... I don't even understand it, but I love it.

    I wouldn't trust anyone else with my car.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    207
    Rep Points
    952.3
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    29.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Also...

    Between this post, the guy claiming to own an Audi R8 that is actually a dealers that is actually a salvage car and the Viper Club stuff going on... I haven't gotten 30 seconds of work done today...

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    North Houston
    Posts
    1,287
    Rep Points
    1,612.7
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Vargas Turbo dealer and installation center
    Level 10 distributor and installation center
    Burger Motorsports Tier 2 dealer and installation center
    Turner Motorsports dealer and installation center
    Bimmerworld dealer and installation center
    Shipping built/stroked/CNC ported N54's Internationally!
    Follow us!
    http://www.facebook.com/BMWdoctor
    http://twitter.com/abrhouston
    http://instagram.com/abrhouston/
    http://abrhouston.com
    http://abr.genbook.com Book online appointments!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    409
    Rep Points
    287.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alex@ABRhouston Click here to enlarge
    I like this one ha
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    BMW E92 M3
    EVOLVE Stage II | EVOLVE X-Pipe | EVOLVE E-Tronic Exhaust
    Macht Schnell Stage II intake | KW V3 | Volk TE37SL | BMW Performance Spoiler




  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    560
    Rep Points
    1,211.7
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve Click here to enlarge
    Sal - Told you not to help that guy out. I knew it was trouble from the beginning. Next time you don't listen to me I'm docking your already measly wages.
    Glad the truth is finally out.

    Sal, you're a gentleman and a scholar for maintaining civility through this process.

    What goes around comes around Mr. Benvo.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    43.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    Why is it comical?

    There were an abundance of tuners offering rpm limit increase, speed delimit, cold start delete, octane power tuning, hardware specific tunes before you released BPM.
    You released those immediately.
    You also used the same hardware to flash the DME's.

    However, you somehow feel if you come up with something new no one else can do it just because you took it to market first?

    We released cold start delete on E60 M5 before anyone did. Big deal. ESS then released it days after. Did we complain or say it was comical? No. Why? Because they clearly know how to do it on the MSS60 and it's a doddle to find it on the MSS65. Their customers asked them if they could do it and and they could.

    DCT tuning through the iFlash cable was released to everyone at the same time. You just took it to market before everyone. That is not your idea. That is a flash protocol license which is available to all that use the iFlash system.

    As for the accusations of you copying our tunes, you know my feelings on this. The Evolve team all KNOW you are a copy cat tuner.

    Your car was tuned multiple times with an evolve-R we sent you. All of the different options were individually done at your request. You raved about the tune but your low rpm problem was still there with the Akrapovic. Later you found the problem to be a fuel pressure issue which was fixed at BMW.

    How you can come on here and then say it's laughable how your tuning could be derived from Evolve? Well let us discuss that in a bit more detail.

    I personally trained you on how to use winOLS. You are fully aware of our running joke ..... 'PRESS K MIKE'
    This is less than 18 months ago.

    For the readers to understand this I will explain.
    WinOLS is a powerful map editing software. In order to highlight a section of the code you need to first select it and then press 'K'. Then you can alter the start address, size of the map, offsets and factors.
    This was your first lesson and it was strange you asked that because it's actually in the instructions.

    Then I had to teach you how to enter the addresses into the X and Y axis for RPM, Load or any other variable associated to that map. This again was very strange as it's quite obvious because you just look at the cells before the selected map and it's right there.... 400, 600, 1000.... 8000. The cell before this if you cared to ever look in 8 Bit tells you the size of the map. Very strange I had to explain that to you given your numerous claims to being an expert code dissasembly expert!

    Our next lesson was about VANOS maps. Which was is retard and which way is advance. Even after lesson number 2 you still failed to enter the rpm's and loads into the correct Axis!

    More lessons followed and we talked about ignition timing, fuel targets, relative filling maps etc etc.
    I had to teach you how to find fault tables and switch them off for CAT delete files.

    I have taught you so much about basics it's unreal and you still didn't get it.

    You called and emailed me multiple times to ask me what x y z maps were. On asking you why you wanted to know you made it clear you were looking at other people's read out maps.

    Only 2 months ago you called to ask me how much timing you should add to the target ignition map for race gas. My answer to you was to stop hassling me and asking me stupid questions. You call yourself a tuner and you don't even know this very basic piece of information? You should stop tuning cars.

    You called me with a whole list of addresses and asked me what those were. Throttle maps for comfort, sport and sport plus. The simplest maps in the world and you took great interest in those. You asked me if I changed them and I told you that's what we change on our instant throttle option and told you they would make the cars feel super responsive.

    The simple fact is that you neither had any idea on how to use map editing software and you still to recent times are asking me questions which you should know yourself given that you have such a high opinion of yourself as a master tuner.

    Another point is that you bluffed all the time saying you had the latest this and the latest that but you still had to call me to get the information on the maps?

    So my question is this. How does a guy who has this little understanding suddenly go and tune a supercharger ESS 550 kit? How does a guy who is at the beginning of his career as someone who can 'alter' maps suddenly come out with all the features and stage 1/2 mapping?

    You had non tuner protected Evolve maps and an evolve-R with multiple different files + your own master tool to read.

    How did you tune the ESS car with so little understanding of engines and how they work? You have the map. How do I know that? Because you sent it to me.
    Where did you get it from?
    If you have ANY Vortech based ESS map you can simply apply a scaling factor to the fuel tables to suit the airflow for different pulleys. The characteristics are so close that you don't really need to make much other adjustment as the wide band 02 sensors will sort that out. I hope you altered the ignition timing because this is one area you still to this day don't understand. I was rather shocked you tuned a supercharged car, non inter cooled and you don't even know how much timing to use with race gas.

    Further to this, you continually comment on other tuners maps and you did this in the open forum too. Talking about Dinan ignition targets.
    I emailed you constantly to stop doing this and learn this for yourself. You always responded and said 'don't tell me what I can and cannot do'.

    Son, you are a copy cat and you have zero understanding of engine calibration.

    You have completely shot yourself in the foot by for no reason making silly comments about our company on forums and getting your customers to make comparisons.

    You do not screw the people over who taught you so much key information and spent so many hours guiding you. When you do that they get very very annoyed and they will then expose you for what you are.

    All you had to do was keep quiet, carry on tuning cars and not intrude on anyone else. After all I handed it to you all on a plate. However, by nature you are a difficult individual and this is something people can see from your history on forums. You are continually banned from forums because you cannot listen. I have lectured you like a younger brother many times on how you should behave on forums yet you still didn't get it. You called me multiple times about problems with your own customers and getting into name calling. I had to explain to you that's not the way to deal with customers.

    All went very horribly wrong when you started threatening me because I chose to post certain subjects relating to your new found knowledge on the forums and simply saying a few nice things about other vendors whom you have direct competition with.
    Turns out those guys also taught you everything and gave you coding files and you treated them exactly the same.

    Your behaviour to the people who behaved nicely towards you is nothing short of horrendous.

    Even two days ago I emailed you asking you what wrong I had ever done to you. When I have something to say to you it's on the phone or email. Not behind your back and not going out of my way to harm your business or you personally.

    So what I am going to do now is to email ESS the very file you sent me. They will take that information and use it how they wish as I will give them full permission to do so. My simple confirmation in the open that you have these files and continue to read out competitor files is enough for people to know that you did not tune that car on your own. You just copied their tune, changed some maps and called it a day. This is the direct result of you trying to continually threaten me that I used an ESS file on our supercharger kit well after it was fully developed and running very well. Given you think a file made for a Vortech charge cooled system with totally different injectors would even remotely work on a Rotrex FMIC system shows how much you actually know. I repeatedly told you to stop threatening me but the chest beating has continued so ESS now know themselves you acquired the file.


    All you had to do was keep your head down, behave and respect people.
    Click here to enlarge

    Thanks for this. BPM's BS has gone on for far too long.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,198
    Rep Points
    1,800.2
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    SO who's reposting this on EVERY BMW forum?
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    5.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I will certainly reply to you Sal after I finish with meetings. To everyone that believes everything they read on the internet.. stay tuned!

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    North Houston
    Posts
    1,287
    Rep Points
    1,612.7
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Vargas Turbo dealer and installation center
    Level 10 distributor and installation center
    Burger Motorsports Tier 2 dealer and installation center
    Turner Motorsports dealer and installation center
    Bimmerworld dealer and installation center
    Shipping built/stroked/CNC ported N54's Internationally!
    Follow us!
    http://www.facebook.com/BMWdoctor
    http://twitter.com/abrhouston
    http://instagram.com/abrhouston/
    http://abrhouston.com
    http://abr.genbook.com Book online appointments!

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Points
    53.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    *tunes in*

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    I will certainly reply to you Sal after I finish with meetings. To everyone that believes everything they read on the internet.. stay tuned!
    yes, listen to mike, he has been caught red-handed lying cheating and basically stealing, subsequently called out on it, so believe him when he tells you not to trust someone else and to trust him..

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    5.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    There were an abundance of tuners offering rpm limit increase, speed delimit, cold start delete, octane power tuning, hardware specific tunes before you released BPM.
    You released those immediately.
    You also used the same hardware to flash the DME's.
    What is your point? I've used many different tools to flash the DME.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    However, you somehow feel if you come up with something new no one else can do it just because you took it to market first?

    We released cold start delete on E60 M5 before anyone did. Big deal. ESS then released it days after. Did we complain or say it was comical? No. Why? Because they clearly know how to do it on the MSS60 and it's a doddle to find it on the MSS65. Their customers asked them if they could do it and and they could.
    Perfect, you released cold start delete on E60 M5. And I released servotronic on the E9x M3. What's your point?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    DCT tuning through the iFlash cable was released to everyone at the same time. You just took it to market before everyone. That is not your idea. That is a flash protocol license which is available to all that use the iFlash system.
    Actually, no it wasn't. This can be verified by emails and by looking at dates of people that were flashed with it online. Infact, part of the reason why iFlash for DCT exists is from working with Guy. The real story is that a flash using another method failed months and months ago. After that happened a lot of time was spent on the phone with Guy trying to recover the unit. It worked after a lot of back and forth. Then using iFlash it failed on a few cars locally. I worked with him to resolve those issues by trying alternate versions, providing feedback about what failed, recovering it with the factory ICOM, etc.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    As for the accusations of you copying our tunes, you know my feelings on this. The Evolve team all KNOW you are a copy cat tuner.

    Your car was tuned multiple times with an evolve-R we sent you. All of the different options were individually done at your request. You raved about the tune but your low rpm problem was still there with the Akrapovic. Later you found the problem to be a fuel pressure issue which was fixed at BMW.
    This is pretty interesting Sal. The only reason I allowed you to touch my two years ago is because you ranted and raved about how easy it was to fix the Akra dip. The truth of the matter is that none of the files you had me load fixed it by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, all it did was cause the car to knock like crazy! You said to me yourself that your strategy was to force ignition in that area. Well, whatever you did, it didn't work. It was never a fuel pressure issue.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    How you can come on here and then say it's laughable how your tuning could be derived from Evolve? Well let us discuss that in a bit more detail.

    I personally trained you on how to use winOLS. You are fully aware of our running joke ..... 'PRESS K MIKE'
    This is less than 18 months ago.

    For the readers to understand this I will explain.
    WinOLS is a powerful map editing software. In order to highlight a section of the code you need to first select it and then press 'K'. Then you can alter the start address, size of the map, offsets and factors.
    This was your first lesson and it was strange you asked that because it's actually in the instructions.

    Then I had to teach you how to enter the addresses into the X and Y axis for RPM, Load or any other variable associated to that map. This again was very strange as it's quite obvious because you just look at the cells before the selected map and it's right there.... 400, 600, 1000.... 8000. The cell before this if you cared to ever look in 8 Bit tells you the size of the map. Very strange I had to explain that to you given your numerous claims to being an expert code dissasembly expert!

    Our next lesson was about VANOS maps. Which was is retard and which way is advance. Even after lesson number 2 you still failed to enter the rpm's and loads into the correct Axis!

    More lessons followed and we talked about ignition timing, fuel targets, relative filling maps etc etc.
    I had to teach you how to find fault tables and switch them off for CAT delete files.

    I have taught you so much about basics it's unreal and you still didn't get it.

    You called and emailed me multiple times to ask me what x y z maps were. On asking you why you wanted to know you made it clear you were looking at other people's read out maps.
    Sorry Sal, you did not 'train' me, but I can see how you would want people to believe that. Most of the map locations can be figured out using the a2l/damos. I've provided you with locations as well.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    Only 2 months ago you called to ask me how much timing you should add to the target ignition map for race gas. My answer to you was to stop hassling me and asking me stupid questions. You call yourself a tuner and you don't even know this very basic piece of information? You should stop tuning cars.

    You called me with a whole list of addresses and asked me what those were. Throttle maps for comfort, sport and sport plus. The simplest maps in the world and you took great interest in those. You asked me if I changed them and I told you that's what we change on our instant throttle option and told you they would make the cars feel super responsive.

    The simple fact is that you neither had any idea on how to use map editing software and you still to recent times are asking me questions which you should know yourself given that you have such a high opinion of yourself as a master tuner.

    Another point is that you bluffed all the time saying you had the latest this and the latest that but you still had to call me to get the information on the maps?
    Actually Sal, the throttle maps are clearly listed in the Damos/A2l. I have no idea what you are talking about for your "instant throttle option".


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    So my question is this. .......(removed for length)
    Sal, you are a direct competitor. Remember that all of this animosity between us stems from me retuning that car in Hong Kong about a month ago. You are upset about customers switching from evolve to us. I understand your frustration. I understand that you are trying to tarnish my name by misrepresenting facts and twisting reality. It's unfortuante that you have to resort to these measures. You posted that long reply on the thread (sc thread) to create a false impression which is simply not true. You stated how difficult it was to tune for a supercharger, etc, etc.. but your own email to me on 6/05/2013 stated "I don't need help on supercharger tuning. It's not hard at all. It's a increasing rate of air coming into the engine vs RPM and you just need to get the fuelling right and ignition. You have seen the files from G Power..... nothing at all radical. Oh.. torque needs doing again but that's obvious. "

    So by your own admission you've read G-Power files (and assume that I've looked at them too), and admit that tuning for a supercharger is not the most difficult thing in the world. Except when it comes to a public forum, you say the opposite.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    So what I am going to do now is to email ESS the very file you sent me. They will take that information and use it how they wish as I will give them full permission to do so. My simple confirmation in the open that you have these files and continue to read out competitor files is enough for people to know that you did not tune that car on your own. You just copied their tune, changed some maps and called it a day. This is the direct result of you trying to continually threaten me that I used an ESS file on our supercharger kit well after it was fully developed and running very well. Given you think a file made for a Vortech charge cooled system with totally different injectors would even remotely work on a Rotrex FMIC system shows how much you actually know. I repeatedly told you to stop threatening me but the chest beating has continued so ESS now know themselves you acquired the file.
    Go ahead and do that Sal. You repeatedly begged me to get you a supercharger file. I sent you a LOCKED file that was emailed to me.

    And we all know that your supercharger system is made by TTS.

    Anyway, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not going to play into all of your BS. There are reasons why you don't like me, and I'm fine with that. Just focus on your customers, and I will focus on mine. It's interesting to me that you've spent such a long time writing your replies both here and on the other forum. It shows how much you feel threatened by our presence.

    We can continue arguing back and forth, but I have limited time. It may take a few days to reply, but I will. I am also up for posting all of the emails between us since 2011 with your permission.

    Take care Sal, no hard feelings. Run your business, and I'll run mine.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    and here we thought you were going to provide real info.. as usual, too much to ask for.

    so, basically your response is "nuh-uh"

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    409
    Rep Points
    287.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    and here we thought you were going to provide real info.. as usual, too much to ask for.

    so, basically your response is "nuh-uh"
    dam you steve.. you beat me to it
    Click here to enlarge
    BMW E92 M3
    EVOLVE Stage II | EVOLVE X-Pipe | EVOLVE E-Tronic Exhaust
    Macht Schnell Stage II intake | KW V3 | Volk TE37SL | BMW Performance Spoiler




  19. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mkpoto Click here to enlarge
    dam you steve.. you beat me to it
    you need to step up your game and Evolve Click here to enlarge if you wanna keep up with me Click here to enlarge

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    409
    Rep Points
    287.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    you need to step up your game and Evolve Click here to enlarge if you wanna keep up with me Click here to enlarge
    haha too hard, your too good!
    Click here to enlarge
    BMW E92 M3
    EVOLVE Stage II | EVOLVE X-Pipe | EVOLVE E-Tronic Exhaust
    Macht Schnell Stage II intake | KW V3 | Volk TE37SL | BMW Performance Spoiler




  21. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    5.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    and here we thought you were going to provide real info.. as usual, too much to ask for.

    so, basically your response is "nuh-uh"
    Not really. I could go on in-depth and go back and forth forever, and in the end there is no point to dedicating time to this. After all, it's a "he-said" "she-said" type of thing. This is why I proposed posting all of the emails between us since 2011. Because that's information in writing that is less likely to be refuted. It surprises me that Sal has this much time to write such lengthy, bogus replies. I know I don't.

    Sal, just let it rest man as I've asked you a million times before. Focus on your customers, and we'll do the same. Don't be so upset because a customer came to me to retune their car that you had previously tuned. It's not the first, there have been many. Other tuners may have retuned a car that I tuned... Who knows? Am I going to cry about it and try to damage their reputation? No! I have better things to do and you should too!

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    409
    Rep Points
    287.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    Not really. I could go on in-depth and go back and forth forever, and in the end there is no point to dedicating time to this. After all, it's a "he-said" "she-said" type of thing. This is why I proposed posting all of the emails between us since 2011. Because that's information in writing that is less likely to be refuted.
    clearly it doesnt seem like its a waste of time if your bringing back conversations you have had with Sal. If there really is emails that are unaltered and prove what you said then why not? As you can tell BPM is being called hackers and selling tunes that are not yours. If I was running a business I would do whatever in my power to set it right.

    I mean come one, I have followed alot of thread and read alot and it is rare to have Sal come out and say his two cents on a topic, I mean it really sounds like you upset the guy and why he is fighting back.. so if what he is saying isnt true then come out with it.. instead of saying this and that come out with the proof
    Click here to enlarge
    BMW E92 M3
    EVOLVE Stage II | EVOLVE X-Pipe | EVOLVE E-Tronic Exhaust
    Macht Schnell Stage II intake | KW V3 | Volk TE37SL | BMW Performance Spoiler




  23. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    5.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mkpoto Click here to enlarge
    clearly it doesnt seem like its a waste of time if your bringing back conversations you have had with Sal. If there really is emails that are unaltered and prove what you said then why not? As you can tell BPM is being called hackers and selling tunes that are not yours. If I was running a business I would do whatever in my power to set it right.
    Finding that email was just to show that Sal posted the direct opposite of what he posted online. It's contradictory. It was a quick search that found it. I even have an email from sal stating that he uses the ESS Supercharger base file as the base for his software. Now that's pretty interesting isn't it?

    I have nothing to prove to Sal or anyone else. I have no inclination to speak bad about Sal or anyone else. Our work speaks for itself. We've come out with quite a few things before anyone else has. But that's besides the point. Sal, focus on your company, your products, and your life - not others! You'll be doing yourself a favor.

    Now back to work for me..

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    409
    Rep Points
    287.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    Finding that email was just to show that Sal posted the direct opposite of what he posted online. It's contradictory. It was a quick search that found it. I even have an email from sal stating that he uses the ESS Supercharger base file as the base for his software. Now that's pretty interesting isn't it?

    I have nothing to prove to Sal or anyone else. I have no inclination to speak bad about Sal or anyone else. Our work speaks for itself. We've come out with quite a few things before anyone else has. But that's besides the point. Sal, focus on your company, your products, and your life - not others! You'll be doing yourself a favor.

    Now back to work for me..
    Mike you say that now, but it just looks bad, why is it so hard to show proof, again you state something with no proof what so ever.. You say that Sal is using ESS file for his SC Tune, then where is it? He clearly has called you out and all you can do is sit back and pretend like nothing happened? I find that very strange... my two cents
    Click here to enlarge
    BMW E92 M3
    EVOLVE Stage II | EVOLVE X-Pipe | EVOLVE E-Tronic Exhaust
    Macht Schnell Stage II intake | KW V3 | Volk TE37SL | BMW Performance Spoiler




  25. #75
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    32
    Rep Points
    56.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    I will certainly reply to you Sal after I finish with meetings. To everyone that believes everything they read on the internet.. stay tuned!
    Are we still staying tuned or is that all the tuning in you'll be doing for us?

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •