Close

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    Singletrack, you're so blinded it's really incredible. You used to be a super cool guy looking back at your posts on m3post, but now you have turned into something else. It's really a shame because I had a lot of respect for you when that whole dyno manipulation thing went down that I got banned over.

Ask Ruben yourself. He knows who made the video, but it wasn't him.

Everyone go to bpmsport.com slash evolve.pdf and see how much Sal really knows about engine calibration. The truth is that Sal is a MASTER manipulator. I believed him myself a couple years ago, even allowing him to tune my own car. What a mistake that was.

Anyone that knows him closely knows his true colors. There are THOUSANDS of emails between us. But of course he chooses to attack me on a forum where I am defenseless and sit behind his little fanboys.

Google "who is evolve". Multiple dissolved companies right before evolve was started. He'll have some epic story for this one too.
    Clutching at every straw possible now.
    Abuse
    Companies that were made but never used (you already knew that but let's have a go anyway)
    Highly unethical behaviour of posting up emails everywhere on your own website.

You are digging yourself deeper and deeper.

I guess that will be someone's fault too and you were manipulated into doing it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Everyone go to bpmsport.com slash evolve.pdf and see how much Sal really knows about engine calibration.
    LOL! Those are super-technical questions. Seems totally valid. When did Sal ever claim to know everything about the DME? These seem like questions about expecting it to do one thing and something else happening. He is not showing a lack of understanding of any of the concepts involved.

He has always be transparent with me since the very first time I spoke to him. He didn't reference Ruben by name. Presumably, because even though Ruben doesn't value confidentiality (or you), Sal does. Sal told me flat out that basically all the tunes came from one guy, and went on to explain how they leveraged what they had in house (dyno, shop, etc) to custom tune for specific setups etc. Now contrast that with your sales pitch...BPM can tune superchargers. Ok Mike.

Next try? Don't let the flames go out...grab some more gas!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sal, perhaps I can send you some factory docs on vanos operation. They might help you with your 'tuning'.

Singletrack: You don't get it. I was in your position two years ago. Sal is a GREAT talker. He can make you believe almost ANYTHING. Like I said, I fell victim to this myself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I thought it was PG or TP, I could have been mistaken. I could have been mistaken.

You think I lack integrity, but that's based on all of the BS and twisted reality that Sal has been spoon feeding you. Like I said, I previously bought into it to. Sal is so incredibly convincing that I really can not blame you. You simply cannot know what I know. So you cannot understand.

Believe what you want. I know the amount of time and effort I've put into development. Ask yourself... if I'm such a copy cat, then why did SAL send me an ESS project years ago that he read from a car? How did he remap my vanos when he didn't even understand how it worked a year later? Keep ignoring the facts.

I have an extremely strong IT/Computer background which is a huge plus for a tuner. What was Sal before being a tuner? An accountant.
    For the record, I did not make that video. I have neither the skill (I can't even rotate a photo as I just proved), time, or patients for that. I'm also too lazy. And I have no idea who made it. I think we all know that I would be very proud to announce such shenanigans if I did this myself.
    991 C2S | Fabspeed Sport Headers with 200 Cell High Flow Cats | Sharkwerks Free Flow Exhaust | FVD Brombacher Muffler Bypass X-Pipe | KW H.A.S. | BBS CH-R's Matte Titanium | RSS Spacers (7mm) | Michelin Pilot Sport Cup

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I thought it was PG or TP, I could have been mistaken. I could have been mistaken.

You think I lack integrity, but that's based on all of the BS and twisted reality that Sal has been spoon feeding you. Like I said, I previously bought into it to. Sal is so incredibly convincing that I really can not blame you. You simply cannot know what I know. So you cannot understand.

Believe what you want. I know the amount of time and effort I've put into development. Ask yourself... if I'm such a copy cat, then why did SAL send me an ESS project years ago that he read from a car? How did he remap my vanos when he didn't even understand how it worked a year later? Keep ignoring the facts.

I have an extremely strong IT/Computer background which is a huge plus for a tuner. What was Sal before being a tuner? An accountant.
    Yet again...
    Just like a cheap reporter you keep going...
    you fail to understand the difference between MECHANICAL LIMITS and valve overlap WITHIN THE LIMITS. This seems to beyond your comprehension of understanding and what a surprise from someone who never understood it anyway.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

You need help man.

YOU SENT HIM THE FILE; HE SENT IT BACK TO YOU. ESS CONFIRMED THAT YOU HAD ACCESS TO THE CUSTOMER CAR IN QUESTION, NOT SAL.

The vanos questions aren't even on the S65!!! The only question he asked about the S65 in that thread was regarding max values.

As for the upgrade to 240E without updating DCT - every tuner was doing this. Did you offer this also?

Sal is/was a mathematician. You work in IT. I'll take the mathematician.

Your line of questioning raises a really interesting point Mike. See Sal was on his DYNO trying things and not getting expected results, so he emailed the master. You don't even have a dyno. How did you develop your SC tune again?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sal, perhaps I can send you some factory docs on vanos operation. They might help you with your 'tuning'.

Singletrack: You don't get it. I was in your position two years ago. Sal is a GREAT talker. He can make you believe almost ANYTHING. Like I said, I fell victim to this myself.
    You don't get it Mike. Everyone sees through this here. You are trying to discredit Sal but what you don't realize is that, even if you succeed somehow (not yet), it will do NOTHING to repair your reputation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is so funny!

After pages and pages of this nonsense now you finally come along and tell us we cannot tune and need help from you?

You are trying so desperately to turn this all around that it's quite painful to read.

Ok Mike. You never set a foot wrong. You got banned for no reason from other forums. Everyone else is wrong and all of the multiple arguments on forums you've been in is just pure bad luck. You never stole anything, it just all happened without you knowing. The proof Roman and AJ found on you is completely false and made up. You never read out maps from Dinan cars and Evolve tuned cars. There are hundreds of people on our payroll and we have loads of henchmen just hired to attack you. You don't threaten people. You don't have fake accounts all over the internet. You don't threaten and harass those that compete with you (not to mention not threaten their families).

You are a saint and we should all shut up shop, go away and let BPM rule the tuning scene.

Oh... and I am a mathematician.... get it right!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Should have expected this from a guy that can't even take responsibility for having illegal tint on his car or for speeding. Given that he can rationalize this away as being a "victim", should we really expect anything different for this issue?

This may help Mike:

Profile of a sociopath:

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sal, stop playing games and manipulating as usual.

You know what was painful to read? All of the posts you said about me. Because they are so far from the truth it's really laughable.

You grasped at straws to discredit me and have gone to every extent to fabricate stories and manipulate the truth. But only people who REALLY know you will understand this.

Why did you boast about being able to remap my vanos years ago and how much of an expert you were on the subject if a year later you were still asking elementary questions about it?

Everything that has ever popped up you think I'm behind. You have blamed me and accused me of so many things, it's really humorous to me at this point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sal, stop playing games and manipulating as usual.

You know what was painful to read? All of the posts you said about me. Because they are so far from the truth it's really laughable.

You grasped at straws to discredit me and have gone to every extent to fabricate stories and manipulate the truth. But only people who REALLY know you will understand this.

Why did you boast about being able to remap my vanos years ago and how much of an expert you were on the subject if a year later you were still asking elementary questions about it?

Everything that has ever popped up you think I'm behind. You have blamed me and accused me of so many things, it's really humorous to me at this point.
    It's so true Mike. Before Sal, you never had any issues in the BMW tuning scene!

Oh wait, no that's right - you sold out Powerchip, after loading their $#@!ball tunes on how many cars and causing what level of damage? Then you got involved in the whole Gintani $#@!. Remember how you said Jeremy blew multiple Mercedes on the dyno in one week!? That wasn't true now was it...yet you said it anyway.

I don't even know what you did to PG, but he hates your guts. Jason hates you. Sticky hates you. Evolve now hates you. Ruben does not support you; just insults Evolve. Exactly where does your credibility come from other than stolen tunes and butt dynos?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Singletrack, you have formed your own opinions, and you're entitled to them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So I didn't manipulate him??

Damn... he got away!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The whole community is asking why YOU ( @Mike Benvo) had certain protected or proprietary files and your only retort thus far is "yea, but Sal said BLAH BLAH BLAH.... just look at this private email" it becomes abundantly clear you are a complete tool with no personal accountability.

Enough of the Ryan Braun "deny, deny, and blame someone else defense." That is chicken $#@!. Quit commenting about what Evolve does and start looking at your own business practices.

@Mike Benvo - you have earned your reputation, and Sal @evolve has earned his.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I agree - based on facts documented throughout the internets. I have no agenda; I did not create the situation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

benvo, just quit now. you were caught and then made things worse. YOU do this to yourself, noone is doing anything TO you.. (unlike your tuning) YOUUUUUUU are doing it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Exactly where does your credibility come from other than stolen tunes and butt dynos?
    But he has "an extremely strong IT/Computer background which is a huge plus for a tuner". Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry, I was doing race prep programming on an E92 M3.

Singletrack: I didn't perform any tuning for Powerchip. And not a single one of the cars they tuned had any 'damage' to my knowledge. I left that company awhile back when I saw how they were treating people on m5board.

I have zero affiliation with Jeremy or Gintani.

Jason doesn't hate me, he runs a business. Sticky and I cross paths, but I think hate is a strong word.

I wish everyone the best.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Sorry, I was doing race prep programming on an E92 M3.
    Sorry, I'm confused, you mean you were loading an Evolve or ESS race map on an E92 M3?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Actually it was race seat, edc, tpms, and transmission programming. He's on stock 231E and is going to run that on the track to get a feel for it stock.

We do not use files from other companies, but believe what you wish. All of the drama, finger pointing, and accusations is very unnecessary. If you trust evolve, simply do business with them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We do not use files from other companies, but believe what you wish. All of the drama, finger pointing, and accusations is very unnecessary. If you trust evolve, simply do business with them.
    Sticky, how do I downvote this liar?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Singletrack, you f'n copy-cat!!! I called Benvo a sociopath first... stop copying me, har har har.

As for Benvo's deflection attempts..Click here to enlarge, the sheep he prey's on keep buying the bull$#@!. We really do live in a world of "idiocracy"!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Mike, for damage control I'd take down the private email exchanges you publicly posted on your company's website. Anybody in their right mind would never ever do business with a company like that. Personally I don't give two sh!ts who stole what file, who copied what, if you can even tune your own d!ck or not, but once you start posting private emails on your own company's website you literally show the world your character. And ain't pretty.
    991 C2S | Fabspeed Sport Headers with 200 Cell High Flow Cats | Sharkwerks Free Flow Exhaust | FVD Brombacher Muffler Bypass X-Pipe | KW H.A.S. | BBS CH-R's Matte Titanium | RSS Spacers (7mm) | Michelin Pilot Sport Cup

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Actually it was race seat, edc, tpms, and transmission programming. He's on stock 231E and is going to run that on the track to get a feel for it stock.

In boxing they call this "stealing the round". One guy gets his ass kicked for the entire round, then rattles off a flurry at the end to leave that impression on the judges.

You think you can end this thread with a mature comment and hope that people googling you will only see that and assume you were a victim here.

Don't be fooled googlers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bubu Click here to enlarge
    Singletrack, you f'n copy-cat!!! I called Benvo a sociopath first... stop copying me, har har har.

As for Benvo's deflection attempts..Click here to enlarge, the sheep he prey's on keep buying the bull$#@!. We really do live in a world of "idiocracy"!
    I told TP I thought that was really harsh when I read it initially! I was like $#@!, it is probably accurate but man - what a bucket of truth.

You were dead-on. Hopefully Mike can start taking responsibility for the fallout of the way he behaves and the decisions he makes. Clearly he has the ability to make money in this industry if he could just STFU and stay out of the public eye.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast