Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    FWIW, I am running the RACE file on 93+meth. Car seems to love it.
    Just make sure you are logging, to ensure you aren't pulling timing/getting knock.

Are you on map 3?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Click the link in the OP and take a look...
    I did.. Click here to enlarge But the specifics of the map are not described in the file name. They are just .bin files....Click here to enlarge

But no worries because @Terry@BMS posted this:

Which explains everything Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    460whp/510wtq tuned by Terry

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah I mean they are labeled but if you need any further description @Terry@BMS will gladly explain.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I uploaded the manual trans, e85, meth and/or Race gas to my car with a BT cable and free BB software Click here to enlarge

Car has 7gal of E85 and some Meth, feels sooo smooth. Data logs look awesome too. I am a happy camper!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Marz Click here to enlarge
    I uploaded the manual trans, e85, meth and/or Race gas to my car with a BT cable and free BB software Click here to enlarge

Car has 7gal of E85 and some Meth, feels sooo smooth. Data logs look awesome too. I am a happy camper!
    Awesome!

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Terry@BMS

My current setup I run e85 1 out of 3-4 tanks. If I load his e85 map am I locked into running e85 mix all the time? Or can I do my normal routine of running it every 3-4 tanks?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm better about checking the n54tech thread so if you don't see an answer here just post there. But, the E85 map has fuel scalars and higher advance intended for E85 only. You can run it on say map 4 or map 1 in a pinch on pump. But generally speaking you'll want to flash back to the pump gas if using pump for extended periods of time.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hello Terry
    I cannot download backend flashes from this site, please give me appropriate privileges.
    Thank you in advance
    best regards
    Alex

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We do not maintain flash files on this site. The updated free flash maps are here: http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20563

The updated MHD flash maps are here: http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29236
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12