Close

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Shift sector is only a few weeks away now. I'll be there sat and I'm happy to race any vt2 car with my stock turbos for a comparison. Click here to enlarge I know at least one RB car will be there sat as well.
    Literally emailed Ryan at shift sector 10 minutes ago trying to get a Satirday spot. Last time it seemed most of the N54's came on Sunday and I missed them. Was going to sign up for Sunday. Looked at the list and saw everyone on the saturday sheet. If he lets me get a spot on Saturday, it will be awesome to run with you and everyone else. Will def have at least one batch 2 car there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This should be fun! We'll have our time attack 135i at DOR and MPACT this coming weekend too. He's on RBs pushing around 490whp/490wtq at 2500lbs race weight! Can't wait to see it run against some crazy cars there!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@PTF Click here to enlarge
    This should be fun! We'll have our time attack 135i at DOR and MPACT this coming weekend too. He's on RBs pushing around 490whp/490wtq at 2500lbs race weight! Can't wait to see it run against some crazy cars there!
    With that weight and power he is going to clean up!
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Vendors

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    I took a while away from the 335i and forums to focus on my career. At that point in time I was:

1. Annoyed by Rob Beck for poorly defending his product and diminishing to pissing matches

2. Never buy anything from shiv. Sorry shiv, this doesn't really need an explanation here. You just cater to a different, generally uninformed and willing to over pay market. Plus you were decitful in the past, maybe not now so I guess never say never...

3. Didn't really know what to think about dzenno because I wasn't interested in flash tunes as a standalone solution

4. Excited to see the stage 2 VTTs come out with the intention that one day id buy them based on the upgraded thrust and knowledge Tony brings to to the table.

Coming back now, and reading this thread, I want to buy from absolutely none of you. Feel free to laugh it off, but if one potential customer bothers to write it, just assume there are others - you would be laughing at your bottom line.

I would really appreciate if the vendors started behaving themselves in a manner befitting professionals. This is a forum. The system works on open, honest communication. Discussion is going to happen. If you feel challeneged, rise to it. Show us your product had the value you claim, the records your bragging about, either that or shut the $#@! up. No need to point fingers, get defensive, none of that.

So that's my challenge to you four. Either rise to it, or its business as usual, which would at least in this case mean no business from me. Until then I'll have to hold out for BMS turbos or whatever other option I can trust in to provide open, honest data.

I have NO axe to grind here but of all the vendors and performance shops I have contacted in the last 2 months regarding projects I intend doing the ones who provided me with immediate responses and informed opinions were in order

1. Rob of RB Turbos - who was kind enough to provide detailed ideas even if he did not get any business from me

2. Terry at BMS
    3. The COBB guys in Dallas
    4. The guys at AA in Florida
    5. The guys at Vargas Turbo
    6. TKX Performance NY
    7. Force Fed engineering NY
    8. Race n Repair NY
    9. Maximum PSI in NJ

I would certainly give any and all of them business in favour of some of the supposed "performance shops" in NY who for the most part have been effing useless... In all I contacted MANY, MANY dealers/shops and all of the above have been marvellous.
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Get your car out here for shift sector man!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Get your car out here for shift sector man!
    I wish Click here to enlarge so far
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Believe you me, if I wasn't 100% positive charges would be immediately being pressed because he is a little $#@!, Shiv would be getting his ass kicked on site.
    Really? WTF is happening here?
    Change is constant

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by The Ghost Click here to enlarge
    Really? WTF is happening here?
    Did Vargas really post that? I can't find the post maybe it was edited?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    I have NO axe to grind here but of all the vendors and performance shops I have contacted in the last 2 months regarding projects I intend doing the ones who provided me with immediate responses and informed opinions were in order

1. Rob of RB Turbos - who was kind enough to provide detailed ideas even if he did not get any business from me

2. Terry at BMS
    3. The COBB guys in Dallas
    4. The guys at AA in Florida
    5. The guys at Vargas Turbo
    6. TKX Performance NY
    7. Force Fed engineering NY
    8. Race n Repair NY
    9. Maximum PSI in NJ

I would certainly give any and all of them business in favour of some of the supposed "performance shops" in NY who for the most part have been effing useless... In all I contacted MANY, MANY dealers/shops and all of the above have been marvellous.
    I hear Force Fed is a great shop. They do a lot of custom Drag/Big Turbo VW cars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yikes how can you get a 135 down to 2500# race weight? I'm at 3250# Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

2 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @VargasTurboTech , but the car is your brother's right? Click here to enlarge so let him go kick his ass

I'm assuming it has a stage 3 on it, if you're talking about something else then ignore me Click here to enlarge
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tony bought a 335
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    Tony bought a 335
    oh didn't know that...

What's up with neg rep though :S (not saying it's you Chuck)
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    2500# race weight is really aggressive. Also interested in how you do that?

My 240Z at 2350lb curb is probably only around 2000# after doing some pretty serious weight reductions. I don't see how you could shed 30% off the car without composite hood, trunk, dashboard, lexan windows, remove all seats, etc - even then... Would be awesome if he did it though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrisisnapping Click here to enlarge
    I hear Force Fed is a great shop. They do a lot of custom Drag/Big Turbo VW cars.

I think they have a > 1000 WHP VW Gti
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

dude this is the second time i did this, i give up repping people on my damn cellphone with my big fingers... :-(

i try to posi rep when ever possible... and..... with u i got you neg. Im sorry... i will posi you a few times in the coming days

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    dude this is the second time i did this, i give up repping people on my damn cellphone with my big fingers... :-(

i try to posi rep when ever possible... and..... with u i got you neg. Im sorry... i will posi you a few times in the coming days
    I'll see if I can think of a better solution for mobile device repping.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Have end user zoom in, lol...

its certainly usable

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I gave him a rep... @Sticky, why wouldn't you put the neg and Pos rep thumbs on opposite sides?

I'd also like more info on the weight reduction, im thinking it's a dedicated race car with the entire interior stripped and no factory glass or fenders
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    I gave him a rep... @Sticky, why wouldn't you put the neg and Pos rep thumbs on opposite sides?

I'd also like more info on the weight reduction, im thinking it's a dedicated race car with the entire interior stripped and no factory glass or fenders
    Opposite sides isn't as clean but it's an idea. That's exactly what I was thinking.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    2500# race weight is really aggressive. Also interested in how you do that?

My 240Z at 2350lb curb is probably only around 2000# after doing some pretty serious weight reductions. I don't see how you could shed 30% off the car without composite hood, trunk, dashboard, lexan windows, remove all seats, etc - even then... Would be awesome if he did it though.
    Well, if you saw the car you would understand, the ENTIRE body is Carbon fiber except the roof and I think a couple other small panels, doors weight like 2 lbs each or something, car is a dedicated race car and the body alone I think is worth over 150K. Its pretty insane to see it person. Looks like we will be pulling those RB's and putting some batch 2's on the car before his races. I have enough parts to make exactly 2 test sets and he is going to get one of them, shop car is getting the other set.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Did Tony Vargas threaten to beat me up and then delete his post? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok guys Shift Sector is saying there is no way they can get me in on Saturday. If there is not RB cars and no stock turbo N54's racing on Sunday I am not going to bother going to run against Single turbos etc. Anyone going on Sunday want to talk me into doing Sunday? If we can get a stage 3 car up and running may do Sunday.
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 08-26-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
    Did Tony threaten to beat me up and then delete his post? Click here to enlarge
    Keep talking buddy, keeeeeeep talking...Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 08-26-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
    Did Tony Vargas threaten to beat me up and then delete his post? Click here to enlarge
    That is what it looks like.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast