Close

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Sticky I understand. I was messin around. Click here to enlarge I can't afford that negative rep lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marcvtec Click here to enlarge
    From what I can see batch two will spool faster but make less overall power.
    I'll know for sure when I get mine and tune them with Dzenno.
    I'm just curious, how do you draw this conclusion? And less overall power than.....? Consistency will be the key, once more than 5-6 cars have the Batch 2's installed and numbers shown we will see what kind of power one should expect. When the design offers superior airflow I don't see how they would have less power than anything else.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I have been searching for a long time to choose between RB and Varagass Turbos but there are no comparrison Dyno charts with Turbos that can be purchased.

Every thread I come to looking for Vargass dyno results, on all platforms are of vargass turbos coming up, but not current. Where are Vargass turbo upgrade V's RB turbo results that can be purchased?
    I have read the 7 pages before in this thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by brendanrule Click here to enlarge
    I have been searching for a long time to choose between RB and Varagass Turbos but there are no comparrison Dyno charts with Turbos that can be purchased.

Every thread I come to looking for Vargass dyno results, on all platforms are of vargass turbos coming up, but not current. Where are Vargass turbo upgrade V's RB turbo results that can be purchased?
    I have read the 7 pages before in this thread.
    The Stage 2 Batch 2's have not shipped yet, only a few beta sets out there with a couple dyno's floating around. Rader 1 was doing like 476 or something on a DD tune without race gas. Should be promising, but you're not going to see any comparison thread until the turbos are shipped and installed on several vehicles. They're shipping in about a month.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    The Stage 2 Batch 2's have not shipped yet, only a few beta sets out there with a couple dyno's floating around. Rader 1 was doing like 476 or something on a DD tune without race gas. Should be promising, but you're not going to see any comparison thread until the turbos are shipped and installed on several vehicles. They're shipping in about a month.
    Just to make sure it's clear there are ZERO sets if batch 2 turbos on anyones car. We have a couple sets of turbos with billet compressor wheels (radar has one of tne earliest batch 1 sets, cast compressor) and the batch 1 turbines but no sets with the batch 2 turbine have been built as we are getting the first set of housings machined for them back in a couple days. We will have a set on our shop car as soon as we can get them installed. All we are really waiting for is the new flappers and we can start shipping.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks Tony, didn't realize I made that sound like batch 2 was on a few cars. My bad bro! Lol

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

7 out of 11 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I took a while away from the 335i and forums to focus on my career. At that point in time I was:

1. Annoyed by Rob Beck for poorly defending his product and diminishing to pissing matches

2. Never buy anything from shiv. Sorry shiv, this doesn't really need an explanation here. You just cater to a different, generally uninformed and willing to over pay market. Plus you were decitful in the past, maybe not now so I guess never say never...

3. Didn't really know what to think about dzenno because I wasn't interested in flash tunes as a standalone solution

4. Excited to see the stage 2 VTTs come out with the intention that one day id buy them based on the upgraded thrust and knowledge Tony brings to to the table.

Coming back now, and reading this thread, I want to buy from absolutely none of you. Feel free to laugh it off, but if one potential customer bothers to write it, just assume there are others - you would be laughing at your bottom line.

I would really appreciate if the vendors started behaving themselves in a manner befitting professionals. This is a forum. The system works on open, honest communication. Discussion is going to happen. If you feel challeneged, rise to it. Show us your product had the value you claim, the records your bragging about, either that or shut the $#@! up. No need to point fingers, get defensive, none of that.

So that's my challenge to you four. Either rise to it, or its business as usual, which would at least in this case mean no business from me. Until then I'll have to hold out for BMS turbos or whatever other option I can trust in to provide open, honest data.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    I took a while away from the 335i and forums to focus on my career. At that point in time I was:

1. Annoyed by Rob Beck for poorly defending his product and diminishing to pissing matches

2. Never buy anything from shiv. Sorry shiv, this doesn't really need an explanation here. You just cater to a different, generally uninformed and willing to over pay market. Plus you were decitful in the past, maybe not now so I guess never say never...

3. Didn't really know what to think about dzenno because I wasn't interested in flash tunes as a standalone solution

4. Excited to see the stage 2 VTTs come out with the intention that one day id buy them based on the upgraded thrust and knowledge Tony brings to to the table.

Coming back now, and reading this thread, I want to buy from absolutely none of you. Feel free to laugh it off, but if one potential customer bothers to write it, just assume there are others - you would be laughing at your bottom line.

I would really appreciate if the vendors started behaving themselves in a manner befitting professionals. This is a forum. The system works on open, honest communication. Discussion is going to happen. If you feel challeneged, rise to it. Show us your product had the value you claim, the records your bragging about, either that or shut the $#@! up. No need to point fingers, get defensive, none of that.

So that's my challenge to you four. Either rise to it, or its business as usual, which would at least in this case mean no business from me. Until then I'll have to hold out for BMS turbos or whatever other option I can trust in to provide open, honest data.
    Overreacting maybe a tad?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Overreacting maybe a tad?
    Probably. Just a bit sick of it. This platform could be much farther along if we worked together.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    Probably. Just a bit sick of it. This platform could be much farther along if we worked together.
    Yes and we could have peace on earth and feed the population as well if we all worked together.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Funny, I didn't start this thread, I opened up by just posting and open description, and it got out of hand, (i still have no idea what rb wrote, nor do i care) that you feel this way is unfortunate but it's a forum it happens. I've been pretty much off the forums for a week enjoying fishing and cabin life. I will most likely stay away except for checking once or twice a day, until I have sonething of importance to post. Honestly, nothing is making you come here, making you read all this, I agree it can get on of hand but if it bothers you that much, stop coming and reading. That's about the ony solution I see as there will always be competition in everything, friendly or otherwise.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

why don't the four of you just get some gloves and beat the $#@! out of eachother in someone's backyard. i don't know about you american's but up here in canada sometimes the best solution to an argument is a fist fight Click here to enlarge
    BSM 2008 135i N54
    -VRSF 7" IC -VRSF DP's -n55 mids -BERK race -ER CP -TIAL BOV -BMS DCI -JB4 G5 ISO -ST coils -STOPTECH slotted rotors & pads -SLeK lip

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wescuddles Click here to enlarge
    why don't the four of you just get some gloves and beat the $#@! out of eachother in someone's backyard. i don't know about you american's but up here in canada sometimes the best solution to an argument is a fist fight Click here to enlarge
    OMG a BB section where members can challenge each other to fights. You can bet rep on the outcome and the winner takes the losers rep. Additionally, the matches are live streamed and members pay to watch.

Who's in?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OMG a BB section where members can challenge each other to fights. You can bet rep on the outcome and the winner takes the losers rep. Additionally, the matches are live streamed and members pay to watch.

Who's in?
    Would be so much more interesting than UFC. LOL

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Who's in?
    Great i always wanted to kick you in the nuts Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm in on this. This is how $#@! got handled growing up here in Texas. You can't look at someone wrong these days without it becoming a law suit for assault. Those were the days lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Who's in?
    We actually need an airstrip event, where owners hit the track and octagon to settle internet bullsh*t. Owners put up money for each event, winner gets $1k for car run and $1k for octagon win.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by funkmobster Click here to enlarge
    Great i always wanted to kick you in the nuts Click here to enlarge
    I figured there would be a pretty long line.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    We actually need an airstrip event, where owners hit the track and octagon to settle internet bullsh*t. Owners put up money for each event, winner gets $1k for car run and $1k for octagon win.
    Sounds fine to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Tony, didn't realize I made that sound like batch 2 was on a few cars. My bad bro! Lol
    All good man, just wanted it to be clear, no biggy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We are such a violent forum. I think that's why I like it so much. No ones afraid to call someone out if need be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    +1 on that. Cars finally back up after a totally new electrical system so as quick as I can get dzenno lined up ill have some #'s for you. Its amazing how different the car is with a properly running elect. system. Car is very strong right now. Until the next code. lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The truth is, if everyone met in person, on the regular, most of these differences would settle themselves.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2100+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    The truth is, if everyone met in person, on the regular, most of these differences would settle themselves.
    I agree. Everyone I've met from a forum I've really liked. Even if we completely disagree on tuning or vendors its always cool in person.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)

Shift sector is only a few weeks away now. I'll be there sat and I'm happy to race any vt2 car with my stock turbos for a comparison. Click here to enlarge I know at least one RB car will be there sat as well.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast