Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hifiguy@gaphix Click here to enlarge
    Great documentation as always, I think the interior is now my favorite part of your car!
    Thank you. I have started noticing that my front BBK color is fading. I want to paint them Ferrari or Brembo Yellow with Black lettering and yellow seatbelts in the future.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Thank you. I have started noticing that my front BBK color is fading. I want to paint them Ferrari or Brembo Yellow with Black lettering and yellow seatbelts in the future.
    Few people do black & yellow but it can be a killer combo. I recently saw a black e92 m3 with yellow accents on the headlights and calipers, looked way awesome! Now is a good time to do your seat belts since the interior side panels and rear parcel shelf need to be removed to access all 5 belts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Few people do black & yellow but it can be a killer combo. I recently saw a black e92 m3 with yellow accents on the headlights and calipers, looked way awesome! Now is a good time to do your seat belts since the interior side panels and rear parcel shelf need to be removed to access all 5 belts.
    Everything is back together. Im looking for donor seat belts right now. I'll only do them once i get my rear BBK from ST in the future Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Everything is back together. Im looking for donor seat belts right now. I'll only do them once i get my rear BBK from ST in the future Click here to enlarge
    Sweet, I'm sure you're stoked to try out those new seats! Do they pivot forward to access the rear seats?

Since many E46 M3's are on their 3rd or 4th owners, be sure the belts haven't been in an accident since they're single-use. One of our M3's was in a light accident (another car backed into the door) and upon inspecting the seat belt mechanism, we found a crack on one of the mounting locations. I still have it somewhere and will take a picture of it to share.

Safe driving! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Sweet, I'm sure you're stoked to try out those new seats! Do they pivot forward to access the rear seats?

Since many E46 M3's are on their 3rd or 4th owners, be sure the belts haven't been in an accident since they're single-use. One of our M3's was in a light accident (another car backed into the door) and upon inspecting the seat belt mechanism, we found a crack on one of the mounting locations. I still have it somewhere and will take a picture of it to share.

Safe driving! Click here to enlarge
    I have had the seats in my car for a few years now. They are awesome.

I'll be using my own seat belts. The donors are for when I send mine to have them done.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123