14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Troll
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    If he is running nitrous he could keep up with an RB car. Just stating the facts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    If you want to play, I'll play. I don't have an n54 but I'll surprise you.
    This guy isn't kidding! He pulled on me 2 shift sectors ago when I was running e60 19psi and 14* of timing in my 135i.

Whats up man long time,
    Are you heading to the next airstrip event in October?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    If he is running nitrous he could keep up with an RB car. Just stating the facts.
    Why would someone neg rep this? The man speaks the truth.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dmacc Click here to enlarge
    This guy isn't kidding! He pulled on me 2 shift sectors ago when I was running e60 19psi and 14* of timing in my 135i.

Whats up man long time,
    Are you heading to the next airstrip event in October?
    Hey Dillon, long time brotha. I wish I was heading out there. I just checked the list 2 days ago and saturday is already full and sunday is getting there. I just dropped 5k on my engine so I'm tapped out. It took 1k over than expected that was the money for the event Click here to enlarge. Maybe they'll have one more before the year ends. This time it filled up way too fast. If all is done right with my car, I can put 600-650 on my car now Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    Why would someone neg rep this? The man speaks the truth.
    Yeah seriously. I pos'd him, because he's right.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Hey Dillon, long time brotha. I wish I was heading out there. I just checked the list 2 days ago and saturday is already full and sunday is getting there. I just dropped 5k on my engine so I'm tapped out. It took 1k over than expected that was the money for the event Click here to enlarge. Maybe they'll have one more before the year ends. This time it filled up way too fast. If all is done right with my car, I can put 600-650 on my car now Click here to enlarge
    Ahh I'm glad to hear that your build is going nicely, it's unfortunate you won't make SS I just signed up for Sunday this morning, I'll be on straight e85 this time with a new tune, you'll have to let me know when your build is done! Your cobalt flies, I can't imagine what it will be like after the build is complete!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dmacc Click here to enlarge
    Ahh I'm glad to hear that your build is going nicely, it's unfortunate you won't make SS I just signed up for Sunday this morning, I'll be on straight e85 this time with a new tune, you'll have to let me know when your build is done! Your cobalt flies, I can't imagine what it will be like after the build is complete!
    Thanks man. I would really like to see what your car does on full E. Next time though.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    lol ill be getting rb turbos very soon so sorry we can not argue about this no more and i will be at te next shift sector

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12