Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

RB cap review and RB cap/Valve install

I already had the RB valve so why the hell not have the cap that goes with it. The plastic cap is a POS!! All I can say is the cap is a masterpiece like everything rob makes LOL!! I decided to do a install DIY also on both items because I get a lot of PMS about how to install it.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol I cracked mine in half an had to jb weld the $#@! out of it. No leaks but doesn't look pretty
    2008 E92 335i- HP: 423 TRQ: 453 - Sold
    Vishnu- Pocede
    Active Autowerke - Intercooler
    Active Autowerke - Charge pipe/BOV
    Active Autowerke - 3" Downpipes
    Active Autowerke - Signature Exhaust
    BMS -DCI

2014 F30 335i M Sport
    BMS- JB4 (EWG/E85/OBDII Canbus)
    BMS- Intake

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by crazylegs Click here to enlarge
    Lol I cracked mine in half an had to jb weld the $#@! out of it. No leaks but doesn't look pretty
    damn!
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow that cap looks business!
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    Wow that cap looks business!
    fits perfectly....do much better than stock.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Want to add this to the tutorial, I used a regular clamp to get a good seal on the vent hose. There is also a thread below, big thanks to "ashmostro" for the idea!

Click here to enlarge

If a mod can, add the above under pic #2

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    oook! now i have to get the cap lol

new product?
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    oook! now i have to get the cap lol

new product?
    his newest I believe.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by robc1976 Click here to enlarge
    Want to add this to the tutorial, I used a regular clamp to get a good seal on the vent hose. There is also a thread below, big thanks to "ashmostro" for the idea!

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im.../08/3ehw-1.jpg

If a mod can, add the above under pic #2
    Of course I can.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Of course I can.
    you are the man!