Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 81
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,962
    Rep Points
    2,657.4
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Yes Reputation No

    FS Thread: Rb 335i turbos, BMW Perf Exhaust

    I have RB turbos installed for 2k miles, my car has been an absolute prick to me since day 1 of owning it, The motor was destroyed by BMW while installing hybrid twins running without oil for some time.

    I have decided to strip the thing and move on.

    RB turbos on the car have been on for under 2k miles and need to be swapped for stock units...

    I will take $1000 and you to cover the labor to swap my turbos to yours. Rob is aware of these and can back the install date, etc. You supply working stocks and 1,000 and labor costs or do your self properly and they are yours...


    BMW performance exhaust same story, Need stock exhaust and $600 and its yours.


    LMK

    THanks
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,962
    Rep Points
    2,657.4
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27



    Yes Reputation No
    In Long Island, NY
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    3,939
    Rep Points
    2,537.0
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26


    Yes Reputation No
    wow, one hell of a deal for someone local. Sorry to hear Chuck. I'm hoping to not have to part mine out. It was very close last week. Good luck to you on the next one.
    2011 335is DCT, moving to Italy, looking for new car friends Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SoCal (OC/Riverside)
    Posts
    510
    Rep Points
    466.4
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    This is an awesome a deal...!!
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,962
    Rep Points
    2,657.4
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27



    Yes Reputation No
    btw to be clear these rbs were not on the car when the engine was destroyed the first time, these are new units put on the car with the latest motor that was sold to me as a good used motor but really was internally damaged
    @Itsbrokeagain can attest to this as he did the install
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,852
    Rep Points
    3,647.6
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37


    Yes Reputation No
    Great deal for someone! glws
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Points
    2,780.2
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    Its a shame to have to go this route but anyone local Ill be willing to swap them between cars. Just need a working lift

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Everywhere west of the Mississippi
    Posts
    118
    Rep Points
    62.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Wishin I wasn't stuck in the Midwest or I'd jump all over this. GLWS. Someone's getting a deal.
    2010 E90 335i xDrive
    JB4 G5 ISO | BMS DCI | BMS OCC | Alpina Flash | LED Angel Eyes | Matte Black Kidney Grills | growing list....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    GLWS
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,962
    Rep Points
    2,657.4
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27



    Yes Reputation No
    Rip your stockers off and ship them along with 2200.
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,930
    Rep Points
    4,044.8
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    btw to be clear these rbs were not on the car when the engine was destroyed the first time, these are new units put on the car with the latest motor that was sold to me as a good used motor but really was internally damaged
    @Itsbrokeagain can attest to this as he did the install
    Dude I didn't know this part of it. After all that, someone sold you a motor as a good used motor and it wasn't. Holy hell, this car has plagued your life! Good luck with just getting out of it. Someone will jump on this.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    894
    Rep Points
    440.3
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    I have RB turbos installed for 2k miles, my car has been an absolute prick to me since day 1 of owning it, The motor was destroyed by BMW while installing hybrid twins running without oil for some time.

    I have decided to strip the thing and move on.

    RB turbos on the car have been on for under 2k miles and need to be swapped for stock units...

    I will take $1000 and you to cover the labor to swap my turbos to yours. Rob is aware of these and can back the install date, etc. You supply working stocks and 1,000 and labor costs or do your self properly and they are yours...


    BMW performance exhaust same story, Need stock exhaust and $600 and its yours.


    LMK

    THanks
    PM sent.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Roanoke VA
    Posts
    1,632
    Rep Points
    2,248.3
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Chuck, dude i'm seriously sad to see you have to end up going this route... Wishing you the best of luck moving forward
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm located in LI... Go to MNC Performance... send me a PM with your # and give me rep so I can PM...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Sucks Chuck, but you have bigger things coming than car stuff.. trust me on that Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    PM sent.
    YEA BUDDY! Blaizon might actually win a race now!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NJ...For now
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    1,568.9
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    would have been a done deal 3 months ago before I moved to tx from nj. GLWS!
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s



  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Why post this up to not answer your PM's... *sigh*

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NJ...For now
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    1,568.9
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    It's Saturday night on Labor Day weekend. Also just a side note, you joined last month, have no rep and 4 posts so perhaps he has other PM's from more established members with some history. Chuck is good people, cut him some slack.
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s



  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    It's Saturday night on Labor Day weekend. Also just a side note, you joined last month, have no rep and 4 posts so perhaps he has other PM's from more established members with some history. Chuck is good people, cut him some slack.
    Good people or not, it's still a waste. So because I just joined this forum and don't have much rep he can't even say "Hey man these are sold to someone else/pending sale"

    Being ignored is a waste and I wasted a good hour on this thread for something that I actually want/need.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JDrago1926 Click here to enlarge
    Good people or not, it's still a waste. So because I just joined this forum and don't have much rep he can't even say "Hey man these are sold to someone else/pending sale"

    Being ignored is a waste and I wasted a good hour on this thread for something that I actually want/need.
    You need to chill out. Most regulars won't be on until Tuesday.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You need to chill out. Most regulars won't be on until Tuesday.
    Lol I need to chill? I'm fine bud, relax. I got ignored and that's the point. Waste of time, yes when a guy is posting on the forum and not responding to a PM that is called being ignored sir.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JDrago1926 Click here to enlarge
    Lol I need to chill? I'm fine bud, relax.
    Take your own an advice.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JDrago1926 Click here to enlarge
    I got ignored and that's the point. Waste of time, yes when a guy is posting on the forum and not responding to a PM that is called being ignored sir.
    RELAX and enjoy labor day weekend.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Take your own an advice.



    RELAX and enjoy labor day weekend.
    I'm fine, I would be enjoying it more if some users responded though Click here to enlargeonly kidding

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    970
    Rep Points
    1,406.3
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Yeah you pretty much $#@!ed up any chance of him doing business with you.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    probably offered "$500 CASH!! "

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •