Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky he is claiming you have blocked him from speaking on the matter (see below) can you please confirm this is not the case and let the guy speak his case.
    Of course that isn't the case. He could always use his old account as well apparently he forgot about that...
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You guys should read this as well: http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...SR-Engineering

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    is yours that funky looking e90 i saw the other day?

@oddjob is in cali at the moment. last i talked to him he wanted to do a dyno for his stage1 then do the upgrade to stage2 next day and dyno to get the most accurate results. hes really a cool guy ppl

my car doesn't have a motor in it yet so ya
    if it looked like a german dive bomber, then yes

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by imageautodetail Click here to enlarge
    thats the one lol i thought it was pretty cool (different)
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by imageautodetail Click here to enlarge
    pictures of this please

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This thread is amazing. I'm just sitting back as an innocent spectator being rather entertained as I seem to be observing a crook getting his ass handed to him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    "asr engineering" is now here (under new members).... this should be interestingClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    pictures of this please
    Clay hope you don't mind me posting a photo of your car. Looks pretty cool. Click here to enlarge
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He just talked to the guy for an hour and managed to BS his way out of how he lied about his turbos being BB. Funny you announce they are bb and he claims the first 5 were then get this "garrett" dropped the ball and he stopped making them bb, and made them his own. Just an FYI. Every internal part is an off the shelf garrett part you can buy from any garrett vendor. The back plate is custom as are a few other parts, housings etc. Honestly the are a great example of machining, but for him to claim Garrett dropped the ball is really funny. Lets see if the OP ever gets his turbos upgraded and sent back. This should be interesting.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Clay hope you don't mind me posting a photo of your car. Looks pretty cool. Click here to enlarge
    Oh, wow, this looks like the Messerschmitt counterpart to the Spitfire styling that the Morgan 3-wheeler has.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SCGT Click here to enlarge
    Unrelatedly, I will now be taking cash only orders mailed to a P.O. box of unverfiable origin, for some new magnetic bearing hover turbos which spool at idle, and can hold 30 psi to redline. I don't want to exclude anyone, so just send what cash you can and we'll work it out.
    I can't send cash, will debit/credit card info be acceptable?
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wow you weren't lying when you said it looks like a german bomber hah
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    From what I have read of ASR, you'd have to be a fool to go near that cluster. If you poop in the corner enough times, someone is bound to find it eventually.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yes this is it !!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice! thing is awesome!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That bomber is awesome! Well done.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not at all...gotta love plastidip

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Hey, Check out number 6...
    http://jalopnik.com/the-ten-worst-ca...ded-1053408165
    Josh Dankel
    ECU Engineer
    Click here to enlarge
    web | forum | blog | facebook | twitter | youtube

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    He just talked to the guy for an hour and managed to BS his way out of how he lied about his turbos being BB. Funny you announce they are bb and he claims the first 5 were then get this "garrett" dropped the ball and he stopped making them bb, and made them his own. Just an FYI. Every internal part is an off the shelf garrett part you can buy from any garrett vendor. The back plate is custom as are a few other parts, housings etc. Honestly the are a great example of machining, but for him to claim Garrett dropped the ball is really funny. Lets see if the OP ever gets his turbos upgraded and sent back. This should be interesting.
    I'm 99% sure that the Wisconsin guy meant to write presission dropped the ball not Garrett...they are advertised with Garrett internals with several upgraded parts...like I said abid has always been straight with me...the only ones that had BB were the prototypes...all emails I have from asr state what I was getting and that's what I got...I think there is a lot of so called facts being thrown around that have no actual truth behind and anyone that hasn't had dealings with said parties should really keep from posting...oh wait my bad...it's on the internet...it must be true

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Small update: Just contacted the customer who had me swap out his ASR's for stockers. Asked him if Abid had sold these to him as BB turbos and charged him $4999. He said yes and the paper work also stated they were BB turbos. So basically what Abid just told this guy is bs. This set is much much further down the line then 5 sets and were still being sold at full price and touted as BB. Would love to see how this is explained away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Let's hear from the accusing customer and see the paperwork then. It doesn't take much to accuse someone of something...kinda like if a chick calls the cops and says her boyfriend beat her up...true or not boyfriend is hitting the clink...and then has to prove otherwise...seems to be the same situation here

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    this was two summers ago when i got the asr's, promised me three weeks for the turbos and i waited 4 months. first set blew up, sent it back and waited another 4 months... those blew up too, sent it back again and they changed it to the watercooled housing. those... also blew up... i gave up because i couldn't contact abid. abid also offered to pay for one of the installation because he turbos kept blowing up.. till this day he still owes the shop that helped me install the ASRs.

OH yeah... and yes abid did tell me that they were ball bearing. He even put down the RBs telling me how they're old school technology and wouldn't perform as well as his.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Let's hear from the accusing customer and see the paperwork then. It doesn't take much to accuse someone of something...kinda like if a chick calls the cops and says her boyfriend beat her up...true or not boyfriend is hitting the clink...and then has to prove otherwise...seems to be the same situation here
    Typical response, customer is on vacation, I texted him cause I was curious. Soon as he comes back he is bringing on his car for a valve cover gasket. I'll try to get the paperwork from him, if he wants to join this $#@! show and post he can. Yes I have a lot of upside to making this up, I gain...... Oh wait I gain nothing, this would also be completely out of character for ASR. Everything that Abid is saying isn't adding up. The guy still refuses since he made the announcement 3 years ago to post one single picture of a BB GT-20 CHRA. Never a one, we just take their word for it. I was just at bimmer fest with a display with every wheel we use and a cut out CHRA on a stand. See the difference there?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Typical response, customer is on vacation, I texted him cause I was curious. Soon as he comes back he is bringing on his car for a valve cover gasket. I'll try to get the paperwork from him, if he wants to join this $#@! show and post he can. Yes I have a lot of upside to making this up, I gain...... Oh wait I gain nothing, this would also be completely out of character for ASR. Everything that Abid is saying isn't adding up. The guy still refuses since he made the announcement 3 years ago to post one single picture of a BB GT-20 CHRA. Never a one, we just take their word for it. I was just at bimmer fest with a display with every wheel we use and a cut out CHRA on a stand. See the difference there?
    Hi tony, its vince, i posted above lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast