Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JStang Click here to enlarge
    Any idea when the fuel pump upgrade will be available to the public?
    No idea. I have yet been charged by them for it. They are still working in some things and testing. There is a 135i locally running around with the kit as well with Helix turbos. I believe 450whp at 16psi with much more room to go.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Huh I just looked up FBM as I had never heard of them before...and what do you know, they're probably only 20 minutes from my place. Good to know they are working on BMWs as wells since there is no mention of it on their website.
    @MrNeef assuming you're local as well...would be fun to meet up and check out your 535i. Do you ever go to the MN C&C events? http://www.mncandc.com/
    2010 E90 335i xDrive
    JB4 G5 ISO | BMS DCI | BMS OCC | Alpina Flash | LED Angel Eyes | Matte Black Kidney Grills | growing list....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I don't make it o any car meets really. Too busy with work and any spare time I get I'm either spending it with my family. Plus the car isn't worthy to go to CnC. We could meet up for a meal sometime if you'd like

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaxon Click here to enlarge
    Huh I just looked up FBM as I had never heard of them before...and what do you know, they're probably only 20 minutes from my place. Good to know they are working on BMWs as wells since there is no mention of it on their website.
    @MrNeef assuming you're local as well...would be fun to meet up and check out your 535i. Do you ever go to the MN C&C events? http://www.mncandc.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12