Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Open flash on E90post

Lets try not to mention "BB" or bimmerboost... dont need give them a reason to close the thread.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=872496

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol, it's already gone.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    its gone probably because BMWECY mentioned BB...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Both links are gone...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dear SfValley335i,

You have received an infraction at BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum.

Reason: Violation of Forum Rules
    -------
    Your previous thread was deleted so you create another?

The open source discussions have been deleted not to protect sponsors or vendors, but because the whole project is a shill promotion for certain sites/tuners.

That's a shame because we'd love to have seen a true open source project that's not being whored out to the benefit of any particular site, vendor, or sponsor. That kind of product and discussion would be encouraged, but the fact is, this is clearly a project which certain sites and tuners have undertaken to help promote themselves.
    -------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SFvalley335i Click here to enlarge
    its gone probably because BMWECY mentioned BB...
    You can thank Bryce for that, that's his new screen name on e90. He likes to come over here and call Jason a $#@! and then go back to e90 and suck shiv off. It's kinda funny, but sad

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not surprised they are still trying to block all open flash discussion. Flashed 3 cars today and sent the app out to at least 5 others. Soon it's going to be an army of enthusiasts using BB open flash vs. Jason monitoring every post trying to delete every reference of it. I like those odds.

PS. I am happy to see Jason at least appreciates the magnitude of this free flash software.
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 08-02-2013 at 07:58 PM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    You can thank Bryce for that, that's his new screen name on e90. He likes to come over here and call Jason a $#@! and then go back to e90 and suck shiv off. It's kinda funny, but sad
    Yea. He's a $#@!ing idiot.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol poor Bryce. I think in person he's probably not that bad. He shows a lot of initiative to want to help other enthusiasts. For some reason he just hates BMS and adores Vishnu and because of that tends to post things that are very biased to say the least.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    lol poor Bryce. I think in person he's probably not that bad. He shows a lot of initiative to want to help other enthusiasts. For some reason he just hates BMS and adores Vishnu and because of that tends to post things that are very biased to say the least.
    I definitely agree that he has helped out new members with his general questions threads. It's just the giant boner for anything Vishnu that puts me off.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Do you really need to keep talking about another forum and posting links to another forum? So you say don't mention this one there but just post a big sign for them here? Maybe if they keep censoring you should try to change their policy rather than indulge it?

It's too big to be contained they will eventually come over and if they want to download the package they'll have to. Plus we'll be hosting all kinds of files associated with this so one way or another people will find it.

I don't care what they they are doing or not doing it's their loss and they deserve to lose as far as I'm concerned. Them and all their sheep.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dear SfValley335i,

You have received an infraction at BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum.

Reason: Violation of Forum Rules
    -------
    Your previous thread was deleted so you create another?

The open source discussions have been deleted not to protect sponsors or vendors, but because the whole project is a shill promotion for certain sites/tuners.

That's a shame because we'd love to have seen a true open source project that's not being whored out to the benefit of any particular site, vendor, or sponsor. That kind of product and discussion would be encouraged, but the fact is, this is clearly a project which certain sites and tuners have undertaken to help promote themselves.
    -------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
    If they would have loved sooooo much to see a true open source then why is it they didn't do it or make it happen and WE did?

What tuner is being promoted? Who? Any tuner can tune for this. The best tuner wins, survival of the fittest. Anyone can now be a tuner if they want to be.

This is a project that was undertaken when a vendor on THAT SITE changed open source to give me $400 and they had absolutely no problem with that.

Where was Jason's money for this? Where was Jason's time? Where were his sites resources? Where was his objection? So out of spite from over three years ago he hurts options for his own N54 tuning community? That's rich.

Whatever, if he hasn't learned by now BimmerBoost isn't going anywhere and only continues to get bigger and stronger he'll have to learn the hard so way. So be it.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Stop trying to announce the technology. Post a bunch of pix and logs and give a review. They'll keep that up. My BT gets here early next week. I've installed parallels, winxp, and tunerpro on my mac. I'm anxious to get started and I'll def be posting my experience and logs.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They must have people on flash watch lol. I created a new post in the "Jacksonville" thread and I was banned/all posts deleted within 30 mins.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good lord!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There's no reason to go over to that forum
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    There's no reason to go over to that forum
    As much as i would love to say that statement is true, its not. Theres a few dozen bimmer guys in Jacksonville... none of which are on Bimmerboost. E90post is still the defacto forum, for now. When i am trying to get in touch with peeps from Jacksonville i am forced to hit up the regional forum.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Spread the word! I understand but honestly besides regional and the classifieds, it's pretty annoying.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Do you really need to keep talking about another forum and posting links to another forum? So you say don't mention this one there but just post a big sign for them here? Maybe if they keep censoring you should try to change their policy rather than indulge it?

It's too big to be contained they will eventually come over and if they want to download the package they'll have to. Plus we'll be hosting all kinds of files associated with this so one way or another people will find it.

I don't care what they they are doing or not doing it's their loss and they deserve to lose as far as I'm concerned. Them and all their sheep.

I mention e90post here because I know I wont be banned for it. I said don't mention BB on my e90post thread because I was trying to expose everyone over there to this software. I thought e90post was deleting posts that mentioned BB whether through pictures or video but I was wrong.

I did get into it with the Admin, because I got an "infraction" for my post which didnt violate any forum rules. He then said I shouldnt complain because I had commerical like PM's...

I agree they cant stop this, would be cool if the BMS resellers would have some sort of banner on their sites, BT cable + BB Flash.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I mention e90post here because I know I wont be banned for it. I said don't mention BB on my e90post thread because I was trying to expose everyone over there to this software. I thought e90post was deleting posts that mentioned BB whether through pictures or video but I was wrong.

I did get into it with the Admin, because I got an "infraction" for my post which didnt violate any forum rules. He then said I shouldnt complain because I had commerical like PM's...

I agree they cant stop this, would be cool if the BMS resellers would have some sort of banner on their sites, BT cable + BB Flash.
    It has nothing at all to do with breaking the rules. Its because inevitably, discussion of the software will lead to breaking the rules.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2300+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/
    Or the BX8 Enthusiast Group!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/353105035077862/
    Cars: 2005 E46 330i - Sold | 2007 E90 335i - Crashed | 2009 E93 335i - Current | 1996 E36 328i Sedan