Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    and @Sticky has any one else noticed that lately they dont get notifications when they are quoted or mentioned?
    You guys are killing me.

Yes, they're off, just take a peak in the forum related section for any feature updates or concerns.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You guys are killing me.

Yes, they're off, just take a peak in the forum related section for any feature updates or concerns.
    Haha K.. sorry been gone a while. Click here to enlarge
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Troll, wow. Thread reads :Any VTT dyno's or time slips out there? If so, let's see'em!

I was one of many hoping for VTT to post up some numbers on the stage 2's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There are numbers posted...
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Toxic 335 Click here to enlarge
    Troll, wow. Thread reads :Any VTT dyno's or time slips out there? If so, let's see'em!

I was one of many hoping for VTT to post up some numbers on the stage 2's.
    So over the forums for at least a week at this point. So you might put two and two together and actually skim through 3 pages of a thread for numbers before throwing some sarcastic post up. Makes sense. It's at times like this I almost prefer deletepost it saves is from ourselves sometimes. I should have never even posted in here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    So over the forums for at least a week at this point. So you might put two and two together and actually skim through 3 pages of a thread for numbers before throwing some sarcastic post up. Makes sense. It's at times like this I almost prefer deletepost it saves is from ourselves sometimes. I should have never even posted in here.
    Sorry guys, thought the thread was a good idea, and with Rader's numbers was off to a good start...and then....haters....I don't understand why people insist on getting into other's people business. I mean do you guys walk into a bar and listen to other people's conversation and then feel the necessity to chime in when you hear something you think might possibly offend you or you just simply disagree with? Just ridiculous...
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Sorry guys, thought the thread was a good idea, and with Rader's numbers was off to a good start...and then....haters....I don't understand why people insist on getting into other's people business. I mean do you guys walk into a bar and listen to other people's conversation and then feel the necessity to chime in when you hear something you think might possibly offend you or you just simply disagree with? Just ridiculous...
    No HATERS at all dude, hating on what sub par performance! Are you stupid or what? RBs were brought into the subject which had no reason to be brought into (and not by me) . Maybe justification for not hitting numbers they thought they were going to hit or should have hit with 93+meth 19-15 psi I don't know. YUUUp it's America land of the free if you dont want people chiming in don't talk $#@!. Where in the conversation of S2s does RBs even fit.....it doesn't so when it was brought up expect people to say something.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nitehawk Click here to enlarge
    Rader do you have any pump gas numbers?
    Of course he doesn't he would put up numbers similar #s to STOCK TURBOS!! My problem is with the false advertisement of Tony and then they have to try and bag on RBs to justify there product which is sub par compared to RBs at the moment... maybe better with the S2 of 2. IGNORANCE IS BLISS I bet all S2 owners are happyClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    LM showed up at the booth at B-fest, you think I tried to shake his hand?
    Not to see you of course,
    And you think i tried to shake yours? might want to let sleeping dogs lie

Radr- car moves out, tuning must be spot on. looking forward to next time so i can play too Click here to enlarge

-peace out for the inevitable ban from section

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 07Tundra Click here to enlarge
    Of course he doesn't he would put up numbers similar #s to STOCK TURBOS!! My problem is with the false advertisement of Tony and then they have to try and bag on RBs to justify there product which is sub par compared to RBs at the moment... maybe better with the S2 of 2. IGNORANCE IS BLISS I bet all S2 owners are happyClick here to enlarge
    I've been as patient and courteous with you as I can be. If you honestly believe stock turbos running a conservative DD tune will put down 470/500 then there's no point in continuing any discussion. Enjoy your turbos and I'll enjoy mine.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No HATERS at all dude, hating on what sub par performance! Are you stupid or what? RBs were brought into the subject which had no reason to be brought into (and not by me) . Maybe justification for not hitting numbers they thought they were going to hit or should have hit with 93+meth 19-15 psi I don't know. YUUUp it's America land of the free if you dont want people chiming in don't talk $#@!. Where in the conversation of S2s does RBs even fit.....it doesn't so when it was brought up expect people to say something.
    Let's be honest here man. You're hating to an extreme degree.

Proof?

You're neg repping anything and everything that is pro-Vargas or neg-Vishnu. Well you were, you can't now.

You're even going after the people you associate with one camp or another in your own head.

Example. You're neg repping me for helping someone link their photos and telling them good luck with their sale?

Click here to enlarge

Come on now. You probably need to take a breather and chill out. Relax.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    i want to now say that I am sorry for accidentally neging rader , lol... i was called all sorts of names in here but meant to postive rep him. I met him at atco and hes a stand up down to earth cool ass dude...

I feel terrible LOL

but this thread sucks, sorry rader , i owe u one
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    i want to now say that I am sorry for accidentally neging rader , lol... i was called all sorts of names in here but meant to postive rep him. I met him at atco and hes a stand up down to earth cool ass dude...

I feel terrible LOL

Best post in this thread so far. I think my favourite part was 'I feel terrible LOL'. Click here to enlarge

Would read again.

EDIT: Just clarifying that I did find that amusing. If read with the rest of the thread as the theme, it could be misconstrued as sarcasm.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

I feel terrible LOL

LOL it's all good dude. Hopefully see you atco again sometime soon
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No need to apologize. This thread WAS an excellent idea. You could not have foreseen it turning into the train wreck that it did. I initially clicked because I'm interested in all things VTT. Then I couldn't stop reading. It's like passing by a horrible accident on the freeway, you just can't help but stare.
    Present
    2008 335i TiAg 6AT FBO
    2011 JGC, 2004 Accord, 2005 R6

Past
    2008 Corvette Z51, 2003 Porsche Boxster S, 2001 Corvette Convertible, 2004 TL, 1998 GS400, 1998 Eclipse, 2003 Maxima, 1995 Supra TT, 2000 328ci, 1993 Mustang 5.0, 1983 Supra

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    YUUUp it's America land of the free if you dont want people chiming in don't talk $#@!. Where in the conversation of S2s does RBs even fit.....it doesn't so when it was brought up expect people to say something.
    Really.... If you're allowed to post it doesn't have anything to do with America. People from all over the world post here. Your "freedom of speech" is a gift from Sticky, who allows the users to moderate via the rep system and not over-moderation from the moderators.

I only wish I had the rep to view posts hidden due to negative reps.
    Present
    2008 335i TiAg 6AT FBO
    2011 JGC, 2004 Accord, 2005 R6

Past
    2008 Corvette Z51, 2003 Porsche Boxster S, 2001 Corvette Convertible, 2004 TL, 1998 GS400, 1998 Eclipse, 2003 Maxima, 1995 Supra TT, 2000 328ci, 1993 Mustang 5.0, 1983 Supra

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by XxWarderxX Click here to enlarge
    I only wish I had the rep to view posts hidden due to negative reps.
    Nobody is stopping you from getting it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    all i could think of with all this violence talk

... i can't find the original video, but this gets it accross... 'straya (super NSFW language)

boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by XxWarderxX Click here to enlarge
    No need to apologize. This thread WAS an excellent idea. You could not have foreseen it turning into the train wreck that it did. I initially clicked because I'm interested in all things VTT. Then I couldn't stop reading. It's like passing by a horrible accident on the freeway, you just can't help but stare.
    For real. I just want to see some 93 pump numbers. I hate running meth after running it on my last 2 cars and I will either be upgrading turbos or selling the car for another platform. I almost hopped in on the current stage 2 batch 2 VTT. After being a pioneer on my last platform with a mp90 supercharger kit and getting in on the very first GB and owning the 3rd kit ever, it left a bad taste in my mouth. With that said these new VTT stage 2's still have me excited.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by zeenon53 Click here to enlarge
    For real. I just want to see some 93 pump numbers. I hate running meth after running it on my last 2 cars and I will either be upgrading turbos or selling the car for another platform. I almost hopped in on the current stage 2 batch 2 VTT. After being a pioneer on my last platform with a mp90 supercharger kit and getting in on the very first GB and owning the 3rd kit ever, it left a bad taste in my mouth. With that said these new VTT stage 2's still have me excited.
    Why did you hate running meth? (only installed mine over the weekend, so hope i'm not in for any surprises)
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Nobody is stopping you from getting it.
    I'm working on it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    After being a pioneer on my last platform with a mp90 supercharger kit and getting in on the very first GB and owning the 3rd kit ever, it left a bad taste in my mouth.
    What platform?

Why a bad taste? What were the issues with the kit?

What gas did you run the MP90 on?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why did you hate running meth? (only installed mine over the weekend, so hope i'm not in for any surprises)
    there are several things to ensure a consistant good flowing meth kit..

A Large 2 gal+ Trunk mounted tank
    Lines ran intelligently with no kinks or big bends
    clean nozzles, filters, etc
    no leaks which means ZERO air in lines
    and a 100% working pump... every meth kit should see 100% flow, if not it should be addressed....

with those confirmed the kit will be trouble free and provide outstanding cooling and octane boost.

my jb4 controlled meth kit thats trunk mounted has zero hassles, flows 100% all the time, never skips a beat and lasts a good while with the big tank and a cm12...

WW kits are headaches and fire hazard...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A hybrid turbo is still the same stock turbo... you cant expect anything eye opening on pump numbers like you would see with stage 3s or big single...

you really want to spend 4k+ and get walked by a e40 stock turbo car?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    there are several things to ensure a consistant good flowing meth kit..

A Large 2 gal+ Trunk mounted tank
    Lines ran intelligently with no kinks or big bends
    clean nozzles, filters, etc
    no leaks which means ZERO air in lines
    and a 100% working pump... every meth kit should see 100% flow, if not it should be addressed....

with those confirmed the kit will be trouble free and provide outstanding cooling and octane boost.

my jb4 controlled meth kit thats trunk mounted has zero hassles, flows 100% all the time, never skips a beat and lasts a good while with the big tank and a
    cm12...

WW kits are headaches and fire hazard...
    What kit do you run?
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast