Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    500whp on a DD tune and running it hard isn't advisable for longevity. 450-475whp is a much better goal. Jake set 60% WGDC as the limit. When we hit 60% WGDC we were at ~470whp and I was happy with that so we called it a day.
    Rader do you have any pump gas numbers?
    [02/07 E92 335i 6MT] - Under Construction

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

LOL I just wish I had phrased that differently so this thread wouldn't have nose dived like it did.
    lol, yes Rader, it's all your fault!! Way to ruin my thread....
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nitehawk Click here to enlarge
    Rader do you have any pump gas numbers?
    No, i literally ONLY run on meth injection. The octane and cooling meth provides is awesome.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

2 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This section gets worse and worse everyday. Vtt is getting worse as well. Call it what you want but these arguments are becoming ridiculous. So 2-3 years ago when there wasn't a turbo option available and rb came on the scene, everyone jumped on that band wagon and Vishnu became the lesser. Now rb is becoming the lesser to vtt. What happens when the stage 3 batches start flying to doorsteps and people start blowing them up trying to push the limits?

Vtt, seriously, shut the $#@! up. Everyday you come here whine, $#@!, and talk down other companies. Your company has only been live for but a few months. The same $#@! you're talking now is the same $#@! Vishnu talked when he came out in 07. Yes vtt has a record along with Ptf, congratulations and I mean that seriously. But by down talking other companies, where's your market professionalism? What happens when your kits start to act up on a single car. Everyone will know that single car and thread after thread will be posted for sure, because of the smack you talk about other companies. This is now the second time I've visited the n54 section and you're talking about deleting emails from a potential customer. If you have it like that, then lower your $#@!ing prices. $#@! you big ballin, you got it, ball out. $#@! customers they don't know $#@! right?
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    This section gets worse and worse everyday. Vtt is getting worse as well. Call it what you want but these arguments are becoming ridiculous. So 2-3 years ago when there wasn't a turbo option available and rb came on the scene, everyone jumped on that band wagon and Vishnu became the lesser. Now rb is becoming the lesser to vtt. What happens when the stage 3 batches start flying to doorsteps and people start blowing them up trying to push the limits?

Vtt, seriously, shut the $#@! up. Everyday you come here whine, $#@!, and talk down other companies. Your company has only been live for but a few months. The same $#@! you're talking now is the same $#@! Vishnu talked when he came out in 07. Yes vtt has a record along with Ptf, congratulations and I mean that seriously. But by down talking other companies, where's your market professionalism? What happens when your kits start to act up on a single car. Everyone will know that single car and thread after thread will be posted for sure, because of the smack you talk about other companies. This is now the second time I've visited the n54 section and you're talking about deleting emails from a potential customer. If you have it like that, then lower your $#@!ing prices. $#@! you big ballin, you got it, ball out. $#@! customers they don't know $#@! right?
    Well you know how you solve this right? You don't buy anything from us, solved. Honestly your opinion matters little to us. Company has been live a few months? That's a joke right? Our company has been live since 1978, but close. Lower our prices? They are already lower then our competition, and obviously you have never run a company in your life because losing one sale in exchange for avoiding dealing with bad customers is a trade off that happens in the business world all the time. I am confused as to your point of what happens when people start blowing their motors up when trying to push the limits with stage 3 kits. If they do, they had a bad tune or pushed it too far, we make hardware that allows you to make varying power levels. If you push too far how is that our fault? Hmmmmm, if you put 87 in your car and go run 22 psi and high timing are you going to sue or complain to chevron that their gas blew your car up? I appreciate you reading like a couple posts, but you really are not getting the big picture. Funny you drive an M3 and we make no parts for the M3 until they release the new one, but you are really that concerned. Not owning an N54 I guess that means you do not have to deal with us. All of our actual customers are very happy because our communication and customer service are top notch. Goes a long way towards keeping people happy, a little bit of trash talk on the forums is not what brings or keeps informed people away. Enjoy your weekend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

3 out of 9 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by Rob@RBTurbo is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

The fact that you think I would try to shake your hand after all the bi polar trash talk then support, then trash talk you have gone back and forth on in 9 months is kinda funny. LM showed up at the booth at B-fest, you think I tried to shake his hand? I do not play the internet $#@! talk, hug the guy in real life once a line has been crossed. Obviously we are competitors and really do not like each other. All you have really proven rob is you can develop a single hybrid turbocharger upgrade, overcharge for it and leave it alone for 2 years, yes they work and fail quickly. Congratulations. Your N55 attempt after a year was a joke, having to have a forum member point out the obvious to you. You also said building a stage 3 kit was like making a flux capictor, something we did in 4 months and moved the platform to levels it had never seen previously. We have gone through our ups and downs of being cool. It always comes back here as you always go off the rails and start attacking. I cannot wait til get these batch 2's on our test car and remove the rest of your dwindling market share. I always thought we might end up getting over this one day, but you just never let the backhanded trash talk die.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

This makes the M3 competition look downright peachy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Well you know how you solve this right? You don't buy anything from us, solved. Honestly your opinion matters little to us. Company has been live a few months? That's a joke right? Our company has been live since 1978, but close. Lower our prices? They are already lower then our competition, and obviously you have never run a company in your life because losing one sale in exchange for avoiding dealing with bad customers is a trade off that happens in the business world all the time. I am confused as to your point of what happens when people start blowing their motors up when trying to push the limits with stage 3 kits. If they do, they had a bad tune or pushed it too far, we make hardware that allows you to make varying power levels. If you push too far how is that our fault? Hmmmmm, if you put 87 in your car and go run 22 psi and high timing are you going to sue or complain to chevron that their gas blew your car up? I appreciate you reading like a couple posts, but you really are not getting the big picture. Funny you drive an M3 and we make no parts for the M3 until they release the new one, but you are really that concerned. Not owning an N54 I guess that means you do not have to deal with us. All of our actual customers are very happy because our communication and customer service are top notch. Goes a long way towards keeping people happy, a little bit of trash talk on the forums is not what brings or keeps informed people away. Enjoy your weekend.
    I had no idea the 335 has been around since 1978. Maybe I should pay more attention. That was over your head. The whole motor blowing up, that too was over your head.

Let me simplify the blowing up motors/turbos for you to understand. If you honestly went back to 2007-08 when Vishnu first hit the market, what kind of posts do you see? Congratulations, orders being processed, and a bit of technical info. 2010? What do you see? A lot of bs from previous owners stating how garbage it is or other companies like RB doing much better work. Now it's 2013 and what do we see? Vtt stepping up and taking the lead as far as tuning the n54 platform goes.

So since vtt is attempting to do what the aforementioned companies have already done, RB being a bit more successful than Vishnu, what makes you think that in 1-2 years your over glorified turbos won't develop issues? You mentioned in 4 months you've done the r&d and sold your product. That's not a lot of time. In fact I give it 1 year before your name is plastered on every forum saying how much your turbos suck just like Vishnu and RB. Then what? All it takes is one bad customer to post one thread on the Internet and he rumors will fly. I hope your ready just like rb needs to be now and Vishnu should have been 2 years ago. It doesn't matter who's fault it was, the thing about forums is, is 95% of the issue related problems only tell half the story.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Jesus Christ Tony, I got a text message by someone that lives by you and to read this thread. It is none of my business, but hey its a free country and Im going to say something because I can.
    Im on no ones side here but the biggest douchebag on here is you by far. You want to attack tundra for the things he says about your product? that's fine, come back and defend YOUR product, but what you do you talk $#@! on RB over and over when Rob doesn't say any bad things about your product until YOU start talking crap about his.
    The guy who sent me this text message knows you pretty well and lives by your shop as I used to, he tells me you're a nice guy but also a snake in the grass and I've heard stories about your customer service in the past and your posts show your business ethics.
    Through all my years of being on mustang, corvette, trucks and bmw forums you are as bad as any troll on talking crap.
    Everyone on the internet is a tough guy, but when I visit back home you should hope I forget to pay you a visit cause nothing makes me more mad than a POS like you. Grow the fvck up already before you're picking up your teeth off the ground

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Why the $#@! did I even open mouth...
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by Lifted07Duramax is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lifted07Duramax Click here to enlarge
    It is none of my business, but hey its a free country and Im going to say something because I can.
    You must be confused. This a privately owned forum. And it looks to me like you can't?

See the way it works here is you come out of nowhere with this kind of attitude and it won't get you far.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lifted07Duramax Click here to enlarge
    RB over and over when Rob doesn't say any bad things about your product until YOU start talking crap about his.
    Really confused. Since you are new here you obviously are not aware of all the shots Rob has taken at Tony.

Everyone on the internet is a tough guy, but when I visit back home you should hope I forget to pay you a visit cause nothing makes me more mad than a POS like you. Grow the fvck up already before you're picking up your teeth off the ground
    Oh yeah, internet tough guy! Please tell us more about how you're going to beat everyone up who types things you don't like. You sound like you have your head screwed on straight.

Go troll somewhere else.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by funkmobster is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by funkmobster Click here to enlarge
    Sticky , get ur dick out of Tony's ass.
    Oh yeah me telling a member who just registered with three posts to not physically threaten to assault vendors in person is way out of line. Good call!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

This has escalated WAY beyond reason. Everyone needs to chill the $#@! out, there is no excuse to make threats of violence.

I made one comment(that I literally gave 0 seconds of thought about) that was taken the wrong way and erupted into a $#@! show. We should be better than that, we're all adults here so lets start acting like it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

We should be better than that, we're all adults here so lets start acting like it.
    You better or I'll knock your teeth out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You better or I'll knock your teeth out.
    I lol'd!

Might as well lock this thread.
    Change is constant

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by The Ghost Click here to enlarge
    I lol'd!

Might as well lock this thread.
    Yes lock it up and throw the S2s away.....i mean key key....Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Wow this thread really went south.

Forums at their best!
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Jesus Christ Tony, I got a text message by someone that lives by you and to read this thread. It is none of my business, but hey its a free country and Im going to say something because I can.
    Im on no ones side here but the biggest douchebag on here is you by far. You want to attack tundra for the things he says about your product? that's fine, come back and defend YOUR product, but what you do you talk $#@! on RB over and over when Rob doesn't say any bad things about your product until YOU start talking crap about his.
    The guy who sent me this text message knows you pretty well and lives by your shop as I used to, he tells me you're a nice guy but also a snake in the grass and I've heard stories about your customer service in the past and your posts show your business ethics.
    Through all my years of being on mustang, corvette, trucks and bmw forums you are as bad as any troll on talking crap.
    Bahhaha. This guy again. Please have the guy stop by the shop, I would love to talk with him. It is so obvious this is bs. Our shop has one if the best reputations in the area. We are not only liked by everyone, we provide the community with food to feed 30-40 thousand low income families per month with our non profit. In case anyone doesn't know, this toolbox showed up on E90 about 3-4 months ago asking the most retarded, read a little bit before opening your mouth questions. He sent me Pm's with the same garbage I was polite at first telling him to read a little and come back, he got all pissy. At that point I refused to respond to him or sell him anything, he went into a temper tantrum and started doing things like this. I mean look at his handle. He is one if those guys that drives around in a huge truck looking for attention. Just thet way his post is worded, I got a text message from someone who lives by you, just screams bs, I needed a reason to post. Rob has taken 10 times as many shots at me as me of him, Shiv shows up out of the blue here this am talking $#@!. Get your facts straight, you have been nothing but a complete toolbag since you showed up on the forums. Go buy a set if RB's or do something, anything. But stop making things up so you can try to be relevant. Later buddy. We all know you are like everyone else and if I saw you at some BMW event you would try to shake my hand and make up some excuses.
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 07-28-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hey, Can we get this back on track.

Tony can you post ANY numbers on your stage 2 kits?

Is that to much to ask?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Toxic 335 Click here to enlarge

Is that to much to ask?
    No.

So let's get it back on track.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Toxic 335 Click here to enlarge

Is that to much to ask?
    This is prob the best example of a troll being a troll to be a troll when hiding behind, I'm not being a troll. There are dyno graphs in this exact thread. Hey can scroll back a few pages to look at that numbers, is that too much to ask? Oh wait you didn't really want to see them, just wanted to stir up more drama. Got it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Holyyy cow... since my cars been home and running i have been missing out... what a mess. Its the internet guys. I cant speak for Rob or Tony on a face to face basis but i have dealt with both thru either products or phone calls and both were more than pleasant to deal with on a personal level. (to me at least) But soon enough more kits will be running and i expect results will be similar on both ends and hopefully people will be enjoying their cars and talking more about fueling/tuning something more productive lol.... But good read i guess. I just need a few more reps to be able to see the hidden comments! Buahahaha

and @Sticky has any one else noticed that lately they dont get notifications when they are quoted or mentioned?
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast