Close

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    AND this is why I'm glad I have a 6AT --- We're def getting into very exciting part of N54 development, which is only going be accelerated by combining a built motor & Vargas Stage 3s
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you have a solution for using the 4l60e for an AT xi Im in!!
    Titanium Silver E92 09 BMW 335i xdrive 6AT
    KW V3 coilovers, AMS FMIC, AR Catless DP, Walbro 455 LPFP, BMS DCI, Alpina B3 Trans Flash, Vargas HPFP and Rail
    Protuned via Cobb by JR TUNED @ PandL Motorsports
    75%E85/25%93 blend 430awhp/470lbs tq on AWD Dynojet
    Dyno Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6Ed...ature=youtu.be

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@PTF Click here to enlarge
    Without upgrading the valves on the exhaust side there's only so much head work will provide. Just my 2c having been there through extensive porting, polishing and flow testing.

Other than that great stuff that you're on here offering this service to the community at very reasonable pricing. Excited that someone will be doing the ARP hardware finally as I had no time when I was doing my cylinder head.

Being "new around these forums" I'm sure others will just wonder about quality. Anything you can share there on your past work experience/projects would be great to hear.

Great work and good luck! Click here to enlarge
    I saw a brief bit about your ported head, but don't recall if it said who did the work?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Without upgrading the valves on the exhaust side there's only so much head work will provide. Just my 2c having been there through extensive porting, polishing and flow testing.

Other than that great stuff that you're on here offering this service to the community at very reasonable pricing. Excited that someone will be doing the ARP hardware finally as I had no time when I was doing my cylinder head.

Being "new around these forums" I'm sure others will just wonder about quality. Anything you can share there on your past work experience/projects would be great to hear.

you're one of the N54 owners who has the most actual field knowledge on what's to gain on a modified head - is 1mm the most that can go over on the exhaust? or most there is to gain?

would there be any room/gains on the intake side valve wise?
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Freon Click here to enlarge
    Can't say I'm surprised on price. Pay to play on that kind of stuff. The machines that do that kind of stuff are not cheap, nor are the parts and talented labor. I subscribe to fiatnutz on youtube, very cool stuff.

Thanks for the response. Do you have flow numbers available yet? I'm not really in the market, just curious.
    Click here to enlarge these are pretty dang reasonable if you ask me. I dont put a "BMW" tax on BMW parts.... Its just what it costs me to bring this to market.

No, we dont have flow numbers (yet)- we can flow a stock head if you want, and go from there Click here to enlarge

I seriously have 30+ years of CUSTOM high performance engine building behind me at the machine shop I am partnered up with. i do ALL of my machine work with him on all of my engines. I have known him for 7+ years and trust him 100% on anything he tells me. We work great together and have a common goal- provide excellent work at a fair price.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    I tried to post this earlier but it didn't go through:

What power ceiling is this package targeted to support? I'm guessing this would be a terrific package for those wanting to push more RPM out of the motor too.
    well- as much as it can handle- since we have seen Tony put 700+ to the ground on a stock internals (and previous 6 cylinders put out similar numbers on stock stuff before it launches) I would say this would push this platform over 1000 hp if you could feed it.
    The only thing I think that would be an additional extra idea- would be Oringing the cylinder head or block... but the floating block design may be the achilles heel of big stupid power levels.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    extremely excited for these Click here to enlarge.. if you need a sizeable order to start with, i'll be in haha

I for one HATE it when someone uses "pre order" money to finance the product. I will not do that. I do not mind financing my business, as long as someone has a reason to buy it Click here to enlarge

for the head studs, will it be the full set that comes with the kit from BMW/vendors, or just a few of them (the bigger/longer 'important' bolts/studs)?

These will be the a full set of studs for the head (little bolts x4 around the corners, and the main bolts down the head)

strong(er) Pins? included? options?
    Of course, wrist pins come included and are performance pins from either manufacturer.
    When you order pistons, it comes with pistons/rings/pins.

ring lands coating option? (or not a worry?

That would be the custom coating that we make available for the pistons.

either JE or wiseco superior to the other in any way?.. and being much cheaper than CP, having a read, seems they're at least the same quality too Click here to enlarge (as long as whatever i get won't fail before anything else at the power i want Click here to enlarge )

I assure you either way you go (CP/JE/wiseco/etc) you are getting a QUALITY piston.
    I use JE or wiseco pistons exclusively in my own engines.

aaand i assume they're the next size up from stock? (+.5mm or whatever?)

Honestly, whatever you want. A custom piston is a custom piston.

for $900+$200, that's hundreds off the price of CP's assuming there's no major additional option costs haha

Can i just get a set sent to me and machined/installed here? haha

If you want, I can. It makes no difference to me, but I cannot guarantee installation or competence from your local machine shop- the only thing I worry about...... I honestly do not want the bad press of someone taking these somewhere and them badmouthing myself or the product because they don't have the technology or skill to perform the job..... know what I mean?

the cost of shipping a crank each way simply makes it not at all reasonable for anyone overseas for the most part (unless someone has a good contact for chap freight :/).

I understand. Ill do what I can to help.

$1500 inc bearings vs $1675+$150-$300 for carillo's. daym.

I beams are stronger+ lighter than H-beam usually correct? (going by http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3-t...beam-rods.html )

head on the other hand, may well not be a bad idea to ship over stripped Click here to enlarge

We can send you a fully done head, you send yours back (or pay the core)

do you have any rough prices for upgraded valves/seals/retainers/guides/springs/ everything, if you're able to do that? (i for one, and extremely after it haha)

I am working on that- Please bear with me.

are springs even upgradeable? or are they really just strong enough that no one should ever worry about it? or too much of a PITA to get sourced/made?
    please see my replies-
    but yes we are working on it.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135idct Click here to enlarge
    waiting for it, how much it's gonna cost?
    Click here to enlarge

The products themselves speak for quality. I don't need to boast on them.

Myself,
    I'm a 13 year BMW technician, 10 year master BMW tech. ASE master tech.
    I worked in the dealer network for about 12 years. I was lead technician, highest paid tech, and highest flagging tech in the shop....... and recently have realized- I am not a corporate guy. It DRIVES ME NUTS having an idiot over me. If your gonna be my leader- DO IT. Don't talk it.
    I got fed up of the politics and BS, so I broke off and did my own thing. I own my business. I am the boss. I do what I want. Am I making as much as I was at the dealer? HELL NO lol (i was making 130-150K a year at the dealer).....
    *but* am I happy doing what I do?
    HELL YES Click here to enlarge

I split the shop with the most talented body man in the United States- and I'm not joking-
    We get cars from all around the US and North America to get fixed. Exotics and VERY high profile cars come here to get repaired.

Think of the most expensive cars you can imagine or find in the news that gets wrecked. Chances are they are sitting in our shop, or have been here to get fixed.

We have an OEM ISTA, ISTA-p, autologic for BMW/mercedes/porsche/audi/VW, a fully equipped Lenardo and a bunch of other *neat* diagnosis and manipulation we have as well Click here to enlarge

I enjoy doing things that are against the norm-
    turboing weird cars
    modifying things that shouldn't be Click here to enlarge
    I honestly enjoy modifying and customizing more than anything else. I came from the 4x4 world and lived next to the Rubicon, so its in my blood. Fabrication for me is hard and not nearly as clean as others who are ultra talented- but I truly love doing it. Its my passion (besides guns Click here to enlarge)

I have a 98 BMW M3 (that currently is for sale!) that makes 640/720 on a mustang dyno. It MOVES OUT Click here to enlarge

I have built a TON of BMW engines. I have installed TONSx2 of BMW engines.
    Go check out my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BMWdoctor) and poke around if you would like to see the type of cars and stuff we do Click here to enlarge

AND PLEASE SHARE/LIKE MY PAGE! lol

Lastly, Im also the seminar instructor and online diagnostic technician for Euro-Diagnostics. It is a private forum that about 250 independent shops subscribe to and need help. I fix their cars remotely, and if needed- fly out and fix them. I also fly around the US and do seminars for 10-15 shops at a time.

So, I guess- If I didnt know my stuff, I would be ousted within minutes in front of 20-30 technicians who work on these cars for a living.

and another thing-
    If I said "I'm good" you would think I'm boasting.
    If I said "I'm not good" you would know im bullshitting Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DQE92 Click here to enlarge
    If you have a solution for using the 4l60e for an AT xi Im in!!

phew- lets do some baby steps first!
    Last edited by alex@ABRhouston; 09-23-2013 at 04:19 PM.
    Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports dealer
    Turner Motorsports dealer
    Bimmerworld dealer
    Active Autowerks Dealer
    Shipping built/stroked/CNC ported N54's Internationally!
    Follow us!
    http://www.facebook.com/BMWdoctor
    http://twitter.com/abrhouston
    http://instagram.com/abrhouston/
    http://abrhouston.com
    http://abr.genbook.com Book online appointments!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alex@ABRhouston Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge these are pretty dang reasonable if you ask me. I dont put a "BMW" tax on BMW parts.... Its just what it costs me to bring this to market.

No, we dont have flow numbers (yet)- we can flow a stock head if you want, and go from there Click here to enlarge

That's what i was thinking. these parts are.. well for pistons+ rods, excellently priced, especially compared to existing options. bang on with what you'd get on other 6cyl platforms... then the studs are normal, and the head work pricing is normal or better :/

Flow numbers before+after on the first head you work on would be normal wouldn't it?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alex@ABRhouston Click here to enlarge
    I for one HATE it when someone uses "pre order" money to finance the product. I will not do that. I do not mind financing my business, as long as someone has a reason to buy it Click here to enlarge

Hahaha, I didn’t mean it quite like that.. more like for the rods, if you needed a large order to start off with, group buy style rather than development funding, as you already have the product sample evidently.

That’s good to know though, gives good insight to how you run your business Click here to enlarge
    These will be the a full set of studs for the head (little bolts x4 around the corners, and the main bolts down the head)

I shouldn’t have doubted you (not that i really did) haha Click here to enlarge

I have pricing (head stud kit 300 bucks shipped each!!!, main stud kits 285 bucks shipped!!!) But I didn't want to "let the cat out of the bag"without knowing 100% of their fitment (they are in the mail- and took a LOT of effort to get to fruition)......

Pricing is bang on where I expected it though. No BMW tax Click here to enlarge.
    strong(er) Pins? included? options?
    Of course, wrist pins come included and are performance pins from either manufacturer.
    When you order pistons, it comes with pistons/rings/pins.
    Awesome, thanks!.. so stronger than OEM is all i wanted to know Click here to enlarge

That was a major complaint i foudn googling about CP pistons, their standard pins are a bit thin, and the stronger ones cost a bit when you get them for all 6 >_<... even better value prospect when you count the JE/Wiseco as coming with decent pins!
    ring lands coating option? (or not a worry?)

That would be the custom coating that we make available for the pistons.

sweet sweet Click here to enlarge

either JE or wiseco superior to the other in any way?.. and being much cheaper than CP, having a read, seems they're at least the same quality too (as long as whatever i get won't fail before anything else at the power i want )

I assure you either way you go (CP/JE/wiseco/etc) you are getting a QUALITY piston.
    I use JE or wiseco pistons exclusively in my own engines.
    Thanks! Reassurance is always good, had a few minutes reading mainly supraforums/nasioc, and there were good and bad for all manufacturers, but wiseco was pretty consistently rated as good as or better than the rest haha

aaand i assume they're the next size up from stock? (+.5mm or whatever?)

Honestly, whatever you want. A custom piston is a custom piston.
    Ahh of course, fair enough.

Can i just get a set sent to me and machined/installed here? haha

If you want, I can. It makes no difference to me, but I cannot guarantee installation or competence from your local machine shop- the only thing I worry about...... I honestly do not want the bad press of someone taking these somewhere and them badmouthing myself or the product because they don't have the technology or skill to perform the job..... know what I mean?
    Yeah I understand. It’s hard to find a good shop locally (none participating online doesn’t help). Though I have managed to recently Click here to enlarge

The only ‘forum’ shop in Australia is Advan, and they don’t plan on letting any of their ‘major’ (big turbo or etc.) kits be installed outside of their workshop. Which is, while understandable, doesn’t really make much long term business sense as long as you keep on top of it. It restricts your market INCREDIBLY.
    There’s almost always going to be some bad press, you just can’t let it get bigger than it is?

the cost of shipping a crank each way simply makes it not at all reasonable for anyone overseas for the most part (unless someone has a good contact for chap freight :/).

I understand. Ill do what I can to help.
    Thanks !

head on the other hand, may well not be a bad idea to ship over stripped

We can send you a fully done head, you send yours back (or pay the core)
    Problem would still be the major shipping costs there and back (and potential customs issues, as Australian customs sucks when it comes to shipping around expensive items).. there are some really reputable machine shops both in my city/in other capital cities that I’d have to look into first, sorta same deal with the crank. Were I in the states, no brainer haha.

do you have any rough prices for upgraded valves/seals/retainers/guides/springs/ everything, if you're able to do that? (i for one, and extremely after it haha)

I am working on that- Please bear with me.
    Thanks, that’s all I wanted to know! Click here to enlarge

Seriously, again, massive thanks, it's like you read my mind. literally every part i wanted for my build (that i've thought of) is coming out from you right when i was starting to look for them.

I mean. wow.
    Last edited by Flinchy; 07-25-2013 at 02:01 AM.
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Excellent pricing! If I ever get a spare N54...
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

agree badass! dzenno did you post a picture of your port? just curious to have something to compare with
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You have custom made upgraded valves right? exhaust only or intake too?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Prices seem very reasonable, now I'm just wondering if you can make a single turbo 6766 kit for us at a reasonable price as well lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm interested in the flow bench figures.
    Do you have any plans for N55? It could use some forged rods.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Need to tear an N55 apart and see what's different. I don't see why not.
    Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports dealer
    Turner Motorsports dealer
    Bimmerworld dealer
    Active Autowerks Dealer
    Shipping built/stroked/CNC ported N54's Internationally!
    Follow us!
    http://www.facebook.com/BMWdoctor
    http://twitter.com/abrhouston
    http://instagram.com/abrhouston/
    http://abrhouston.com
    http://abr.genbook.com Book online appointments!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    agree badass! dzenno did you post a picture of your port? just curious to have something to compare with
    Its all on our blog:

http://blog.protuningfreaks.com

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    You have custom made upgraded valves right? exhaust only or intake too?
    Exhaust only. Intake valves have no room for larger upgrades..
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its all on our blog:

none at all?

that kinda sucks Click here to enlarge

i guess they're not too small though, at least? haha
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great prices and you seem knowledgeable. I think I have a new shop to recommend over M Power in Houston now, wasn't impressed the last few visits there. Do you guys do other stuff or just machine/engine work?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    none at all?

that kinda sucks Click here to enlarge

i guess they're not too small though, at least? haha
    pretty small Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    pretty small Click here to enlarge
    well, they're at least FAIR BIT bigger than stock exhaust valves? haha
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its all on our blog:

I didn't see any pics of the port work, just pics of the tear down and graphs of the gains. Do you have any pics floating around anywhere, and was the work done on a cnc machine, hand p&p, both?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

I seriously have 30+ years of CUSTOM high performance engine building behind me at the machine shop I am partnered up with. i do ALL of my machine work with him on all of my engines. I have known him for 7+ years and trust him 100% on anything he tells me. We work great together and have a common goal- provide excellent work at a fair price.

well- as much as it can handle- since we have seen Tony put 700+ to the ground on a stock internals (and previous 6 cylinders put out similar numbers on stock stuff before it launches) I would say this would push this platform over 1000 hp if you could feed it.
    The only thing I think that would be an additional extra idea- would be Oringing the cylinder head or block... but the floating block design may be the achilles heel of big stupid power levels.

please see my replies-
    but yes we are working on it.

Click here to enlarge

The products themselves speak for quality. I don't need to boast on them.

Myself,
    I'm a 13 year BMW technician, 10 year master BMW tech. ASE master tech.
    I worked in the dealer network for about 12 years. I was lead technician, highest paid tech, and highest flagging tech in the shop....... and recently have realized- I am not a corporate guy. It DRIVES ME NUTS having an idiot over me. If your gonna be my leader- DO IT. Don't talk it.
    I got fed up of the politics and BS, so I broke off and did my own thing. I own my business. I am the boss. I do what I want. Am I making as much as I was at the dealer? HELL NO lol (i was making 130-150K a year at the dealer).....
    *but* am I happy doing what I do?
    HELL YES Click here to enlarge

I split the shop with the most talented body man in the United States- and I'm not joking-
    We get cars from all around the US and North America to get fixed. Exotics and VERY high profile cars come here to get repaired.

Think of the most expensive cars you can imagine or find in the news that gets wrecked. Chances are they are sitting in our shop, or have been here to get fixed.

We have an OEM ISTA, ISTA-p, autologic for BMW/mercedes/porsche/audi/VW, a fully equipped Lenardo and a bunch of other *neat* diagnosis and manipulation we have as well Click here to enlarge

I enjoy doing things that are against the norm-
    turboing weird cars
    modifying things that shouldn't be Click here to enlarge
    I honestly enjoy modifying and customizing more than anything else. I came from the 4x4 world and lived next to the Rubicon, so its in my blood. Fabrication for me is hard and not nearly as clean as others who are ultra talented- but I truly love doing it. Its my passion (besides guns Click here to enlarge)

I have a 98 BMW M3 (that currently is for sale!) that makes 640/720 on a mustang dyno. It MOVES OUT Click here to enlarge

I have built a TON of BMW engines. I have installed TONSx2 of BMW engines.
    Go check out my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BMWdoctor) and poke around if you would like to see the type of cars and stuff we do Click here to enlarge

AND PLEASE SHARE/LIKE MY PAGE! lol

Lastly, Im also the seminar instructor and online diagnostic technician for Euro-Diagnostics. It is a private forum that about 250 independent shops subscribe to and need help. I fix their cars remotely, and if needed- fly out and fix them. I also fly around the US and do seminars for 10-15 shops at a time.

So, I guess- If I didnt know my stuff, I would be ousted within minutes in front of 20-30 technicians who work on these cars for a living.

and another thing-
    If I said "I'm good" you would think I'm boasting.
    If I said "I'm not good" you would know im bullshitting Click here to enlarge

phew- lets do some baby steps first!
    Alex, if you upgrading n54 engine above 500HP, i strongly recommend to choke the cylinders, for example, like we did at my engine. Otherwise, good luck for you business, i really approciate your efforts and ideas. On the other hand, if you are building motors, you may should consider of using ceramic coatings as well. Engine rebuilt, ported heads, upgraded turbos, ceramic coatings and nitrited stuff and many other interesting things on my post as well:
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...es-N54-rebuilt

Regards, Laszlo
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its all on our blog:

During our cylinder head porting we have already shaped the factory valves (exhaust and intake) a little bit to provide better flow :-)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All these parts to make power, yet little-to-nothing for the tranny or rear to hold it all. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by El Duce Click here to enlarge
    All these parts to make power, yet little-to-nothing for the tranny or rear to hold it all. Click here to enlarge
    lockdown kit, bushings, stronger DSS halfshafts, custom prop shaft, LSD

what more can you get for the rear end?
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Prices are spot on and very reasonable. 1k WHP will never be a cheap goal to shoot for.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by csl335i Click here to enlarge
    Alex, if you upgrading n54 engine above 500HP, i strongly recommend to choke the cylinders, for example, like we did at my engine. Otherwise, good luck for you business, i really approciate your efforts and ideas. On the other hand, if you are building motors, you may should consider of using ceramic coatings as well. Engine rebuilt, ported heads, upgraded turbos, ceramic coatings and nitrited stuff and many other interesting things on my post as well:
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...es-N54-rebuilt

Regards, Laszlo
    Is this the first time this was posted? Nice!
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by csl335i Click here to enlarge
    During our cylinder head porting we have already shaped the factory valves (exhaust and intake) a little bit to provide better flow :-)
    There is a difference between going larger valves and doing multi-angle valve jobs.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast