Close

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    True Click here to enlarge

Without people like you and Klip pushing for change, we would still be in the stone ages...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    And to think if he wasn't such a douche to me six years ago I may have never started BMS. And if he wasn't such a douche to Klip et. al. they may have never written the free flash software. Where would we all be without him? Click here to enlarge
    The haters over there on e90post telling me to STFU or go make my own were pretty much my primary motivation to start digging on this beyond just talking about it. What continues to drive me is my passion for code tinkering. I've learned quite a bit already. Again I'm merely one gear in this machine and certainly did not make, 'my own' but I'm happy to play any role in it at all thus far. Its a great group of people! Thanks to a few people who have helped me in a few ways recently I think in the next week or two the updates on the android app will continue. I've been plagued with receiving wrong parts multiple times and have been lucky enough to get a DME off ebay which was partially working but would never respond properly and I essentially thew away over a month. So let the coding continue!
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2100+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Shiv is a brilliant guy in certain ways and I think everyone can agree the N54 forum community would not be anywhere near as entertaining without him.

And to think if he wasn't such a douche to me six years ago I may have never started BMS. And if he wasn't such a douche to Klip et. al. they may have never written the free flash software. Where would we all be without him? Click here to enlarge
    I don't think he was being a douche to you at all in those days, you were asking a million questions and finally he made a diagram showing how to make it out of 20 dollars worth of parts, then you started to make them. I've been around since 2006 also, lol.

but it's all good in the end.
    Last edited by marcvtec; 09-13-2013 at 04:36 PM.
    Cobb tuned, spec2+, wavetrac, DCI, ARdp's, AA fmic, forge DV's, M3 links & Sways, bbs lm's, bunch of exterior mods, and one happy BMW driver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marcvtec Click here to enlarge
    I don't think he was being a douche to you at all in those days, you were asking a million questions and finally he made a diagram showing howling to make it out of 20 dollars worth of parts, then you started to make them. I've been around since 2006 also, lol.

but it's all good in the end.
    That never actually happened. Shiv said it did back then but it didn't. His and my posts from back then are still all on e90post under terry335. Feel free to read them again so you get the history right. Click here to enlarge

The admins there had deleted my original circuit designs but they were posted there. His argument was that he thought of it first & there was no way for it to work. So I should buy a $1300 procede along with everyone else. In fact I had to show him how to do a proper voltage divider. His plan was to run a single 3300ohm resistor from the tmap sensor to ground IIRC lol. Months later when he finally figured it out he posted a "happy meal" tuner DIY to compete with the "terry tuner". Click here to enlarge

All ancient history now but one of the main reasons I was banned from e90post back in 2007 was for posting that how to build your own tuner discussion. Not unlike the BB open source flash effort happening today that has resulted in so many bans. Not much has changed over the years with e90post.

PS. Just searched my old posts for fun. This was one of my favorites. Those who remember the procede v2 release will get it. Click here to enlarge http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...5&postcount=36
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 09-13-2013 at 04:53 PM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That never actually happened. Shiv said it did back then but it didn't. His and my posts from back then are still all on e90post under terry335. Feel free to read them again so you get the history right. Click here to enlarge

The admins there had deleted my original circuit designs but they were posted there. His argument was that he thought of it first & there was no way for it to work. So I should buy a $1300 procede along with everyone else. In fact I had to show him how to do a proper voltage divider. His plan was to run a single 3300ohm resistor from the tmap sensor to ground IIRC lol. Months later when he finally figured it out he posted a "happy meal" tuner DIY to compete with the "terry tuner". Click here to enlarge

All ancient history now but one of the main reasons I was banned from e90post back in 2007 was for posting that how to build your own tuner discussion. Not unlike the BB open source flash effort happening today that has resulted in so many bans. Not much has changed over the years with e90post.

PS. Just searched my old posts for fun. This was one of my favorites. Those who remember the procede v2 release will get it. Click here to enlarge http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...5&postcount=36
    Uh yes I remember the happy meal.
    he still wasn't being a douche though as you mentioned. But I'm not here to judge, just having a beer and enjoying the forum Click here to enlarge.
    i made almost 400/400 in early 2007, and that was fun, cause most people were still stock.
    and in fall when the m3 came out it was just balls out funny what we did back them to them.
    Last edited by marcvtec; 09-13-2013 at 05:04 PM.
    Cobb tuned, spec2+, wavetrac, DCI, ARdp's, AA fmic, forge DV's, M3 links & Sways, bbs lm's, bunch of exterior mods, and one happy BMW driver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wedge1967 Click here to enlarge
    Not sure what you're looking at, but I just looked online and it's $395.
    http://www.procedetuning.com/styled-...-24/index.html

Doesn't it read $495? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by eric84405 Click here to enlarge
    Go via this link and $395: http://www.procedetuning.com/BMW/n54/Openflash/index.html

You were looking at the Subaru/Scion link.
    Rob Beck Turbos, PROcede Rev. 3, Procede Fueling Flash (via OpenFlash Tablet), PPS Methanol System (DO12/Aquamist Flow Sensor), DCI, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance Suspension, Autobahn Exotics Exhaust, Helix FMIC, AR Design Downpipes, BSH Catch Can, Forge Diverter Valves, P3cars Vent Boost Gauge, Alufelgen CSL Reps, Lux 5.1 H8 Angel Eyes, HPB HID Fogs, LTBMW M3 Side Skirts, BMW M3 Rear Spoiler, BMW Front Aero Lip, BMW Pedal Kit, BMW M Shift Knob, Autotecknic Matte Black Grilles.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    and in fall when the m3 came out it was just balls out funny what we did back them to them.
    Really? I found it funny what I did to 335's.

One guy read all the BS 335 owners were posting and came all the way down from LA to race me. It wasn't pretty. Torque went to your heads back then.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Really? I found it funny what I did to 335's.

One guy read all the BS 335 owners were posting and came all the way down from LA to race me. It wasn't pretty. Torque went to your heads back then.
    Ok sticky, your fast

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That never actually happened. Shiv said it did back then but it didn't. His and my posts from back then are still all on e90post under terry335. Feel free to read them again so you get the history right. Click here to enlargeThe admins there had deleted my original circuit designs but they were posted there. His argument was that he thought of it first & there was no way for it to work. So I should buy a $1300 procede along with everyone else. In fact I had to show him how to do a proper voltage divider. His plan was to run a single 3300ohm resistor from the tmap sensor to ground IIRC lol. Months later when he finally figured it out he posted a "happy meal" tuner DIY to compete with the "terry tuner". Click here to enlargeAll ancient history now but one of the main reasons I was banned from e90post back in 2007 was for posting that how to build your own tuner discussion. Not unlike the BB open source flash effort happening today that has resulted in so many bans. Not much has changed over the years with e90post.PS. Just searched my old posts for fun. This was one of my favorites. Those who remember the procede v2 release will get it. Click here to enlarge http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...5&postcount=36
    it's really interesting seeing your early posts, where you were learning things about tuning it! very cool
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok sticky, your fast
    Ok Sticky, you're fast.

Especially with grammar correction.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ok Sticky, you're fast.

Especially with grammar correction.
    This post has grammatic errors. Click here to enlarge
    jb4+fbo+meth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr. G Click here to enlarge
    This post has grammatic errors. Click here to enlarge
    Where? My answer to his corrected statement has errors?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You began your sentence with "especially" without providing a supporting clause after it Click here to enlarge, but I'm just busting balls. I never use proper grammer on forums just because I'm lazy, but improper use of your and there does make people look like dumbasses a bit haha.
    jb4+fbo+meth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Was bored this morning so checked in on the FRS forums. Shiv is busy at work with his new FRS convincing these guys $500 for 10hp is an awesome deal. lol. Click here to enlarge

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47001
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Was bored this morning so checked in on the FRS forums. Shiv is busy at work with his new FRS convincing these guys $500 for 10hp is an awesome deal. lol. Click here to enlarge

Those poor people...
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Stop the rape. Just stop it.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So FRSTEVE is cupertinosteve? Lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah lol. I can't believe he downgraded like that.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I love how people are all upset and surprised on e90post that the stage 2 and ethanol maps have not been released. He made his money now on to the FRS to deliver more false promises in attempt to make a buck.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blaster3500 Click here to enlarge
    I love how people are all upset and surprised on e90post that the stage 2 and ethanol maps have not been released. He made his money now on to the FRS to deliver more false promises in attempt to make a buck.
    But he's such a stand up guy...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

lol, thats awesome

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cant wait till my cable comes in tomorrow. I need to change my settings and go to the e85 flash. I wanna try that $#@!er out with map 5 instead of the 91 flash on map 5 with e85.
    @alpinedevil335 When are we going to tackle the walbro 255 inline pump?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Cant wait till my cable comes in tomorrow. I need to change my settings and go to the e85 flash. I wanna try that $#@!er out with map 5 instead of the 91 flash on map 5 with e85.
    @alpinedevil335 When are we going to tackle the walbro 255 inline pump?
    Lets get the goodies ordered!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    lol, thats awesome
    lol here are the gains. Totally worth spending $500 and voiding your factory warranty over. Actually they look a bit like our N52 PBX tuning gains. At least the PBX remaps the gas pedal to make it "feel" faster. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast