Close

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    As soon as they add it to the open tablet I'll be sure to copy it for the JB4. Click here to enlarge
    No, we need innovation from BMS Click here to enlarge
    For Sale:

- NX Express complete wet kit with Plug & Play fuel adapter for BMW 335i

- FBO parts here LINK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted-M Click here to enlarge
    No, we need innovation from BMS Click here to enlarge
    If you guys can get it working in INPA, etc, then I can also copy the commands from that. At the moment though I'm back at square 1 for cyl 2-6 on the N54. Interestingly on the F30 N55 I can read them. But only because I found a good source for the commands.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I mean no one sees the irony that you can buy a Microsoft surface for $349 and have a very cool mini laptop and tablet as well as tool to flash your car with it? Imagine for $50 less you can have something you can use for many many things. we wont even discuss the resolution. How does Shiv plan to trick people into buying this "tablet" again? Oh that's right misinformation and shady business tactics. Forgot who I was talking about for a sec. Honestly this "open flash" ploy is low even for him.
    I'm not sure what is more "shady" Tony. What you claim that I do or what you have done (fleecing the community for tens of thousands of dollars and delivering turbos/HPFP that fail, don't perform or will never be delivered.) Perhaps you should spend your time working on your products instead of flapping your jaw on this forum.

And along with your attitude, you should also change your sig file. And they way you hit on my lady friends. It grosses them out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    yes we all heard you telling her why would she like someone so short when she have you
    Hahahah oh man. If only you could V-lock a chick, eh?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    08 328i, totaled by women driver
    07 335i, lots of mods.
    Now- 14 Focus ST
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    lol!

Shiv, I thought you were married with a kid? What are you doing at bars anyway?
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 07-27-2013 at 01:51 PM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My apologies for the rant people. But if he wants to try to bring it there, I will have to do the same. I know I should not stoop to his level. But its not easy being the adult sometimes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We're all big boys I personally enjoyed it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol wow!!! Interesting morning haha
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My apologies for the rant people. But if he wants to try to bring it there, I will have to do the same. I know I should not stoop to his level. But its not easy being the adult sometimes.
    It has to be like that sometimes

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol. Golden.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    gold... pure gold again
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Guys nothing to worry about... Shiv just made 738 WHP so he will able to trap a whole 1/2 mile an hour faster if it doesn't limp all the way down the track.
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My favorite part is, isn't this supposed to the VFF900 kit? When I saw him that night, he told me it was a completely different customer and he gave him permission to blow up his motor trying to make over 800 WHP. He also told me it was done and on a car ready to tune. Fast forward 2 months and the kit is now on Captains car, and they just got the first numbers. Completely rebuilt the system to spool slower and make a few more WHP, he then tells me to change my sig, after his sig has read worlds most powerful N54 for the past 3 months after that title was actually ares. The guy is basically a rich kid with money to burn and doesn't mind leaving a wake of unhappy customers in his path. If piggys are going to provide him with party money, he is pushing piggys. If its "Open source" Flash tunes, he is selling flash tunes. If he is selling single kits that could not run right for 2.5 years and we come out with a prototype kit that makes more power in 6 months time. I really can't blame him for spinning everything his way, he needs to honestly. Maybe one day this community will spit him out like the others have or he will stop having products to make money and he will move on. The good thing about us is, we are not just selling BMW turbos. We have a lot more going on. But this platform provides me with a lot of enjoyment so I do not mind spending a lot of time working on it. That he made more power is awesome, congratulated him this am and asked about the spool. It was deleted in 4 seconds.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What kind of response did he expect with his post?

He went there first, plain and simple.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My favorite part is, isn't this supposed to the VFF900 kit?
    The regular VFF900 kits are all single scroll. Mine is a bit different. It spools slower Click here to enlarge
    pt6466 FFTEC 335i
    gtx3076r FFTEC Evo IX

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CaptainInsano Click here to enlarge
    The regular VFF900 kits are all single scroll. Mine is a bit different. It spools slower Click here to enlarge
    I like you, I always have. Smart guy, awesome car, actually drives it, doesn't bs. But this is not what Shiv told me at all. He told me the VFF900 kit he was in the process of building was TS and going on a customers car who gave him permission to blow it up, he specifically said it was not your car. This is not from the forum, this is not from a text, this is from Shiv's mouth. So there is that, as far as spool it makes some more tq down low as it should but it makes peak tq later in the rev band. That is effectively spooling slower. A well designed TS kit with the exact same turbo should spool quite a bit sooner than a single scroll, as well as make more power down low. If you were not dealing with Shiv I would be all over your threads with congratulations. But him and Nazi post have gotten to the point of ridiculousness with the censoring. I think its awesome he is taking such good care of you, but we all know why. You are his tester, and your car is a part of his marketing campaign. If only he treated all his customers the same if they were his testers or a simple Procede customer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Some TV station needs to jump on this and create a reality show. Cars, booze, woman, egos, money, etc. Reading this all on a forum is fun, but it would be awesome watching it.

-Rich

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You guys are allowed to duke it out, I'm not trying to get in the way of that. Truth be told, I was going to aggressively shove my car on whichever shop made the big horsepower first. I was a BMS customer before I was a Vishnu one. I've switched parts between multiple brands just to find what works. I don't care about feuds, or product loyalty, or customer service for that matter. I just went with the horsepower. No ill feelings between us, post away.
    pt6466 FFTEC 335i
    gtx3076r FFTEC Evo IX

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CaptainInsano Click here to enlarge
    You guys are allowed to duke it out, I'm not trying to get in the way of that. Truth be told, I was going to aggressively shove my car on whichever shop made the big horsepower first. I was a BMS customer before I was a Vishnu one. I've switched parts between multiple brands just to find what works. I don't care about feuds, or product loyalty, or customer service for that matter. I just went with the horsepower. No ill feelings between us, post away.
    Spoken like a true motor head! I like it!..Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    LOL theres no point. Shiv is basically peddling a Cobb OTS map with his own version of throttle mapping and a few changes to the WGDC base, P,I & D tables. Not exactly ground breaking like everyone is making out to be, boils down to what others are saying - Cobb OTS maps are not as refined as they could be. Not sure if that was intentional to help leave market share for protuners, but it leaves some stuff to be desired. If anyone wants Shivs "OTS" flash in a Cobb file for I8AOS, let me know and i will port it over.
    I can't PM you, but I'd be interested in this as well if you got the kinks worked out....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Here he is ladies and gentlemen the shivster. Looks like I pissed him off this am by pointing out that he went through an awful lot of work to build a twin scroll system that spools slower then his single scroll. Nice try on the HPFS upgrade, it works, it's documented it works by logs and numbers, and many happy customers. You should team up with HPFPupgrade you guys will be like pigs in $#@!, and by lady friend I assume you are referring to the one you were trying to claim as your own, that you were hanging all over drunk. If you remwmber she liked my friend who is 5'6 yes we all heard you telling her why would she like someone so short when she has you. Well she went home with us and $#@!ed him and talked a lot of $#@! about you in the process. The facts are I have had more hot girls in the 10 years I have been drinking and lived on LA then you have prob seen in your entire life. You are a spoiled rich kid, that lives in the richest community in the Bay Area. You need no money from your products are set for life, yet you fleece people and tell them you are selling open source products and charging for them. You have been a bane on the tuning world for 15 years and have landed where I happen to sell products. Lucky me. Next time you want to talk a little $#@! make sure it's not going to make you look really stupid in the end. Now get back to work on figuring out why your ugly ts manifold spools slower then your single. Cheers!
    Holy $#@!, how old are you man? Is this a business or some FB post?
    Change is constant

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast