Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TurboJeep Click here to enlarge
    That's a bad ass blower. The only Supercharged Jeep SRT in the 9's is running a YSi.
    Makes sense. No procharged F1X setups?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have to go to LAX this week so I'll take a small detour and see what's up with the car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Makes sense. No procharged F1X setups?
    There are in the LX's(car SRT8's). Procharger released it's Jeep kit not too long ago. They slacked. People are having belt issues with just the F1's and D1's. I don't think anyone has gone north of 650rwhp yet to my knowledge. Mostly they've been F1D's though, not X's.
    2012 Mercedes S63.... lowered, 22" Vossen CV3's, tune and times coming soon.

2007 Jeep GC SRT8 Turbo.... too much to list.
    8.95 @ 156.99

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    where was your 9 sec run done at?
    I've run 9's all up and down the East coast but my 9.28 pass was at Virginia Motorsports Park back in April. Haven't run the truck since. I have 2 events coming up Sept. 14th and 21st and our season ending race in Nov. at Atco. Going to try and go for 8's at Atco. Us Florida boys don't get to race in that NE air that much. Lol. Nothing like a little -DA to run in.

8.95 @ 156.99

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've run 9's all up and down the East coast but my 9.28 pass was at Virginia Motorsports Park back in April. Haven't run the truck since. I have 2 events coming up Sept. 14th and 21st and our season ending race in Nov. at Atco. Going to try and go for 8's at Atco. Us Florida boys don't get to race in that NE air that much. Lol. Nothing like a little -DA to run in.
    People forget what a DA advantage the Northeast has on the rest of the country and apply those slips to the rest as if it is apples to apples.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    People forget what a DA advantage the Northeast has on the rest of the country and apply those slips to the rest as if it is apples to apples.
    Yeah I used to get into it with a guy online who lived up in NE back when my Jeep was still NA. I had a few more mods than he did and he would always laugh that he'd ran the same times as I did down here. I kept telling him wait till I come up there. Well, the season ending race is at Atco, NJ. I went 11.80's and he went 12.20's. Spanked that ass. Click here to enlarge

8.95 @ 156.99

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    the only times the north east DA factor applies, is march-april and oct/november, so the tracks get super packed in those months.

what days in november are you coming up. i live 20 minutes from atco, would love to see it run

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Anyway here's an update but not much of an update. Stopped by Gintani, Alex is in Greece on his honeymoon. Regardless, parts have not arrived we're still waiting and it looks to be a few more weeks no exact timetable.

Fortunately installation will be quick and easy then I can finally get that damn clean pull to show what's really up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Anyway here's an update but not much of an update. Stopped by Gintani, Alex is in Greece on his honeymoon. Regardless, parts have not arrived we're still waiting and it looks to be a few more weeks no exact timetable.

Fortunately installation will be quick and easy then I can finally get that damn clean pull to show what's really up.
    I hope it all goes as planned. My $#@! is pissing me off. No matter what I do it will never get solved. I think i'm going to join the n54 scene very soon.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I hope it all goes as planned. My $#@! is pissing me off. No matter what I do it will never get solved. I think i'm going to join the n54 scene very soon.
    What's the deal?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I respect what you've done with your car, but i don't blame you at all. It really takes the fun out of it when you can't drive/enjoy your car. I watch people with these huge builds and wonder how they deal with it. It comes to a point where your building this absurdly fast car for..... what? I mean if you can't drive it and enjoy it, without worrying about it breaking, whats the point? i'm done after my vtt's get installed. Any more and this car will give me more headaches than its worth.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cant beat a few bolt on's for 450whp 135i/335i. Take a few days from your car and take a breath. This may be a dumb question but can you find someone local to give it to?

I might be haveing to do the same thing, give it to someone if I cant figure mine out which is why I ask. Keep us informed mang, you're almost there!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    the only times the north east DA factor applies, is march-april and oct/november, so the tracks get super packed in those months.

what days in november are you coming up. i live 20 minutes from atco, would love to see it run
    The race is on Nov. 2nd. Come on out man. There will be 8 second to 13 second Modern Hemi's. May even have our first 7 second pass if they actually prep the damn track for us this time!!

Enough thread jacking though. Back to our regularly sched. program. Click here to enlarge

8.95 @ 156.99

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What's the deal?
    Ehh, don't want to thread jack but nothings working right. Idk what's up with the car.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    I respect what you've done with your car, but i don't blame you at all. It really takes the fun out of it when you can't drive/enjoy your car. I watch people with these huge builds and wonder how they deal with it. It comes to a point where your building this absurdly fast car for..... what? I mean if you can't drive it and enjoy it, without worrying about it breaking, whats the point? i'm done after my vtt's get installed. Any more and this car will give me more headaches than its worth.
    Thanks bro, I appreciate the kind words. Mine was just a fluke. My big turbo blew and I got this one and just has not worked since day one. Doing this and that paying all these people and still in the same $#@!.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 1Zed4 Click here to enlarge
    Cant beat a few bolt on's for 450whp 135i/335i. Take a few days from your car and take a breath. This may be a dumb question but can you find someone local to give it to?

I might be haveing to do the same thing, give it to someone if I cant figure mine out which is why I ask. Keep us informed mang, you're almost there!
    Right, and the 335/135 is a great car compared to my SS lol. I wish I could find a local, nobody knows $#@! about my car. I had to pay my tuner to come out here..

I'm goign to try a new WG spring and a new boost solenoid.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The race is on Nov. 2nd. Come on out man. There will be 8 second to 13 second Modern Hemi's. May even have our first 7 second pass if they actually prep the damn track for us this time!!

Enough thread jacking though. Back to our regularly sched. program. Click here to enlarge
    hell yea, ill be there!

Atco's prep has gone downhill as of late. Ill be there next week testing a few things out so ill make sure to let them know we racers have noticed it and are not pleased Click here to enlarge

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234