Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

V4 Proceed for sale - $600 shipped

I've got the latest PROceed V4. It's a tune that will make you call your mom and tell her that Shiv is your new daddy!. A lot of people call it the most advanced tune. PM me if you want a good deal. I'm so happy with it that I want somebody else to share the joy!!!! You can get the best customer service and the fastest answers to any of your issues if you buy this tune. Show me a deal on another site that is legit and I'll help you get this magnificent tune for less!
    Last edited by encinitas; 09-04-2010 at 12:04 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL, is there something I'm missing here?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nothing to comment on publicly, a tuner war is not what I'm after. It's a great tune, I'm just gonna go another route for reasons other than the tune itself. I'm offering it for $ 600 shipped. It's in perfect shape.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sold! Someone on the other forum paid 700. Sticky, We need to get you more views, I purposefully gave this site a 100 dollar discount.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by encinitas Click here to enlarge
    Sold! Someone on the other forum paid 700. Sticky, We need to get you more views, I purposefully gave this site a 100 dollar discount.
    I'm trying man, I'm trying Click here to enlarge The big guys are trying hard to prevent people from finding out about us.

I'm working on something with Google right now. In the mean time, we just are appreciative of users like yourself who are willing to help.

We need to have users refer others and utilize word of mouth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    What matters is you are developing a following of mostly positive people that are inclusive (less groupthink). On Terry's site, when I put this up for sale, someone posted that I was trolling (READ: "Please high five me fellow JB3 owners and realize that I'm super hard core and ballsy!). I like his site a lot, however, this has the least hostility - as long as you have reasoning behind whatever you do - you have an online home here.

Google should help too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by encinitas Click here to enlarge
    What matters is you are developing a following of mostly positive people that are inclusive (less groupthink). On Terry's site, when I put this up for sale, someone posted that I was trolling (READ: "Please high five me fellow JB3 owners and realize that I'm super hard core and ballsy!). I like his site a lot, however, this has the least hostility - as long as you have reasoning behind whatever you do - you have an online home here.

Google should help too.
    Well said. This has the most well informed/dedicated group, unfortunately, the downside with becoming bigger is that there will be an influx of people who do not share those aspects. On the bright side, we have a tight knit well meaning group who are passionate. On the downside, we don't have as much activity. All I know is everyone who tries this place ends up liking it.