Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Finally made a Dual Nozzle meth set-up I like!

Ordered some parts and came up with this dual nozzle set-up and I love it! Precise measure must be made since meth bung will be in inter-cooler pipe and there is not much room for error since staineless steel this short does not bend much.

Parts needed:

(2) -4AN Male X 1/8" NPT female (FPT)

http://paceperformance.com/i-6253698-fra495021-fragola-gauge-adapter-4an-male-x-1-8-npt-female-straight-blue.html

(2) Smooth transition 90 degree Female -4AN to -4AN

http://www.jegs.com/i/Earls/361/935104/10002/-1?parentProductId=749382

(2) -4AN Male X 1/8" NPT

http://www.jegs.com/i/Russell/799/660420/10002/-1

-4AN Male to -4AN Male union

http://www.jegs.com/i/Russell/799/660340/10002/-1

-4AN Male to -4AN Male with Female -4AN swivel

http://www.alcohol-injection.com/en/an-fittings/392-tee-adapter-fittings.html

Pics

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Great job. Finally going the AN route. I like it.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Great job. Finally going the AN route. I like it.
    thanks! I have been "AN" fir a while now.
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

I mean, hopefully as a platform, we'll move to AN as a whole. This NPT stuff is flaky as hell IMO.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

I mean, hopefully as a platform, we'll move to AN as a whole. This NPT stuff is flaky as hell IMO.
    agreed! I would like to see nozzles with 4AN and selonoids with 4AN built in.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Yep, AN all the way from beginning to end would instill a lot more confidence in the system and reduction in kinks.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yep, AN all the way from beginning to end would instill a lot more confidence in the system and reduction in kinks.
    dish they made a AN to push in fitting...that way the short house I could adjust easily. The short house is in a bind slightly...cool be shorten 1/4".

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by robc1976 Click here to enlarge
    dish they made a AN to push in fitting...that way the short house I could adjust easily. The short house is in a bind slightly...cool be shorten 1/4".

Just saw these on TV yesterday. They aren't cheap but they sound like what you're looking for.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/b...ize/minus-4-an

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Logs? Preferably with individual bank trims...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tzu Click here to enlarge
    Logs? Preferably with individual bank trims...
    Will have to log tonight, can JB4 do individual bank trims?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JC335xi Click here to enlarge
    Just saw these on TV yesterday. They aren't cheap but they sound like what you're looking for.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/b...ize/minus-4-an
    Great post! Repped....Can you use normal meth line like a quick connected??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Check this out too. You can select the exact fitting configuration you want and it will tell you the P/N for that fitting.

http://motorsports.jiffy-tite.com/fi...ttings-builder

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JC335xi Click here to enlarge
    Check this out too. You can select the exact fitting configuration you want and it will tell you the P/N for that fitting.

http://motorsports.jiffy-tite.com/fi...ttings-builder
    you just opened a huge door for customization! repped again!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by robc1976 Click here to enlarge
    Will have to log tonight, can JB4 do individual bank trims?
    @Terry@BMS, any way for the end user to configure and log bank 2 trims?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

@Terry@BMS, any way for the end user to configure and log bank 2 trims?
    I also have a Cobb (BMS flash) but have never data logged with it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Here Rob, from my methanol thread:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    With the JB4 you set FUD=12 to lock bank1 fuel trims under LowFuelPressure and bank2 under fuel trims.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Here Rob, from my methanol thread:
    awesome, Will log, but I won't have any before and after. Just current.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

In response to your thread on E90, I turned the screw until it bottomed out, took about two turns, and backed it off a half turn. Flow on the AM sensor went from 22 to 40. Not sure if it's good for the pump, but wanted to try it out. Post up the answer from DO though, I'm interested too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

In response to your thread on E90, I turned the screw until it bottomed out, took about two turns, and backed it off a half turn. Flow on the AM sensor went from 22 to 40. Not sure if it's good for the pump, but wanted to try it out. Post up the answer from DO though, I'm interested too.
    so you turned it clockwise (turning up pressure) and it bottomed out and you backed off 1/2 turn? Great info hear!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Decided I want to change 2 things (YES i need a intervention!!!).

1. Support for the selonoid
    2. meth be delivered from top rather than from the side.
    3. Add in a T to eliminate the black devils own piece and Male to male fitting (Less parts the better)....I want ALL blue!!!

Note: the engine can still flex and not hurt anything, bracket I made my bending it under my tool box MANY times to get perfect, then polish withy bench polisher, then mount to power steering bracket Via sheetmetal screws and to seloenoid with 1/2" #8 X 32 screws.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

It looks great, but you seriously need an intervention Click here to enlarge
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    It looks great, but you seriously need an intervention Click here to enlarge
    Agreed lol!