Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 84 of 84
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    110
    Rep Points
    72.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    but yet you've had 773 in your sig for how many months? Like I didn't ALREADY know you had ZERO passes with that power lmao? I just wanted you to say it... But hmm yea ok sticky you win man I don't know what I'm talking about...you're not an internet racer. I really don't care what you do with your car man; I just had an opinion about over glorified dyno numbers posted over the internet without anything behind them. This hit a nerve with you...(you relate I guess)...but I really don't care that much..nor are you going to intimidate me to withdraw it (me not backing down is what hurts you...get over it we don't agree on this it's ok). Have a good one
    Last edited by lvlemphiz; 07-21-2013 at 08:30 AM.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    110
    Rep Points
    72.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Oh and seriously man...grow up a little bit. I've yet to call you outside your name but all you can do is slander and toss insults at someone you don't know because I said something you don't like. How old are you? Not everyone agrees with everyone else' opinion..it's ok

  3. #78
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Louisville ky
    Posts
    716
    Rep Points
    551.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Anyways... Back on topic that mustang can move! I'm surprised the Porsche didn't have a better launch
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    e46-m3-ripClick here to enlarge
    fj cruiser- sold
    e90 325i-sold
    e30 325i vert-current
    http://theworstdrug.com/25

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lvlemphiz Click here to enlarge
    Oh and seriously man...grow up a little bit. I've yet to call you outside your name but all you can do is slander and toss insults at someone you don't know because I said something you don't like. How old are you? Not everyone agrees with everyone else' opinion..it's ok
    It's not an insult it's a fact you're an idiot who has no idea what he's talking about.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lvlemphiz Click here to enlarge
    but yet you've had 773 in your sig for how many months? Like I didn't ALREADY know you had ZERO passes with that power lmao? I just wanted you to say it... But hmm yea ok sticky you win man I don't know what I'm talking about...you're not an internet racer. I really don't care what you do with your car man; I just had an opinion about over glorified dyno numbers posted over the internet without anything behind them. This hit a nerve with you...(you relate I guess)...but I really don't care that much..nor are you going to intimidate me to withdraw it (me not backing down is what hurts you...get over it we don't agree on this it's ok). Have a good one
    That's right you don't know what you're talking about as if you clicked the link in the sig you actually might. I don't care what you withdraw or don't withdraw, you think you matter? I can at any point show you who's boss. The real point though is you talked about me without knowing what you are saying making claims about running 134 or 135 in the 1/4 clearly not knowing what has been run or when or with what setup. So, once again, no clue.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    110
    Rep Points
    72.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Nobody mentioned you or cared about you man..I made a general statement and you showed up like a Public Defender that nobody asked for. You'll get over it...or not; I don't care either way. I certainly don't care about some internet racers opinion of me...

    The fact you think I would click on your over-glorified build thread is hilarious...(I just talked about meaningless sigs with dyno numbers and no track times....why would I click an entire thread?) Because it's your site I should care about your car that hasn't done anything?
    Last edited by lvlemphiz; 07-21-2013 at 05:05 PM.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lvlemphiz Click here to enlarge
    Nobody mentioned you or cared about you man..
    Um you did:

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lvlemphis
    An Aside: Sticky how many times has your M3 seen the track?


    So WTF are you talking about?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lvlemphiz Click here to enlarge
    I made a general statement and you showed up like a Public Defender that nobody asked for.
    Earth to dumbass, you asked.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lvlemphiz Click here to enlarge
    The fact you think I would click on your over-glorified build thread is hilarious...(I just talked about meaningless sigs with dyno numbers and no track times....why would I click an entire thread?) Because it's your site I should care about your car that hasn't done anything?
    So you ask then you say you don't care. Make up your own damn mind. Don't get mad at me for answering your own questions and making you look stupid in the process because you make stupid statements.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    110
    Rep Points
    72.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I asked then you danced around it...so I'm over it. You win man...good for you

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lvlemphiz Click here to enlarge
    I asked then you danced around it...so I'm over it. You win man...good for you
    Yeah good for me your blind hate ended up being retarded. Just sit on the sideline.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •