Close

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ncat10 Click here to enlarge
    So, this is not ///m3, this is not 335! The price of this project about 150k$. For this price I can bay 3 stock bmw m3 in Russia. I don't want m3, and i don't want 335. I take best from 335, ///m3 and I use all aftermarket parts from m3, n54 and 335. And also i use custom parts. This project for fun. This is my Hobie
    It's not a e92 335? Sorry, that's what you said in first post, wasn't trying to take away from anything in the project, was just saying lot of money spent on M3 parts. I was being serious asking why you chose not to use an M3 to start? I know someone else has already done a very extensive lime green M3 build a few years ago but...
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    It's not a e92 335? Sorry, that's what you said in first post, wasn't trying to take away from anything in the project, was just saying lot of money spent on M3 parts. I was being serious asking why you chose not to use an M3 to start? I know someone else has already done a very extensive lime green M3 build a few years ago but...
    Because we have turbo age ) I have m3 VT750 and there are very different car from my 335 n54. I love turbos and i love BOV sound, and i love gear shifting sound on turbo )))))
    About car performance
    N54+RB+METH = m3VT750 (+-)
    N54+Stage3+METH= ??????
    Both n54 and S65 have same performance but n54 have more, more, more torque on low rpm and so on.
    I just love n54 man )
    And i have i friend, who have 135 and put S65 engine on 135, he love S65 V8 )))
    Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by ncat10; 03-15-2014 at 03:27 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Because we have turbo age ) I have m3 VT750 and there are very different car from my 335 n54. I love turbos and i love BOV sound, and i love gear shifting sound on turbo )))))
    About car performance
    N54+RB+METH = m3VT750 (+-)
    N54+Stage3+METH= ??????
    Both n54 and S65 have same performance but n54 have more, more, more torque on low rpm and so on.
    I just love n54 man )
    And i have i friend, who have 135 and put S65 engine on 135, he love S65 V8 )))
    Click here to enlarge

I love Russia. Ya tyba lublu moi brat, oichen harasho machina
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @ncat10. Thank, that answers my question. I agree with you, I love turbo cars, and that's also why I chose my 335i over others. Great build, I really like it, I love lime green and would love to do a color change some point and time, but to do it right like you did is so damn expensive.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to see what the Vargas stage 3 kit can do. Which turbos are using with the kit?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @ncat10. Thank, that answers my question. I agree with you, I love turbo cars, and that's also why I chose my 335i over others. Great build, I really like it, I love lime green and would love to do a color change some point and time, but to do it right like you did is so damn expensive.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to see what the Vargas stage 3 kit can do. Which turbos are using with the kit?
    St3 will be on GTX2863

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    St3 will be on GTX2863
    Who is tuning this for you?
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Who is tuning this for you?
    @dzenno@PTF

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Awesome.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So, this is not ///m3, this is not 335! The price of this project about 150k$. For this price I can bay 3 stock bmw m3 in Russia. I don't want m3, and i don't want 335. I take best from 335, ///m3 and I use all aftermarket parts from m3, n54 and 335. And also i use custom parts. This project for fun. This is my Hobie
    Hey nobody is dissing your car. It's amazing! I start to think though, at 150K would one rather have this build or an Alpha GTR or used Gallardo. To each their own I guess.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by triggz Click here to enlarge
    Hey nobody is dissing your car. It's amazing! I start to think though, at 150K would one rather have this build or an Alpha GTR or used Gallardo. To each their own I guess.
    I believe prices are much different in Russia.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I believe prices are much different in Russia.
    True, but they can get cars shipped from the states. Not a huge amount of money to do so either.

I'm sure he meant 150K USD for his project which I wouldn't be surprised based on his mods. He could've easily purchased a stock used GTR for 80-90K USD shipped to his door and with 50K in mods it would handle much better and blow the doors off a boosted 335i.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Props for such a big undertaking. Hopefully you can get a car magazine to do an article on the build or the final product.

Two questions for you:

Where are you driving that the engine compartment and underchasis are collecting so much dirt/dust? Dear God...

When did Mater (from Cars) show up in Russia? ;o)

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    '07 E90 335i AW 6MT Sport & Comfort Pkgs
    MODS: |COBB AP | CP-e | ER | Forge | DCI | KW V1 | M3 Sways | BBS CH | M3 Body Parts| MTech | CF Wrap Trim

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdaddycane Click here to enlarge
    Props for such a big undertaking. Hopefully you can get a car magazine to do an article on the build or the final product.

Two questions for you:

Where are you driving that the engine compartment and underchasis are collecting so much dirt/dust? Dear God...

When did Mater (from Cars) show up in Russia? ;o)

Click here to enlarge
    hahha thats awesome really does resemble him
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

True, but they can get cars shipped from the states. Not a huge amount of money to do so either.

I'm sure he meant 150K USD for his project which I wouldn't be surprised based on his mods. He could've easily purchased a stock used GTR for 80-90K USD shipped to his door and with 50K in mods it would handle much better and blow the doors off a boosted 335i.
    Hi! I don't want GTR and MB and Ferrari and so on! We are just have a friend team and bmw fanatics who love bmw cars. We are noncommercial organization. When we have a free time and money, we tune our own bmw. All work we try to DIY.
    Now we have few projects
    1) My green apple
    2) bmw325 > 330 > and then to n54 + full m3 body and all customs parts
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    3) bmw 325 to bmw m3 ( S65+ DCT )
    Click here to enlarge
    4) Bmw 135I to bmw140I. We put S65 and DCT to this car
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    5) And now we have E30 and want put N54 + Vargas St3.
    Nissan - Suck !
    Bmw - life
    Last edited by ncat10; 03-20-2014 at 03:47 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

You're forgetting about tax tariffs. They are insane in a lot of countries over seas, for example Iceland has a 100% tariff meaning whatever they buy in the USA and bring in they pay 100% value of it to taxes. I know this cause we sold a camper to a guy in Iceland for ~$15k. He paid $2500 for us to drop it off to Norfolk, VA. Then he paid $X,XXX for shipping it, then paid $15k in taxes to Iceland for bringing it in. Prices on some stuff is crazy around the world. In Australia you can't find a used 335i for under $40k so I'm told, and they are ~$100k new. I don't think BMW's are crazy priced in Russia but a GTR probably is.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Holy Cow. All these swaps everywhere else in the world. And we cant even swap a DCT...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You're forgetting about tax tariffs. They are insane in a lot of countries over seas, for example Iceland has a 100% tariff meaning whatever they buy in the USA and bring in they pay 100% value of it to taxes. I know this cause we sold a camper to a guy in Iceland for ~$15k. He paid $2500 for us to drop it off to Norfolk, VA. Then he paid $X,XXX for shipping it, then paid $15k in taxes to Iceland for bringing it in. Prices on some stuff is crazy around the world. In Australia you can't find a used 335i for under $40k so I'm told, and they are ~$100k new. I don't think BMW's are crazy priced in Russia but a GTR probably is.
    In Russia we can bay used nissan GTR for 58K$. The price for new GTR - 118$. Price for new 335 - 66k$ Price for new m3 about 111k$
    But we have yearly tax for cars. The more HP power = the more tax. If you have a car on 600Hp. yo must pay about 4k$ per year even if you do not use the car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    In Russia we can bay used nissan GTR for 58K$. The price for new GTR - 118$. Price for new 335 - 66k$ Price for new m3 about 111k$
    But we have yearly tax for cars. The more HP power = the more tax. If you have a car on 600Hp. yo must pay about 4k$ per year even if you do not use the car.
    Learn about laws and cars on this site. I love it lol, the tax you per hp.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    Holy Cow. All these swaps everywhere else in the world. And we cant even swap a DCT...
    Who says we can't or haven't? I'd say the car scene is most obscene in the United States, we just see more Euro cars in well...Europe lol that's all.

Wow GTR prices are pretty much right in line with here, if anything a bit cheaper for used, tough to find a nice R35 for under $70k here really. I mean possible but pretty limited. BMW prices are pretty high, a fully loaded 335i here went for ~$58k here, I suppose the 335is was a bit more though, and F30 may be a bit more not sure. That's definitely high for an M3. E92 M3's here fully loaded with maintenance package were ~$82k.

Always curious about different cars prices over seas. Really amazes me how vastly different automobile prices are all over the world. Would love to see a chart of say a BMW, Chevy, Toyota, Ferrari, Aston Martin, pick a specific model and see what they sell for in different countries around the world and what the taxes would be.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

QUAIFE LSD and rear diff cooling.

So, we have install QUAIFE LSD in DCT 2.56 rear differential. It is not so easy to put QUAIFE LSD into welded ring gear but we are Russian and there is nothing not possible for us. Also we made custom rear diff cover with passive oil circulation.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    we are Russian and there is nothing not possible for us
    Heh Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did you replace the headliner w/ a non-sunroof type? And if yes, how did you attach the new headliner to the existing roof brace? We are in the process of doing the same thing. Also, was the metal roof adhered (glued) to the sunroof frame? Was it easy to remove the skin?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Heh Click here to enlarge
    hahaha nice quote Click here to enlarge Now, crack the DI code!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The quaiffe LSD is a quality piece, good choice.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Custom intake air oil cooling

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast