Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Love that dirty turbo diesel spool sound.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I love this sheet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Getting closer...can't wait till this is complete.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Anyone know what kind of turbos they're using? I imagine something in the GTX30 range
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I do know and that is the right ballpark although they are bigger.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

GTX30Rs on a the stock motor TT would prob be the optimal setup for spool/performance. I'm gonna guess the stock motor setup will have slightly lower BHP than the 650 superchargers kits because of the massive amount of TQ that will be generated, but def have a lot more area under the curve.

BUT a properly built motor/compression, high octane fuel, maybe 35Rs and you're looking at a 1000 WHP+. Would love to see a ProEFI EMS hooked up to a build motor setup, a top notch TC system to help put the power down and some Anti-Lag this would make this a really mean street car.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yep, the way this motor can rev and if built correctly. Slap on the twin snails and 1000whp lol. I wonder if built with cams and valvesprings etcs, can this motor be revved more like 9-10k??? That would be nuts with two 35rs.. 1200whp easily. The next problem will be getting it to hook lol.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Yep, the way this motor can rev and if built correctly. Slap on the twin snails and 1000whp lol. I wonder if built with cams and valvesprings etcs, can this motor be revved more like 9-10k??? That would be nuts with two 35rs.. 1200whp easily. The next problem will be getting it to hook lol.
    Super stoned reading $#@! like this makes me not want to go to bed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    You can rev it to 9k stock if you really want to but I mean at the very least do springs. I'm revving to 8500 and I think I'll go a bit further than that once I see a dyno to redline.

Hooking is overrated.

I'm also wondering if I will switch to turbos...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You can rev it to 9k stock if you really want to but I mean at the very least do springs. I'm revving to 8500 and I think I'll go a bit further than that once I see a dyno to redline.

Hooking is overrated.

I don't see why you shouldn't, considering you'd like to push the s65 platform as far as possible and your motor is built for boost already, why not throw some big turbo's on there and see what it can do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmwtek Click here to enlarge
    I don't see why you shouldn't, considering you'd like to push the s65 platform as far as possible and your motor is built for boost already, why not throw some big turbo's on there and see what it can do.
    Well, because I haven't even seen what a built motor with SC can really do yet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmwtek Click here to enlarge
    Super stoned reading $#@! like this makes me not want to go to bed.
    I was stoned as $#@! typing it last night LOL don't worry.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

Hooking is overrated.

Awesome, this motor is made for turbos lol. After you're done playing around @Sticky. Get some real hpClick here to enlarge LOL jkjk
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Can't wait to see how this turns out. This motor should be absolutely ridiculous with turbos.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234