Close

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 479

Thread: George Zimmerman Trial

              
  1. #176
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    338
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    An entire panel of pro and anti Zimmerman talking heads just said "we all agree that Trayvon Martin did not deserve to be killed".

    Do any of these idiots realize that our judicial system just ruled exactly the opposite?
    Our judicial system PROVED that Trayvon DID get what he deserved.
    He initiated and continued a brutal attack, even after Zimmerman was on the ground and not fighting back.

    It is a TRAGEDY that Trayvon caused his own death.
    But, it's a fact that Trayvon DID cause his own death.

    The racism and stupidity that permeates our society is pathetic.

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    104,338
    Rep Points
    25,442.4
    Mentioned
    1641 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    255


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do any of these idiots realize that our judicial system just ruled exactly the opposite?
    The justice system did not rule that he deserved to be killed only that Zimmerman was not guilty of second degree murder due to self-defense. Deserve is not being used correctly by you.

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    25
    Rep Points
    74.5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    TT C6,


    So, who said I was black? Are you e-stalking me or just making assumptions?

    1. Just because it's not illegal, doesn't make it a good idea.

    2. "Civilized" is somewhat of moving target depending on age, culture, location, etc.

    3. That's your opinion. Being chased by someone you don't know can easily be interpreted as a threat. Treyvon made an attempt to retreat, Mr. Zimmerman gave chase; the pursuer has now become a threat. That oncoming ass beating is now justified. Technically one can argue that Treyvon stood his ground.

    4. You're making assumptions again. Evidence presented at trial isn't necessarily truth or fact. It's just fodder lawyers use to make their case. The better lawyer will usually wins regardless of the circumstances.


    It appears that you assumed that I've sided with the Treyvon party. All I've said is that George Zimmerman deserved that ass kicking and what I would as father. Do I think George Zimmerman is a b!tch? Sure. Do I think George Zimmerman should go to jail? No. Other than that, I've had fairly neutral response to you attempts at trolling....

    P.S. There isn't much different between what I've been saying and what you are praising that Fiasco guy for.

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    338
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The justice system did not rule that he deserved to be killed only that Zimmerman was not guilty of second degree murder due to self-defense. Deserve is not being used correctly by you.
    You're wrong.
    That is EXACTLY what the verdict means.
    If not, Zimmerman would have been found guilty of manslaughter.

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    338
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Redux-
    Never researched you at all.
    Your stupid and racist posts alone implicate you.

    The characteristics of a civilized person do not vary.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-14-2013 at 06:30 PM.

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    104,338
    Rep Points
    25,442.4
    Mentioned
    1641 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    255


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're wrong.
    That is EXACTLY what the verdict means.
    If not, Zimmerman would have been found guilty of manslaughter.
    It means someone deserves to die? Really?

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,731
    Rep Points
    2,274.3
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    id like to know how gz got his ass kicked by tm...
    2009 FBO RB'd mtech e92 6AT - 11.3@126
    2008 FBO CR e82 6M - 12.0@120 - Sold

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,546
    Rep Points
    1,981.0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Kind of an interesting video on this thing... This is nearing the top on Reddit:

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,546
    Rep Points
    1,981.0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    id like to know how gz got his ass kicked by tm...
    I wondered the same thing... He looks sorta big on TV, but I guess he's super soft... Now I am reading everything about this case... Click here to enlarge


    "Days after testimony by a state witness that Zimmerman had been training in mixed-martial-arts, the defense called on Zimmerman's trainer to counter the notion that he was a capable fighter. "He's just soft, physically soft," said Adam Pollock, of Kokopelli's Gym and Training Center in Longwood.

    The trainer said Zimmerman started out at a 0.5 in grappling, advancing only to a 1 or 1.5 out of 10.

    Trayvon was taller, and probably stronger given he was 17; that's probably when I was in the best shape at least, not sure about strength - but overall, yeah for sure.

    IDK - we will never know what really happened... Trayvon had grass stains on his knees - GZ on his back. Reasonable doubt right there - I don't see how they could have been a truthful jury and called this the other way. All the other stuff doesn't matter - if he followed/started the fight/etc. - that's how the law is written in FL. Not sure if that's good or not - but it is what it is.

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    500.1
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kind of an interesting video on this thing... This is nearing the top on Reddit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sL2f0PoqME
    WOW. Truth. That guy rocks. Nice to see a black guy who gets it.

  11. #186
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,866
    Rep Points
    904.0
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WOW. Truth. That guy rocks. Nice to see a black guy who gets it.
    Straight truth, could easily make a video just like that about white trash...glad he had the guts to go make that video though. I need rep points just so that I can rep you guys...lol
    2009 335i coupe PARTING OUT!


  12. #187
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    969
    Rep Points
    687.9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Redux-

    How come you stupid racist blacks can get the following FACTS through your heads ?????

    #1. It is NOT illegal or "stalking" to follow and observe someone.
    If it was, Zimmerman would have been charged with additional crimes.
    It is ESPECIALLY not illegal to follow someone on PRIVATE PROPERTY.

    #2. It is NOT legal, and it is NOT acceptable by CIVILIZED human beings to physically attack someone unless you are PHYSICALLY ATTACKED.

    #3. ALL OF THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE proves that Trayvon INITIATED and SUSTAINED a unprovoked physical attack without warning from Trayvon, or without any fight from Zimmerman, until he pulled the trigger.

    #4. Trayvon did not "just go to the store", he ATTACKED A MAN WITHOUT WARNING and WITHOUT LEGAL or MORAL JUSTIFICATION and continued to beat Zimmerman WHILE HE STILL WAS ON THE GROUND for at least a sustained minute.


    I can deal with your stupidity and racism.
    It's par for the course.
    But, at least, get your facts straight.
    Just curious how you know #3 and 4 to be fact? unprovoked? based on what Zimmerman said?? For all we know he could of said"hey $#@! get our of here!!" or he could of grabbed Travons shoulder to question him and then Trayvon reacted. Your stating your facts as if there is video evidence. The only thing the physical evidence appears to show is who was winning the fight. If we are setting a precedent that such excessive force can be used every time someone is losing a fight then we are in for some trouble. You also used the term "unprovoked" Though not illegal, I would consider following someone around at night and then confronting them about what they are doing in some kind of aggressive tone is provoking, or at minimum opening the door to a situation escalating. His tone is my opinion but the one fact we all must agree is that had George mined his own business this WOULD NOT have happened, so to call the person that was minding there own business is flat out wrong in my opinion.
    Last edited by MSIZZLE; 07-14-2013 at 10:27 PM.

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    969
    Rep Points
    687.9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    An entire panel of pro and anti Zimmerman talking heads just said "we all agree that Trayvon Martin did not deserve to be killed".

    Do any of these idiots realize that our judicial system just ruled exactly the opposite?
    Our judicial system PROVED that Trayvon DID get what he deserved.
    He initiated and continued a brutal attack, even after Zimmerman was on the ground and not fighting back.

    It is a TRAGEDY that Trayvon caused his own death.
    But, it's a fact that Trayvon DID cause his own death.

    The racism and stupidity that permeates our society is pathetic.
    how do you know he wasnt fighting back? because he said so?? grown man vs 150lb 17 year old kid!! Trayvon was not looking for conflict George was, that theory is supported by the FACT that George had a loaded gun and was out on the offensive now the defensive. He wasnt bunkered down in his house, he was out on the offensive

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    106
    Rep Points
    195.6
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    There is a difference between not guilty and innocent.
    07 E92 335I | JB4 G5 ISO | BMS E85 Flash | DCI | BMS DPs | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCU Flash | Walbro GLS392 | E70 | 429rwhp/474rwtq




  15. #190
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    104,338
    Rep Points
    25,442.4
    Mentioned
    1641 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    255


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AWil335i Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is a difference between not guilty and innocent.
    Exactly.

    They should have pursued a manslaughter charge.

    Zimmerman did the opposite of what the dispatcher told him to do. If he did what he was told, Martin would be alive. He has culpability.

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    338
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly.

    They should have pursued a manslaughter charge.

    Zimmerman did the opposite of what the dispatcher told him to do. If he did what he was told, Martin would be alive. He has culpability.
    They DID pursue manslaughter.
    Zimmerman was found not guilty of manslaughter.

    A dispatcher does NOT have the authority to give you orders.
    Besides, he only said "We don't need you to do that".

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    338
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    how do you know he wasnt fighting back?
    We KNOW because of the physical evidence.

    The problem with this case is all the idiots making negative comments about Zimmerman haven't done their research or are denying the facts.

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    338
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just curious how you know #3 and 4 to be fact? unprovoked? based on what Zimmerman said?? For all we know he could of said"hey $#@! get our of here!!" or he could of grabbed Travons shoulder to question him and then Trayvon reacted. Your stating your facts as if there is video evidence. The only thing the physical evidence appears to show is who was winning the fight. If we are setting a precedent that such excessive force can be used every time someone is losing a fight then we are in for some trouble. You also used the term "unprovoked" Though not illegal, I would consider following someone around at night and then confronting them about what they are doing in some kind of aggressive tone is provoking, or at minimum opening the door to a situation escalating. His tone is my opinion but the one fact we all must agree is that had George mined his own business this WOULD NOT have happened, so to call the person that was minding there own business is flat out wrong in my opinion.
    You're wrong.
    Only an animal would feel like being followed is a justifiable reason to attack and mercilessly beat someone.
    Even if someone calls you a N@gger, that doesn't give you the legal right to attack someone physically.
    I am embarrassed to admit I've been in more than a few street/bar fights.
    I am lucky I didn't meet the same fate as Trayvon.
    With that said, only an animal mounts a guy and beats him continuously while he's not fighting back and yelling for help.
    Even professional MMA fight would be stopped after 5 seconds of that.
    You get the better of a guy, make him know he's done, and then leave him on the floor sucking air or concussed and bloody. You don't mount the guy and continue to beat him indefinitely.
    How was ZImmerman to know whether Trayvon was going to stop beating him until he died ???????????????

    Trayvon physically attacked Zimmerman without legal/moral provocation and then mounted and beat a defenseless man crying for help for almost an entire minute like an animal. That's why Trayvon was shot like an animal. That's why ZImmerman is not guilty of manslaughter.

    If you don't want to die like an animal, don't behave like one.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-15-2013 at 12:54 AM.

  19. #194
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    338
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kind of an interesting video on this thing... This is nearing the top on Reddit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sL2f0PoqME

    I respect that guy for speaking the truth.


    What I want to hear is a black man who has the guts to speak the truth that Trayvon Martion caused his own death by initiating an unprovoked and indefinite attack.

  20. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    104,338
    Rep Points
    25,442.4
    Mentioned
    1641 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    255


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They DID pursue manslaughter.
    Zimmerman was found not guilty of manslaughter.

    A dispatcher does NOT have the authority to give you orders.
    Besides, he only said "We don't need you to do that".
    I thought they went with 2nd degree murder and then the manslaughter was changed/added later? I mean they should have pursued the manslaughter from the very beginning and not try and go overboard to make an example out of him due to racial tensions.

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Orange County, NY
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    583.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    All I know is this, Whether Zimmerman was found guilty or not, he now has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life. He didn't break a law, and was found not guilty by a jury of his peer(s), but that won't be good enough for some of the people out there. He will always have to wonder if someone is going to come after him, and that's not a life at all. I almost feel sorry for the man, it would have been easier if he had actually been found guilty of something, but now... If I were him I'd move out of Florida, change my name, hell probably get plastic surgery to change my look just so I could avoid any temptations by those who aren't out for justice, but for revenge...

    The jury did the right thing, but we can all debate this till the cows come home. Being a black guy (half black / half white) I think the jury did the right thing, but, it's still a shame a kid died... They were both to blame, although Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch, he should have let the police deal with it, or ignored it, at the same time Martin shouldn't have attacked GZ like he did, because you never know what might happen. He found out the hard way, and now we can't ever hear his side of the story.

    I don't think this is the last we will hear about this, but whatever happens, will happen.
    2011 X5 35i Premium
    Mods Installed: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T
    Mods Installed:
    CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune
    Pending Mods: 6.4 CAM swap, Interia M.S Ported Heads

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    338
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought they went with 2nd degree murder and then the manslaughter was changed/added later? I mean they should have pursued the manslaughter from the very beginning and not try and go overboard to make an example out of him due to racial tensions.
    They started the trail with two charges of Murder 2 AND Manslaughter.

    They had a last minute desperation move at the end of the trial and attempted to ADD of "Abuse of a Child that results in Death".
    THe prosecution KNEW that Zimmerman was not guilty of Murder 2 and that they had failed to even successfully argue Manslaughter, so this was a desperation move to introduce the NEW charge at the end of the trial.

    Unlike the racists, I have followed ALL the FACTS and the entire trial.

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    338
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All I know is this, Whether Zimmerman was found guilty or not, he now has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life. He didn't break a law, and was found not guilty by a jury of his peer(s), but that won't be good enough for some of the people out there. He will always have to wonder if someone is going to come after him, and that's not a life at all. I almost feel sorry for the man, it would have been easier if he had actually been found guilty of something, but now... If I were him I'd move out of Florida, change my name, hell probably get plastic surgery to change my look just so I could avoid any temptations by those who aren't out for justice, but for revenge...

    The jury did the right thing, but we can all debate this till the cows come home. Being a black guy (half black / half white) I think the jury did the right thing, but, it's still a shame a kid died... They were both to blame, although Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch, he should have let the police deal with it, or ignored it, at the same time Martin shouldn't have attacked GZ like he did, because you never know what might happen. He found out the hard way, and now we can't ever hear his side of the story.

    I don't think this is the last we will hear about this, but whatever happens, will happen.
    You are the FIRST black man I have heard admit the fact Trayvon shouldn't have attacked ZImmerman.
    Although it's an obvious fact to anyone who is aware of all the details, I thank you for doing so and I respect you for doing so.


    Even though I believe Trayvon caused his death and Zimmerman needed to be found not guilty,a kid died and another man needs to deal with the guilt associated with his participation in the boy's death for the rest of his life.
    Even soldiers fighting for a just cause against evil men still are tortured with their actions and suffer immense trauma until many of them kill themselves.
    I believe ZImmerman will suffer for the rest of his life with these type of emotions and would not be surprised if he committed suicide.

    It's a tragedy a boy died. I shouldn't matter what his race was.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-15-2013 at 01:54 AM.

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    349
    Rep Points
    546.8
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Anyone who says Trayvon attacked him is a fool. That "fact" came from a man who was saying whatever necessary to save his ass...and I'm sure the classes he took taught him that story would work. But it's done and black people have to deal with another injustice, much like this other story out of the great state of florida...http://m.cbsnews.com/fullstory.rbml?...videofeed=null


    /
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM, Flickr, Facebook, Tumblr

  25. #200
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    349
    Rep Points
    546.8
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just curious how you know #3 and 4 to be fact? unprovoked? based on what Zimmerman said?? For all we know he could of said"hey $#@! get our of here!!" or he could of grabbed Travons shoulder to question him and then Trayvon reacted. Your stating your facts as if there is video evidence. The only thing the physical evidence appears to show is who was winning the fight. If we are setting a precedent that such excessive force can be used every time someone is losing a fight then we are in for some trouble. You also used the term "unprovoked" Though not illegal, I would consider following someone around at night and then confronting them about what they are doing in some kind of aggressive tone is provoking, or at minimum opening the door to a situation escalating. His tone is my opinion but the one fact we all must agree is that had George mined his own business this WOULD NOT have happened, so to call the person that was minding there own business is flat out wrong in my opinion.
    You can't combat racism with common sense...the brainwashing is too powerful in this thread and more sadly in America.


    /
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM, Flickr, Facebook, Tumblr

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •