Close

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by redux Click here to enlarge
    http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/just...a7baf3-205.gif

There's a lot assumptions and hilarity going on in this thread. The only real facts we truly know about this case is that:

1. Mr. Zimmerman removed himself from his car
    2. Followed Treyvon
    3. a fight ensued
    4. a teenager was shot.

Everything else is a grey area that allows people to choose what they feel is the truth.
    Are you stupid or just a black racist?
    All the physical evidence supports that Trayvon initiated and sustained a violent attack that ended when GZ committed his only act of defense......pulling the trigger.

Knowing that individuals usually have a knack for self preservation in dire circumstances, while also thinking of what my actions would be if I was in Mr. Zimmerman's place, I would also assume the story would be twisted to show the defendant in a more favorable light. But then again, the outcome of this case doesn't really matter. If I was Treyvon's father, Mr. Zimmerman would be dead shortly after he gets his first taste of freedom regardless of having served a prison term.
    And if I was George Zimmerman's father, I would see that you were prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law.
    Because, eye for an eye is the practice of animals and the law of the jungle....even today.

TT C6,

I'm not a fan of the media chasing the racial bias thing, but the truth is that none of this would have happened had Mr. Zimmerman stayed in the car. Other than that, whats with the all the hate and generalizations?
    Blacks made this about race. They always do.
    It's sad the generalizations are usually true.

Did you get bullied by a black kid in school or have a girlfriend take by one?
    No.
    I date healthy white women who have self respect and where raised by good fathers.

Somehow, I serious doubt you would be talking as such if you weren't behind the safety of a computer.
    I do. I have frequently initiated this conversation in hope the blacks I speak to will prove to be fair and just. Unfortunately, every one I have spoken to support the generalization that the majority of all blacks are racists. The consensus has been that Trayvon was justified for assaulting GZ for following him and that GZ should have just laid there and taken his beating. But, the same people I talk to admit that if someone started beating THEIR ass, they would shoot their attacker without hesitation. Typical double standard.

Is that a threat, no. I'm just pointing out the courage people gain when they feel they're safe from physical harm; be it behind the anonymity of the internet or the barrel of a gun.
    That's fine. I carry a gun as well. The difference is, I have been trained, my aim is true, and I carry and discharge my weapon legally.
    You do a good job of supporting my generalizations why telling me I am wrong for generalizing in the same breath.
    Typical.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-13-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Linracing Click here to enlarge
    You need help. Seriously
    No.
    I need an acquittal so my faith in our society can be restored.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

5 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    not guilty.

good job, they followed the laws.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

7 out of 8 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hey, a fellow Floridian, yes, the law of our land was upheld tonight, absolutely. (Our land being Florida, even though I believe stand your ground should be a federal law)
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    There it is.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by Linracing is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I feel terrible for any parent that has to bury a child.
    I hope Trayvon's family and friends can come to some sort of peace with everything.
    With that said, Justice Was Served.

Hopefully, this will make people think about violence and make better decisions.
    Hopefully, people will be honest with themselves about race and racial issues and treat others the way they want to be treated.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

TT C6 I actually like your last post. Respect

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

So when your guys kids end up dead. Just remember you clapped with someone else's kid died.
    No one has wanted Zimmerman freed more than me.
    But, I never celebrated that kid's death.

It's a tragedy. PERIOD.
    Regardless of who is ultimately responsible for what happened.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Pretty much layin off FB. People are going crazy and status updates like mad. The media made this about race to cover up what Washington is really up to. We've all been had over a court case that isnt even about race.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    Pretty much layin off FB. People are going crazy and status updates like mad. The media made this about race to cover up what Washington is really up to. We've all been had over a court case that isnt even about race.
    SHARPTON, JESSIE JACKSON, OBAMA, and EVERY BLACK PERSON I have listened to made this about race.

The media just played into it for sales.
    Now, Zimmerman needs to sue EVERYONE and make them all pay punitively.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    SHARPTON, JESSIE JACKSON, OBAMA, and EVERY BLACK PERSON I have listened to made this about race.

The media just played into it for sales.
    Now, Zimmerman needs to sue EVERYONE and make them all pay punitively.
    He'd be in litigation for years unfortunatley. If the media is that powerful they will make sure he never sees one red cent.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    He'd be in litigation for years unfortunatley. If the media is that powerful they will make sure he never sees one red cent.
    It worked for Richard Jewell when the media tried to make him out to be a villain. One thing is for sure he'll have to change his identity to try and have a normal life.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

No one has wanted Zimmerman freed more than me.
    But, I never celebrated that kid's death.

It's a tragedy. PERIOD.
    Regardless of who is ultimately responsible for what happened.
    NOBODY is clapping for his death.

We are clapping that the jury upheld the law, didn't succumb to the emotions of a 17 year old man dying and the fact that from the evidence they had, zimmerman did not do anything illegal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

So when your guys kids end up dead. Just remember you clapped with someone else's kid died.
    Shut the $#@! up with that bull$#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

If i were him I would leave the country.....if he stays He will always be looking over his shoulder! I do think it was a fair decision!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

If Obama wants to be the REAL leader of this country, he needs to come out and say "If I had a son who looked like Trayvon Martin, I would teach him to be a good citizen and not a violent and racist thug."
    Until then, Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Trayvon, Crump, etc, etc will continue to be recognized as the REAL racists that they are.
    We live in a country where you are applauded for admitting that the ONLY reason you voted for Obama was because he was black.
    But, if anyone admitted the ONLY reason they voted AGAINST Obama was because he was black, they would be lynched.

What really makes me sick is that we will be forced to listen to the REAL racists in this country spouting their hate and bigotry behind the guise of "civil rights" more than usual for the next couple weeks.

CNN needs to fire the idiots they have on TV for being the racist pigs that they are.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-14-2013 at 12:43 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

If Obama wants to be the REAL leader of this country, he needs to come out and say "If I had a son who looked like Trayvon Martin, I would teach him to be a good citizen and not a violent and racist thug."
    Until then, Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Trayvon, Crump, etc, etc will continue to be recognized as the REAL racists that they are.
    We live in a country where you are applauded for admitting that the ONLY reason you voted for Obama was because he was black.
    But, if anyone admitted the ONLY reason they voted AGAINST Obama was because he was black, they would be lynched.

What really makes me sick is that we will be forced to listen to the REAL racists in this country spouting their hate and bigotry behind the guise of "civil rights" more than usual for the next couple weeks.

CNN needs to fire the idiots they have on TV for being the racist pigs that they are.
    Starting with that $#@!ing idiot Sonny Hostin. All she did the entire time was talk about how the prosecution was doing such a fantastic job, etc etc...LOL, yeah, bang up job guys.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Starting with that $#@!ing idiot Sonny Hostin. All she did the entire time was talk about how the prosecution was doing such a fantastic job, etc etc...LOL, yeah, bang up job guys.
    Sunny Hostin is exactly one of the racist pigs I was talking about.

Become Americans, ASSIMILATE, or just go back to Africa so you can live in a "perfect" society without the "white man holding you down".

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Are you stupid or just a black racist? (OK, I'll bite)The stupid thing is debatable. But black racist.....?

All the physical evidence supports that Trayvon initiated and sustained a violent attack that ended when GZ committed his only act of defense......pulling the trigger.
    Once again, that's what you choose to believe. Only one person knows what the truth is, and that person happens to be on trial. Anyway, did you actually still down and watch the whole trail or just cherry pick facts from your chosen news source.

And if I was George Zimmerman's father, I would see that you were prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law.
    Because, eye for an eye is the practice of animals and the law of the jungle....even today.
    You could try, but the state would still have to prove my guilt. An eye for eye is pretty much the rule for a father who lost his son to a vigilante with a bit of handgun infused courage.

Blacks made this about race. They always do.
    It's sad the generalizations are usually true.
    Nope, it was the hyper race sensitive liberal (white) media that first made this a race issue. The retards (the NAACP, Sharpton, etc) just hopped on the race baiting train once they realized there was something to gain from this stupidity.

I do. I have frequently initiated this conversation in hope the blacks I speak to will prove to be fair and just. Unfortunately, every one I have spoken to support the generalization that the majority of all blacks are racists. The consensus has been that Trayvon was justified for assaulting GZ for following him and that GZ should have just laid there and taken his beating. But, the same people I talk to admit that if someone started beating THEIR ass, they would shoot their attacker without hesitation. Typical double standard.
    I would have confronted Mr. Zimmerman if he happened to be stalking me; and there's a healthy chance that he would get $#@!ed up if he didn't have good reason for said stalking. Should he have just laid there and taken his beating? Well, if it was a consequence of having picked a fight you couldn't win, then yes. Mr Zimmerman should have dealt with the ramifications of his stupidity like a man and accepted his was going to take an "L" to a teenager. Shooting Treyvon was a coward's way out of getting his ass kicked, not the actions of a man in fear of this life. I've been on the receiving end of more than a few ass kicking in my 30+ years and never once thought my life was danger.

You do a good job of supporting my generalizations why telling me I am wrong for generalizing in the same breath.
    Typical.
    How?What generalizations am I making?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Good post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Redux-

How come you stupid racist blacks can get the following FACTS through your heads ?????

#1. It is NOT illegal or "stalking" to follow and observe someone.
    If it was, Zimmerman would have been charged with additional crimes.
    It is ESPECIALLY not illegal to follow someone on PRIVATE PROPERTY.

#2. It is NOT legal, and it is NOT acceptable by CIVILIZED human beings to physically attack someone unless you are PHYSICALLY ATTACKED.

#3. ALL OF THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE proves that Trayvon INITIATED and SUSTAINED a unprovoked physical attack without warning from Trayvon, or without any fight from Zimmerman, until he pulled the trigger.

#4. Trayvon did not "just go to the store", he ATTACKED A MAN WITHOUT WARNING and WITHOUT LEGAL or MORAL JUSTIFICATION and continued to beat Zimmerman WHILE HE STILL WAS ON THE GROUND for at least a sustained minute.

I can deal with your stupidity and racism.
    It's par for the course.
    But, at least, get your facts straight.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-14-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Lupe Fiasco is a black rapper who posted the tweets below.
    It's nice to see there are a few INTELLIGENT and NON-Racist blacks out there.
    If the majority of blacks were both, and they ASSIMILATED to become AMERICANS and not AFRICANamericans, then this country would be a much better place.
    God Bless America.

PS
    I don't care if someone is a Black Panther or a Neo Nazi.
    All I care about is whether you obey the law and treat people the way you want to be treated.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...immerman-crime

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-14-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast